• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody have an RCBS case prep center go out?

JDB

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2010
DFW, Texas
I have a case prep center that is exactly one-year old. Got it last year for my bday on 10/17 and last night it just quit working. It is not used very much, probably ran an average of 15 minutes total per month. Is there a re-set button somwhere? Just wont turn on now....Anybody have this happen?

Re: Anybody have an RCBS case prep center go out?

Not a GFI breaker is it?
If not unplug it, turn it over and take screws out, see if it is a wire disconnected.
It shouldn't have a board in it, it's not that sophisticated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not a GFI breaker is it?
If not unplug it, turn it over and take screws out, see if it is a wire disconnected.
It shouldn't have a board in it, it's not that sophisticated. </div></div>

I got power at the outlet. Tried several to be sure. I tried to take it apart, but the unit I have is sealed and I cannot get into the internals.

Sealed, that figures!!
Time to try the lifetime warranty.
Sorry bud.

"green is good"
Give RCBS a call and they will make it good.
Keep us posted how you went.

I have a RCBS trim pro unit and the off/on micro switch broke. I sent it back and RCBS was great and repaired it quickly. Good service and good work. Only paid for postage