• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody have or seen one of these?

Re: Anybody have or seen one of these?

I don’t have much experience with TC other than the contender pistol but this little fucker looks good. Manners stock .9 inch barrel, .5 inch accuracy, integrated rail. Sounds like they are trying to take the market. If Remington wont do it I guess TC will. What is the price tag?

Never mind I found it. I would probably just buy a gap.

I was giving the Warlord a serious look, in fact i was going to pull the trigger this past monday. I went to their website to order, and noticed in went up to $3500 over this past weekend, decided to pass as it is just to close in price to customs. Their website states 12-14 wks delivery, actually it's 6 month's.

FWIW it does look to be a purpose built tactical action, so I wouldn't necessarily compare this to a bone stock 700 action.

Looks like a good execution, and though may seem pricey its nice to seen MFRs taking steps in the right direction

Looks like it uses a version of the MCS-DBM from manners as well....

George at Ga designed the gun around their action, I have shot the warlord, that's me shooting it on the April Shooting Times. I really liked the gun, action is super slick with the integral picatinny, very well put together rifle.