• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody play paintball?

I played professionally back in the early days. Started out with Nelspot, a Tippman along the way and finished with a Sheridan semi-auto rifle.
My old team was ranked 5th or 7th in the world depending on what publication you followed.

Ah, the good old days.

Shooting at something that moves and shoots back would take the fun/tactical/training to the next level.
Uhh...

Just play if you want to but I wouldn't plan on it enhancing your "tactics"
I’m not sure if I’d call paintball “the next evolution of tactical marksmanship.” Mostly the one with the biggest hopper and fastest auto-cocker wins.
Right?!

I ran a tippman A5 with a flatline barrel, m4 stock and a response trigger. Because of being a ref I didn't have to pay fees or for hpa. I would buy paint for 35.00 a case (cost) from the field owner. However if you rented a gun, you had to use field paint because the owner got tired of people using cheap Walmart paint and trashing out the guns.
I have the same gun, which was tits, in what, the late 1980s? It didn't fire that fast, but it always cycled perfectly, and that back spin barrel gave you X2 the range of anything else. You would fire and they'd just start slowing down, but they wouldn't drop and seem to float out there till they petered out. I don't know how far, but far enough that they could hit a man and not break.

Last edited:
Accuracy and paintball is quite the oxymoron! :ROFLMAO: Anyways, I played it a bit as well as airsoft. I don't take any of my hobbies seriously nor do I believe in turning hobbies into professional. It's okay I guess. Definitely better than airsoft because at least with paintball you actually know when you're hit.