• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anybody seen any reloader 22 or CCI large rifle magnum primers IN STOCK ANYWHERE

Rogue Allyance

Private
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2014
I've been looking for for large rifle magnum primer(many CCI 250s) and some reloader 22 everywhere and they are nowhere to be found!

Anybody have eyes on anything anywhere?
Thanks in advance y'all!

We have been getting powder here in MT pretty good the past 6 months or so...Zero Re 19, 22 or 25. ZERO.

Good Luck.

yeah powder valley had a ton of it last week and Cabellas had federal LRM match primers this morning. Ditch the desire for CCI's, they have been real crap lately.

Precision reloading also had 22 but it looks like all they have left is 25 and 33.

You should list your location. I have 2k I'll never use, but no amount of money could convince me to ship them.

I found some at one of my local places in MN. If you want me to check tomorrow I can pick some up and ship. It is expensive to ship though.

Can mere mortals legally ship powder/primers? I was under the impression you had to have some sort of hazmat clearance.