• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anybody with experience with bravo company? ARE THEY GTG?

7magsavage

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2012
Thinking of buying a 300BO upper from them. I have read mixed reviews elsewhere. Just wondering if anyone here had an opinion. Thank you.
Steve

Last edited:
I have a factory made BCM and never had an issue of any kid, solid company. Only mod I made was a Geissele SSA-E trigger.

Last edited:
If you are referring to BCM, and not some other small company, then I have never heard any negative review and love the two rifles I have. Absolutely reliable and top notch quality. Don't think you can buy a better fighting rifle.

Also have read that others have been super pleased with BCM's fighting rifles. I bought a Mod 0 .223 rifle from them a few years ago and have just over 2000 rounds through it with zero issues - no FTF, FTE, or anyother malf's. Only mods have been a Magpul sling and Aimpoint PRO RDS.

Paul and his crew build some great true mil-spec rifles, and they're just up the road from me.

p.s. will be shooting an AR competition at my local range this weekend where one of their employees always shoots too. We have a mover to shoot at one point that you can shoot unlimited shots at, and he usually uses a 60rd. Surefire mag and dumps one heck of a lot of rounds at that mover. When he's done, the rifle is smoking from the rounds sent downrange (usually 40-60 rounds) and never malfunctions. Impressive! I don't send that many rounds downrange as I would just miss quicker!

Last edited:
Thinking of buying a 300BO upper from them. I have read mixed reviews elsewhere. Just wondering if anyone here had an opinion. Thank you.
Steve

You may have gotten some bad info - I've never heard a single bad thing said about BCM

Great company to deal with and i usually use their parts when building my rifles. I use their uppers and bcg for my builds and never any issues. Great company to deal with and i like supporting my Marine brothers when i can.

BCM is the gold standard IMHO for mil-spec DI AR15s and eclipse colt. Paul stands by his products, and it is pretty rare to hear of an issue. Buy with confidence.

As others have said, never heard anything negative about them that has any substance. I own a few from them never a single problem.

Thank you guys. Exactly what I needed to know. It looks like I can buy a quality upper from them cheaper than I can build the upper myself with just buying the parts.

My dad has the BCM 16" 300BLK upper and it works perfectly suppressed with subs. BCM is absolutely GTG

Scott

You may have gotten some bad info - I've never heard a single bad thing said about BCM

It depends really. If you are they type of person that like to tinker removing handguards and gas blocks I would avoid BCM as they have a habit of being a total PITA to remove with the way they are installed. If you want to buy it and leave it alone then BCM makes a great product.

When I buy a BCM upper I buy it how I want it and sell it if I want something different.

It depends really. If you are they type of person that like to tinker removing handguards and gas blocks I would avoid BCM as they have a habit of being a total PITA to remove with the way they are installed. If you want to buy it and leave it alone then BCM makes a great product.

When I buy a BCM upper I buy it how I want it and sell it if I want something different.

They build them for hard use and as such it is put together in a way that is conducive to that end.

With that said, the only one I had an issue with taking apart was my first one. And that's because I didn't know what I was doing and was worried I would break it. No issue with previous iterations and some knowledge of the BFH.

Shot our monthly AR competition today. Probably 70% of the rifles in the racks were BCM's. The only rifles people typically have issues with are cheap AR's or frankenguns. There were two guys from BCM shooting, and the one had a 100 rd. Surefire magazine. They shot the two-man team shoot, and with one of them with a 100 rd. mag and the other with a 60 rd. mag it sounded like we were in Iraq when the buzzer went off! Both guns were smoking hot after launching ~ 150 rds in around a minute and a half. I was up four times, shooting just under a 30 rd magazine each time and as always my BCM ran flawlessly. Now go buy that BCM!

Last edited:
I guess ill just repeat what everyone else has said and give BCM huge props. Easily the toughest gun ive owned. Never had issues, and ive never heard of anyone else having issues. Bought two of their completed uppers and they rock.

Very happy with BCM. I have a complete rifle from them, only added a geissele trigger. SUPER light, always runs.

Curious for you to expand how their product line up is a tad out of date

QUOTE=BarrettBoy;n6528316]Their products are very good quality.
Their product lineup is currently a tad out of date though.[/QUOTE]