• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone a mod at arfcom?

Truth223

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2011
Central,Il
Looks like my account got locked and they don't know how to answer a fucking email so I can try and talk to someone to find out whats going on. Anyone here a mod or something over there that can help me out please?

I'm no mod-god for arfcom, but I quit using that site after getting my acct locked for stupid reasons. The mods on that site are ALL complete douche hammers. Good luck hearing back from them. I'm sure they're all busy circle jerking each other to the shoot out scene in the movie "Heat".

I'm no mod-god for arfcom, but I quit using that site after getting my acct locked for stupid reasons. The mods on that site are ALL complete douche hammers. Good luck hearing back from them. I'm sure they're all busy circle jerking each other to the shoot out scene in the movie "Heat".

Im working a deal on a part. Cant get any info from the buyer if I cant log into my damn account.

They did you a favor. Move on. Find another way to contact said individual.

^^^ Worth at least at much as you paid for it.

Or... register a new acct from a different IP address, complete the transaction, THEN move on.

Last edited:
That is how I got off barf.com. I got my account locked for no reason at all and with no explanation. When i asked why I started receiving threats from the mods.

Sad but true, that site is full of moderator/administrator assclowns who lock accounts when they get a fart crossways.

You must have mentioned that you didn't have a laser to back up your eotech's auxiliary surefire flashlight pressure switch on the quad rail in case of power failure. That will get your account locked every time.