• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anyone been in touch with Roedale lately?

Re: Anyone been in touch with Roedale lately?

He is at the IWA show until Monday. Tried to call him this week, no one was answering. Also no response to an email last week, but that's nothing new...

If I'm not mistaken, he came on here a couple months ago and mentioned that he had some family stuff going on and he would be back in the shop once it was under control.

If you check our website it makes ref to the fact that we are at the IWA2012 / ENFORCE TAC in Nürnberg.

As one can imagine, such an exhibition consumes a certain amount of man power and occupies a priority status for the whole team. Email from the last week or so will be answered as soon as possible, but its not going to happen during the exhibition.

ENFORCE TAC was 08.02.2012-09.02.2012, IWA 09.02.2012 - 12.02.2012, we are closed the rest of this comming week in order to get the thousands of visitor enquiries processed,

Id like to ask anyone visiting the IWA to please stop by our stand and take a look at our new products on show, among which are several tactical rifles such as the 110 & 119 Viper - 110 Raptor - 110 Raptor Covert - 110 ETAC - RT40 etc as well as our chassis systems and suppressors

We have been over-run with visitors the last 2 days (I expect tommorow and monday to be just as busy) and its absolutely thrilling to get the feed back from customers who visit the IWA and make time in thier schedules to come and see us and our products.
The RCS II and Raptor stocks have proven to be of very high interest value with orders rolling in..and the 110 & 119 rifles are it seems in high demand

Show reports to follow..

Pete

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Lincoln</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you check our website it makes ref to the fact that we are at the IWA2012 / ENFORCE TAC in Nürnberg.

As one can imagine, such an exhibition consumes a certain amount of man power and occupies a priority status for the whole team. Email from the last week or so will be answered as soon as possible, but its not going to happen during the exhibition.

ENFORCE TAC was 08.02.2012-09.02.2012, IWA 09.02.2012 - 12.02.2012, we are closed the rest of this comming week in order to get the thousands of visitor enquiries processed,

Id like to ask anyone visiting the IWA to please stop by our stand and take a look at our new products on show, among which are several tactical rifles such as the 110 & 119 Viper - 110 Raptor - 110 Raptor Covert - 110 ETAC - RT40 etc as well as our chassis systems and suppressors

We have been over-run with visitors the last 2 days (I expect tommorow and monday to be just as busy) and its absolutely thrilling to get the feed back from customers who visit the IWA and make time in thier schedules to come and see us and our products.
The RCS II and Raptor stocks have proven to be of very high interest value with orders rolling in..and the 110 & 119 rifles are it seems in high demand

Show reports to follow..

Pete

</div></div>

Hey Pete, good to see you check in. All is well, I hope.

THEBEARRRRRRJEW....... all is well.. apart from everyone ive spoken to came away from the IWA with a flu. layed my whole team flat last week and we lost several days work due to it. must have spoken to three dozen others folk from several different countries who all came down with it since the show. odd.. can't blame the sauerkraut and schnapps this year eh.

Great exhibition, our busiest yet, massive interest in our stocks,rifles,brakes and sound suppressors. Some realy good orders and a ton of future custom..I need additional staff. I need to talk my Ex REME mate Scott out of contracts in sunny places and get him on the payrole and ive two others on the list also, i think we are going to get even busier this year and extra hands are a must.

F451.. keep your eye out for a yellow DHL van.. your package is on route..

rgds Pete