• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone caught the norovirus?

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
It's supposedly a stomach bug and a double ender with puking and the trots. I had it all week and am just now getting over it. No puking or even nausea but can't stray far from the head. Others, especially up north and into Canada are are getting hit by it, shutting schools down. It's highly contagious.

I fixed a pot of beans inspired by a recent a thread on here last week about preps and used beef broth for the first time. I blamed it on that, thinking it may have been too rich but now I don't think it was anything to do with the ingredients. Maybe from packaging on cornbread or the skin of the onions. Onions get fondled and handled a lot from the field and in the grocery bins like avocados do. The buttons on card readers at fuel pumps and checkout lines are germ depots too.

I rarely get sick. It's apparently a pretty serious bug going around and a lot of people on arfcom have it.
I don't give a flying fuck, if the other comment was to cryptic for you to ascertain its meaning.

I don't give a flying fuck how often you get sick, I don't give a flying fuck how often dudes on BARF get sick, I don't give a flying fuck how often school kids or adults or animals get sick. You get sick, you take care of yourself right, you don't wait until you are extremely sick to seek treatment. Unless its COVID from the year 2019-2021.

Now they are saying get treatment for the RONA ASAP. So the one outlier, in eons of human existence, is in line with very basic health care also......now. Boy the lives it could have saved had we figured COVID was not the only sickness in history of sickness that shouldn't be treated early.

Noro viruses are common as fuck at the end of winter and nothing new. Yes, everyone here has had a norovirus at some point.

What will said virus do to a person with modified DNA and a waning immune system? Don't know, with the info coming out, I am sure glad I didn't take the jab though.

As they said in March 2020, people are dying who never died before.

Noro viruses are common as fuck at the end of winter and nothing new. Yes, everyone here has had a norovirus at some point.

What will said virus do to a person with modified DNA and a waning immune system? Don't know, with the info coming out, I am sure glad I didn't take the jab though.

As they said in March 2020, people are dying who never died before.
This. So many “news reports” now discussing common illnesses having much more severe impacts, but not taking the logical next step of asking what is different today than a couple years ago.

Yep I had it once, got it from work! I run nursing homes so I get all sorts of fun stuff, don't worry masks work really well! BS!!!

Lost 15 lbs in a week. I could drink a red Gatorade and piss it out my butt in 10 minutes, all red! It will pass, enjoy the weight loss! Puking was the worse part

Last edited:
I'm sorry I forced you to read it.

I'm sorry you came here for sympathy.

I found it amusing you thought your diet would do that and you aren't apparently tossing the outer dried layer of the onion that gets handled.

I guess I just get sick the old way. Don't care about where it came from, just hit the couch and ride it out until I'm better or dead. Dead hasn't won yet, but I'm sure it will some day.

Millions of cases every year, around 200K deaths from it every year. Mostly in the usual "already sick/malnourished and/or too young or too elderly to handle vomiting, diarrhea, and dehydration" crowd.

Funny how nobody seemed to throw countries into a panic over that, isn't it?

This shit happens(heh) every year it seems, always someone talking about it going around.
CCD14115-4BAC-479F-839A-61D02DAAEC77.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
It's supposedly a stomach bug and a double ender with puking and the trots. I had it all week and am just now getting over it. No puking or even nausea but can't stray far from the head. Others, especially up north and into Canada are are getting hit by it, shutting schools down. It's highly contagious.

I fixed a pot of beans inspired by a recent a thread on here last week about preps and used beef broth for the first time. I blamed it on that, thinking it may have been too rich but now I don't think it was anything to do with the ingredients. Maybe from packaging on cornbread or the skin of the onions. Onions get fondled and handled a lot from the field and in the grocery bins like avocados do. The buttons on card readers at fuel pumps and checkout lines are germ depots too.
If its a virus there is a simple prevention.

Usually I get the flu or a cold nearly every fall or winter. right after the Covid started I began a regimen of Zinc, Selenium, and D3. Havent had even a sniffle. I cant say that was the only thing that kept me healthy but its the only variable I can pinpoint...except for being aware of keeping my hands cleaner that I used to. I carry a spray bottle of 91% isopropyl alcohol and use it after touching a gas pump handle or other public places.

I'm sorry you came here for sympathy.

I found it amusing you thought your diet would do that and you aren't apparently tossing the outer dried layer of the onion that gets handled.

I guess I just get sick the old way. Don't care about where it came from, just hit the couch and ride it out until I'm better or dead. Dead hasn't won yet, but I'm sure it will some day.
Hey fuck you asshole. I was just wondering if anyone else caught this bug this far south as it seemed most cases were further north.

We had it here in Michigan a couple weeks ago. I should have just sent a head and scheduled my colonoscopy cause the stuff they give you to “clean you out” had nothing on this. Didn’t have any nausea or anything but my god, I could shit through a screen door and never touch a wire. 💩💩💩. Last about a day and a half and then was fine.

I don't give a flying fuck, if the other comment was to cryptic for you to ascertain its meaning.

I don't give a flying fuck how often you get sick, I don't give a flying fuck how often dudes on BARF get sick, I don't give a flying fuck how often school kids or adults or animals get sick. You get sick, you take care of yourself right, you don't wait until you are extremely sick to seek treatment. Unless its COVID from the year 2019-2021.

Now they are saying get treatment for the RONA ASAP. So the one outlier, in eons of human existence, is in line with very basic health care also......now. Boy the lives it could have saved had we figured COVID was not the only sickness in history of sickness that shouldn't be treated early.
I don't give a fuck if you give a fuck. In fact, you can go FYS.

I’ve had it lost 12lbs in about 8 hours.
fuck....it took me 3 months to lose that last spring.

well aint you just a fucking ray of sunshine? :ROFLMAO:

I caught the Noro a few years back from a chef salad at our local hospital cafeteria while the wife was getting an outpatient procedure.

For 3 days, I couldn't get more than 50ft from the toilet. Nothing my entire life ever hit me like that. During day 3 of it, I sent the wife out for two bags of tortilla chips and two jars of Pace HOT picante sauce. I downed all that hot stuff and was able to leave the house 12 hrs later. That virus didn't stand a chance against the hot stuff!

My wife developed a case of pneumonia a day after leaving the hospital. Go figure. Hospitals here lately have demonstrated that they aren't necessarily on the side of your health.

You don't have a life, do you? I'm not trying to be mean but it's kind of sad, the amount of effort you've put into this. Do you have a job or any friends?
Damm Dude , lighten up . Everyone here has had the Dragon at one time or another . And yeah when ya shit pukin wretchin and splatter crappin life sucks weepy donkey ass .
Doesn't mean yer buddies won't break yer balls while yer dying .
Had a retarded case of Lyme . Fargin dying for two weeks . Missed one day of work . For two weeks all I heard was " Waa Waa Waa , I got Lyme " . So long as I kept moving I was good . Once I stopped felt like I was gonna just crumple up . Only mentioned it once but got raped for two weeks . Buddies go figure .

Damm Dude , lighten up . Everyone here has had the Dragon at one time or another . And yeah when ya shit pukin wretchin and splatter crappin life sucks weepy donkey ass .
Doesn't mean yer buddies won't break yer balls while yer dying .
Had a retarded case of Lyme . Fargin dying for two weeks . Missed one day of work . For two weeks all I heard was " Waa Waa Waa , I got Lyme " . So long as I kept moving I was good . Once I stopped felt like I was gonna just crumple up . Only mentioned it once but got raped for two weeks . Buddies go figure .
I did lighten up, about 15 lbs. Im over it now.
Like the Covid I had, nobody here knew about it when I had it because it was my business. When I learned a lot of other on arfcom also had what I had I was curious if anyone here got it. Didn't know it was going to give the basement dwellers a reason to live.

Tex patriot after NorovirusView attachment 7830499
That little girl starved to death trying to make it to an aid station and the photographer who captured the image blew his own brains out as a result.

Maybe you should finally do something positive and follow suit. You want to get a cheap laugh, that would be funny.

Last edited:
That little girl starved to death trying to make it to an aid station and the photographer who captured the image blew his own brains out as a result.

Maybe you should finally do something positive and follow suit. You want to get a cheap laugh, that would be funny.
If I could read that might hurt my feelings .