• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone done business with Botach Tactical?

b7tac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 9, 2011
FL
www.armatuscarry.com
I made an order with them yesterday. When I check the order status online, it doesn't show anything has been done. Will I get an email to confirm the order shipped, or will it just show up sometime next week?

I see mixed reviews online - anyone have personal experience to share?

Re: Anyone done business with Botach Tactical?

I haven't personally done any business with them, but that's because of the enormous outpouring of negative reviews you're about to see unfold below.

I usually don't tell people to do some research but in this case I would have to say. "Do some research ".

Have ordered from them many times and only once did they not have something in stock after ordering, but got an email and went ahead and canceled the order. Wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

I seem to be another one of the very few that has never had a problem with Botach. I have bought stuff from them maybe 10 times over as many years

I have ordered 4 mags from them (2 in 2011, 2 last year), and the first order they messed up and only sent me one. I called them, the service rep asked me to take a pic of the package with the shipping weight visible, while on the phone, she said that they will ship another one out the following day. Got it a week later. the second time, no problems at all. I will go to them for mags before anyone else, seeing as they had the cheapest prices ($21/mag for the M&P40 and 9mm) anywhere, and rectified the problem within 10 minutes of being on the phone.

They suck, flat out! I had major problems with purchases supposedly in stock , and weren't. Let us know how it works out . But we probably already know the answer .

Fucken donkey dicks come to mind!!!!!!!