• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else tired of the S&D scam?

2cknau.jpg

I think I figured it out. Some of you don't have the mental capacity to understand the reality of price gouging.
here's the simple definition:
an act or instance of charging customers too high a price for goods or services, especially when demand is high and supplies are limited
yes folks it happens and yes folks its real.

Fact: Californians can't purchase online or out of state ammo, which is currently reflected at increased rates online due to supply and demand along with covid. in store prices are then 50% increase over those same prices for the online sales of these shops. If it can be sold online at reasonable prices why can it not be sold in stores at those same reasonable prices? And yes I understand costs incurred on the floor vs online.

2nd thing I figured out. Some of you guys don't have the mental capacity to understand the difference between a shop that LOST customers due to covid.. businesses that need to increase their pricing to survive, VS a shop that had a 200% INCREASE in customers and revenue consistently booming since covid. This is a preeeeeeetty obvious difference so for those of you throwing out the economics.. well enough said. I am all for a fair and healthy profit, I vote republican, I believe in treating others as I expect to be treated and I believe in showing you respect until I am disrespected. I am not a communist, I also am not stupid, people do in fact take advantage of others, price gauging is in fact real, it is in fact done on a commercial level, especially during times in need, and I frankly do not want to tolerate it nor do I commend it. I also don't try to utterly and pathetically defend it as capitalism, its simply not. Also I don't need to insult people to make a point. good talk!

You have some homework to do on the realities of price gouging

oh wow, do you think that .01 percent of me gives a shit or needs to prove anything? haha if they agree on the sed price gouging that would be all that matters now wouldn't there fella.

I believe that 99.9 percent of you would rather argue yourselves into oblivion then just sit back and think, "I guess it could have been price gouging.. as much as it couldn't, and since I'm not there and didn't witness it first hand maybe I shouldn't assume this guy its a liar and a communist and maybe I shouldn't be mean or offensive for no reason". but naaaaaaaa that's not it so on with the insults and aggression. better we do it here then complaining about politics in front of our wives and kids I guess.

No one argues price gouging doesnt happen.

We have lived it cyclically to some extent.

There are those that will sell $99 PMAGs.

They get called out.

Its also true at these times that as supply dries up even non "price gougers" need to raise their prices.

Be glad you live in a capatilist country that offers you choice and provides incentive to be responsive to the market by increasing production or seeking lower costs to meet demand or attract customers.

Any type of price control that screws with these mechanisms will in the end exacerbate the problem for the consumer.

Your Mom isnt coming to enforce fairness on the playing field.....I know this, I just nudged her and she said so.

No one argues price gouging doesnt happen.

We have lived it cyclically to some extent.

There are those that will sell $99 PMAGs.

They get called out.

Its also true at these times that as supply dries up even non "price gougers" need to raise their prices.

Be glad you live in a capatilist country that offers you choice and provides incentive to be responsive to the market by increasing production or seeking lower costs to meet demand or attract customers.

Any type of price control that screws with these mechanisms will in the end exacerbate the problem for the consumer.

Your Mom isnt coming to enforce fairness on the playing field.....I know this, I just nudged her and she said so.
thanks for the actual acknowledgement. also let her know she still hasn't sent my bday present.

In all sincerity please link us to those family businesses so we can follow their success.
a trucking company in Texas running 3 Tractors, and 3 chemical guys stores. No I will not link your slandering asses to the actual address or websites lol you must think I'm as dumb as you guys are.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash
on a different note guys in all seriousness I'm currently trying to offload some gold coins. if anyones interested I'll give you a fair price.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 11.08.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 11.08.12 AM.png
    928.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 11.08.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 11.08.00 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 16
a trucking company in Texas running 3 Tractors, and 3 chemical guys stores. No I will not link your slandering asses to the actually address or websites lol you must think I'm as dumb as you guys are.
You proved right there you are lying about them taking a hit.
Fuel cost are at all time low .
I never slandered your ass. Never even looked at it. But since you brought it up .
:rolleyes: nope still not interested.

You proved right there you are lying about them taking a hit.
Fuel cost are at all time low .
I never slandered your ass. Never even looked at it. But since you brought it up .
:rolleyes: nope still not interested.
oh reallyyyyyyy? fuel costs are the only thiiiiiiiiiing a truck company might take a hit on? like none of the business that closed and stopped/ halted shipping for several weeks until their shit got figured out could have possible affected it? right? just gas. you're soooooo smart.

No i eat rocks.
How has anything I have said make me a liberal.
I never threw poop at you .

(y)

I have had time to reflect while chewing on paint .
They charge to much for ammo you are right.
You win .
Feel better now?

Nope. Just good old fashion small business Californian make a quick buck for yourself tactic that works allllll the time for businesses Round here. It’s price gouging.

There has to be some reason that no one here agrees with you

possibly a dialect or local language barrier issue then

Are you saying they have the same or higher prices than cheaperthandirt . com ?

If that is the case, then that is how you should have started off ;)

There has to be some reason that no one here agrees with you

possibly a dialect or local language barrier issue then

Are you saying they have the same or higher prices than cheaperthandirt . com ?

If that is the case, then that is how you should have started off ;)
The ENTIRE group jumped to the conclusion within 3 statements that I was a communist. if you're looking for "why" no one on here agrees that I have come across some price gouging... well I'd start looking there lol. pack of wolves that need desperately to prove how anti communist they are. its all odd but also all in fun. Cheaper then dirt does ship to CA FFL dealers however the local dealers here in Los Angeles aren't accepting transfers at this time. that is in fact how the price gouging became ripe for the taking. apparently on snipershide its much, much, MUCH easier to come to a mass conclusion.. that someone is a full on trolling Chinese commie, then it is to believe someone noticed something uncool in our beloved firearm ammo industry.

The ENTIRE group jumped to the conclusion within 3 statements that I was a communist. if you're looking for "why" no one on here agrees that I have come across some price gouging... well I'd start looking there lol. pack of wolves that need desperately to prove how anti communist they are. its all odd but also all in fun. Cheaper then dirt does ship to CA FFL dealers however the local dealers here in Los Angeles aren't accepting transfers at this time. that is in fact how the price gouging became ripe for the taking. apparently on snipershide its much, much, MUCH easier to come to a mass conclusion.. that someone is a full on trolling Chinese commie, then it is to believe someone noticed something uncool in our beloved firearm ammo industry.
Well, you are posting in a sub forum called The Bear Pit. The reaction to a fairly basic economic misunderstanding like that should have been obvious.

Maybe the ffl places are just so backed up from all of the bullshit Cali is imposing on them that they don’t want to deal with ammo transfers. Sounds like a business opportunity for you