• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater anyone else watch Sons of Anarchy

*greenhorn*

Minuteman
Aug 24, 2011
Daytona, Fl
I am a big one, i understand its not how a real "MC" is,been their, but it does have guns and bikes pretty hot babes, ill watch with a bag of Cheetos lol

Re: anyone else a Sons of Anarchy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i understand its not how a real "MC" is</div></div>

Look more closely at who has been on, and who is involved and you will be surprised.

I haven't ever watched a single episode. For some reason it just looks boring. So what is it that you guys like about it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haven't ever watched a single episode. For some reason it just looks boring. So what is it that you guys like about it? </div></div>
Vicariously living the life of an outlaw biker ...without risking any jail time.

S.O.A is like a Biker Sopranos .I does what it should it entertains.Like the old Harvy Corman "B" movies. It has a few "real" Bikers thrown in.Not the first time Sonny had a small movie part. W.T.F. makes all the weekend wannabes feel like bad ass's.And makes the real bikers wonder where they got the idea for the latest show(dude those feds are watch'en us agian)I wait till the end of the season then buy the season on disc and watch on rainy days.Beats all the friggin cop shows . Like a Iron Horse Western.

Hmm, thanks guys sounds like it might be worth tuning. At least until they bring back The Walking Dead.

I've watched it since the first season. Lots of twists and turns to keep you tuned in. I highly recommend it.

its a good show with alot of action. got some nice bikes, guns, and chicks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">S.O.A is like a Biker Sopranos .I does what it should it entertains.Like the old Harvey Corman "B" movies. It has a few "real" Bikers thrown in.Not the first time Sonny had a small movie part. W.T.F. makes all the weekend wannabes feel like bad ass's.And makes the real bikers wonder where they got the idea for the latest show(dude those feds are watch'en us agian)I wait till the end of the season then buy the season on disc and watch on rainy days.Beats all the friggin cop shows . Like a Iron Horse Western. </div></div>
You mean Roger Corman Harvey was a comedian who starred on the Carrol Burnett Show a host of movies with Tim Conway and was a staple of the Mel Brooks movies of the 70s and early 80s.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">S.O.A is like a Biker Sopranos.</div></div>

I would say that it is more like Breaking Bad than the Sopranos. With the Sopranos there was still the big bold line between good and bad displayed on the show. It seems that with the Sopranos you are looking at varying shades of the unlawful that vary themselves based off of circumstance.

With SOA and Breaking Bad it gives more of a human face to it's characters that Sopranos couldn't do. It shows all of them as people struggling to try and make the best for themselves, and when they can, others, and sometimes paying the consequences for their actions. The Law and the Outlaw are both show in this same light.

well i like it lol i think its a good waist of 1 hr well worth it i belive

I could never get into SOA. I am a huge fan of sport bike racing, and sport bikes in general. So when a show comes on that perpetuates that garbage ass idea that black leather and motorcycles is a indicator of being a badass in a gang, i'm turned off.

Plus, I just got a Cycle Gear magazine, and whatcha know, more SOA happy horse shit stuffed in the back pages. So you can ride your faggle harley and try to act all tough with your SOA vest, and provide shit for protection when dick hits the pavement. Go team...

It is a lot better than a lot of the crap that on the tube.
enjoy

I really enjoyed the series and true to life what mongrels bikers and their moles are really like -awful

Really like the show. Lots of moral dilemmas with clearly immoral or situationally moralistic characters.

S.O.A and Justified are about the only things I care to waste time watching on TV.......

Someone must like S.O.A. because last season they tried to take it off and we missed an episode or two before people made 'em put it back on.

This season premier had me lulled into an hour and a half of the happy outlaw biker life with the getting out of jail reunion stuff and the wedding and Jackson wanting to get out to live a normal life with a wife and kids.....then they whacked the Russian dudes and stole the guns at the very end.

Nope...this season ain't gonna be boring.

yep, the sons are up to a good start or is it a bad one??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yep, the sons are up to a good start <span style="font-weight: bold">or is it a bad one</span>?? </div></div>

I thought that at the end of the season finale last year....with it making you think Jackson betrayed the club. It wasn't until the very end, and them all riding in the truck headed to jail, that we found out the whole thing was planned exactly the way it went down. Sorta miss that hot dirty FBI chick though, made things interesting...too bad she got offed the way she did. That was bold, and ugly.

I think some key players are gonna die this time. That much organized attention from the feds just can't end well at all.

SPOILERS!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

To recap off of the new season premiere.

The Sons are out of jail.

There is a new sheriff in town, with experience in a anti-gang unit from Oakland.

The Assistant U.S. Attorney has opened an entire task force along with the sheriff, and set up shop in Charming.

Councilman Hale is now mayor of Charming and already is sectioning off land for high priced homes.

The Russians were given a very profitable deal in exchange for the situation with Jimmy O, and attempted to take more than what they were promised, leading to the entire gang, and possibly the undercover that the FBI had, getting wiped out in revenge.

What I see for SAMCRO, is that they are going to either go to war, or move somewhere else. Maybe Arizona.

The pot is already boiling, and just may spill over this season.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could never get into SOA. I am a huge fan of sport bike racing, and sport bikes in general. So when a show comes on that perpetuates that garbage ass idea that black leather and motorcycles is a indicator of being a badass in a gang, i'm turned off.

Plus, I just got a Cycle Gear magazine, and whatcha know, more SOA happy horse shit stuffed in the back pages. So you can ride your faggle harley and try to act all tough with your SOA vest, and provide shit for protection when dick hits the pavement. Go team... </div></div>

I live in Daytona Fl and yes every one here acts like SOA in a form or nother, I been riding before i had a licence i got a 1983 bagger been putting round on for about 6-7 yrs now and i have had the "O thoes bars look just like SOA" or the Yell from a passing car "SOA" i worked at JP Cycles for about a year and we all the time got I want to buy SOA gear or im starting a club up called SOA or the sons of SOA, i like to watch the show but Doctors and Layers and Want-a-bies need to stop trying to be cool and just be who they are. If your a weekend warrior be a weekend, if your a prep with a Harley be a prep. Stop trying to be what you think is cool and be cool with what you are. it bothers me some times but what you going to so????

IMG_0514.jpg
IMG_0519.jpg

So far it's been good the new BATFE agent is no Stahl and has yet to be a thorns in the side of the sons like the sheriff is. I wonder if they'll make any references to operation fast and furious.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtpickens</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So far it's been good the new BATFE agent is no Stahl and has yet to be a thorns in the side of the sons like the sheriff is. </div></div>

I think that will come down eventually, but in a different manner than Stahl. Betting this guy isn't crooked though, despite a tendancy to bend rules a little bit. Seems to be good at not acting or looking like a Fed, he's gonna be a PITA for samcro.

Who is that guy anyway. Sorta looks like a guy who sorta looks like Liam Neeson sorta trying to act like Liam Neeson.....but ain't quite getting it.

The new ATF guy was the town preacher in the old HBO series, Deadwood. By my count, he's the sixth character from that show to join the cast of SoA.

itsa great show with a great plot. every episode im wondering how is the club going to get out of this one

From the way this season is starting out I get the feeling that the series is coming to an end.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M700Love</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From the way this season is starting out I get the feeling that the series is coming to an end.</div></div>
....and then comes the twist.

Good Show, its worth a watch, I started watching at Day One. I like Bikes, Guns, and hot chicks. Its escapism. Its like watching a Zombie flick. Current season is pretty good waiting for a good all out throw down with the MC and the new Sheriff. I record it and it only takes about 45 min to watch.

Big fan of soa even got the mrs watchin it to the point she watched 2 seasons back to back the last time I went on a shooting weekend then complained she had only 2 hrs sleep

Anybody notice Clay and Alvarez (prez of the Mayans) both were carrying FN Five-seveNs in this week's episode? I know they play musical guns in this show but switching to that poodle shooter was kinda quirky.

Product placement maybe?

Re: anyone else watch Sons of Anarchy

I know Hollywood ain't reality but good Lord, bikers running a town! It's a fairy tale.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrHiggins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know Hollywood ain't reality but good Lord, bikers running a town! It's a fairy tale. </div></div>

agreed but its a good waist of a hr, much beeter than the custom gun shows that people thin is so so good now, i went to shooting range today by army base today all i heard from 3 guys who "built" their bushmasters today.

what lower u use? = bushmaster
what upper u useing? = bushmaster

I thought you built your gun? = i did i ordered colt parts

lol

Who thinks this'll be it, for the series.

Shit's falling all to hell for the club, killing off the main characters, etc.

Hell, Clay just took a double tap in the chest....

They got renewed for another season which will be interesting to see how it all fans out.

Well, at this rate, they're going to need a whole new cast of characters for the new season....

Sorta out of my character to give a shit but this show is addicting.

The question is, is Clay dead....the previews show Jax yelling for an ambulance, but then there's a daylight scene with the ex-sheriff kneeling down to an apparently dead looking Clay still sitting/leaning against that wall. I'm betting dead, and that's going to really frig up a new season without him.

Who's the long haired chick that went through the plate glass window. Jax's ex wife, Tarra, or Gemma?

Did I get it right that Opie is running from the club because he gunned down Clay?

Clay was expecting trouble. I suspect he was wearing body armor.

Certainly looks like the wheels are coming off; Otto turned rat, Juice giving up the meet with the Irish, Bobby in jail, Jax splitting, Opie losing it, cartel wanting to off Tara, Piney dead....looking forward to seeing what comes next!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DT1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clay was expecting trouble. I suspect he was wearing body armor.

</div></div>

The blood splatter on the wall says it didn't work...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jayhawker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DT1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clay was expecting trouble. I suspect he was wearing body armor.

</div></div>

The blood splatter on the wall says it didn't work... </div></div>

Oops, guess I need to go back and take a closer look
smile.gif
Must have been cheap, Eastern European armor....

Clay lives.......

Finale was sort of a let down...but I guess it's set up now for the next season.

Wondered how they would pull that off.

Holy shit with the two mexicans being spooks, didn't see that coming.

Is there going to be a 'next season'?

Sorta ended this one, the way the whole thing started. Back to the beginning, so-to-speak.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there going to be a 'next season'?

Sorta ended this one, the way the whole thing started. Back to the beginning, so-to-speak. </div></div>

I think there has to be a next season unless ratings were just piss-poor. One way I can see it going is Clay gets better and there is a power tussle between him and Jax. Jax tries to pull through on his promise to reveal the letters but Gemma already burned them (in the finale).

This season of SoA was the best one yet. I think the writers did an excellent job of keeping the storyline fresh. There's going to be a next season. SoA is too big of a moneymaker for FX to drop.

Halcyon, the way I understood the show, was that 'Gemma' burned the 'incriminating' letters that she'd pulled from the pile.

Not the whole pile.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Halcyon, the way I understood the show, was that 'Gemma' burned the 'incriminating' letters that she'd pulled from the pile.

Not the whole pile. </div></div>

This is what I thought as well when I saw the scene: she burned the letters in which JT indicates Gemma's complicity with Clay. I could be wrong though. With Gemma watching where Jax stashed the letters, the writers are certainly implying she's considering destroying the file entirely.