• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone ever tempted to just sell them all and start over

Sig P239 with Bar-Sto stainless barrel, Gray Guns trigger job, Trijicon HD XR sights. With the R.Grizzle holster, and extra mags, I was into the P239 for $1,700. Also sold a nearly mint West German P229 with a Bar-Sto .357 Sig barrel and Gray Guns trigger job.

They are going to two friends, so even though I am taking a loss they are will be appreciated.

Sig P239 with Bar-Sto stainless barrel, Gray Guns trigger job, Trijicon HD XR sights. With the R.Grizzle holster, and extra mags, I was into the P239 for $1,700. Also sold a nearly mint West German P229 with a Bar-Sto .357 Sig barrel and Gray Guns trigger job.

They are going to two friends, so even though I am taking a loss they are will be appreciated.
Hey bro, you don't have to be all facetious about it. Just don't answer. It's fine.

Hey bro, you don't have to be all facetious about it. Just don't answer. It's fine.
Not being facetious, that is what I am selling. The P239 is as accurate as the Wilson CQB 9mm I used to own, and is super easy to shoot. Left hand, two hands, whatever, it like there is a magnet drawing the barrel to the center of the target.

I'm old. I've already liquidated most of my firearms twice. It was of necessity. In 1980 I sold about twenty firearms. The reason was simple. We owned part of several small businesses that failed during that recession which essentially left us broke. We did not lose our home but significant investments were gone. The sale of the firearms allowed us time to get back on our feet and we did.

In 1990 we bought a piece of property that we developed into a small farm. We still owned our home in a gated beach community and needed cash to develop the farm. It was a period of time where values and interest rates where not conducive to the sale of real estate. We sold a similar number of firearms to finance the development of the farm and finally sold our home. Of course I immediately started buying firearms again.

Now we're old and I'm about to do it again. This time it has nothing to do with needing money. It's simply about not burdening our family with having to deal with the stuff. I am going to keep some of what we own and dispose of a lot. Then I'm going to buy what I've decided to call legacy firearms and glass. They will consist of what I see as the best or close enough to it. They should hold their value well and be relatively easy to dispose of. Think the kids don't have to dispose of five to ten firearms but just one for each five to ten we dispose of.

For most of us, firearms are a passion and not a necessity. It is often said that "it is about the journey not the destination". For me that has always been the case. I could easily get along with a handful of firearms and meet all of my legitimate needs but that would be no fun. For me the fun has always been the journey. Buy them, sell them, reduce the numbers, increase the numbers, consolidate, diversify none of it means doo doo. The point is to have a passion that diverts us from the real world. A realm that is as much dreams as it is reality. Life without dreams would suck major donkey d--k. Fortunately I've never had that problem.

Not being facetious, that is what I am selling. The P239 is as accurate as the Wilson CQB 9mm I used to own, and is super easy to shoot. Left hand, two hands, whatever, it like there is a magnet drawing the barrel to the center of the target.
You know I'm messin' with you, right?