• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone ever use this bore sight?

Re: Anyone ever use this bore sight?

You can probably pull your bolt, look down the barrel to align to paper target and get as close as this would. Either one will get you on paper at 100yds but you still need to properly zero unless you enjoy a good challenge.

The problem is looking down a .17 bore. Not that easy.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmallBoreSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The problem is looking down a .17 bore. Not that easy.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Buy a bigger gun.
grin.gif

You can always point a $2 laser pointer down the bore from behind with the bolt removed and when you see it's it's going to be pretty darn straight on a bore that small. Just as close if not closer than this device will get you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmallBoreSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The problem is looking down a .17 bore. Not that easy.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Actually, I take that back. Turns out the peep hole on my apartment door works perfectly when the sun is on it right. That's the first thing I've ever been able to see clearly when looking through this barrel.