• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone familiar with GunMagWarehouse

I've used both Gregcote and Gun mag warehouse, both were correct on inventory listed and fast shipping

To add to the choir gunmag warehouse is a great place to do business with.
If they say it’s in stock it is and fast shipping!

Reactions: doubloon
100% positive comments, hard to beat, but it never hurts to ask. Order is in, hope it doesnt get fucked up by OOP's strike.

Reactions: doubloon
100% positive comments, hard to beat, but it never hurts to ask. Order is in, hope it doesnt get fucked up by OOP's strike.
Wholly schiester, just got a tracking #. Thats good service.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I hate them! GunMagWarehouse tricked me into believing my wife and son were dead, when in truth they were just hiding them from me!
No wait, that wasn't me, that was a Tv show.
I did buy a couple mags from them once. I know I got them, so that can't be why I hate them either?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Damn! How many mags do you guys have for each weapon?
Not enough is always the answer right?

I kind if like to have 3 for any pistol and I like keeping a stash of other types of mags in case they become hard to get. I have quite a few that stay in the plastic for when my current group wears out or I need to pack em deep

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Not enough is always the answer right?

I kind if like to have 3 for any pistol and I like keeping a stash of other types of mags in case they become hard to get. I have quite a few that stay in the plastic for when my current group wears out or I need to pack em deep
So, this really does bring up a good topic. I’d be curious to know for real how many mags people think you should have per weapon. I don’t mean for a load out to go larping in the basement, I’m curious to what people think you should have per weapon long term for any reason. And then of course there becomes the issues with storing them all! 😂

So, this really does bring up a good topic. I’d be curious to know for real how many mags people think you should have per weapon. I don’t mean for a load out to go larping in the basement, I’m curious to what people think you should have per weapon long term for any reason. And then of course there becomes the issues with storing them all! 😂
At leas 6, 10-12 is better.

bought lots from them before that WA governor inslee dickhead banned them - prick. Managed to get 6 40 gallon containers full :)

IMG_2366.jpeg