• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Member Link Up Anyone from Middle Tennessee ?

Re: Anyone from Middle Tennessee ?

Im going to try to make that one Ace, I have to make sure I have the time available at work and might have a couple more that want to come... Ill RSVP as soon as I know.
Chris

Chattanooga here. The shoot at RCSC on 4/15-17 looks awesome. I'm going to try to get there. Have to clear it with work first....

Raised near Winchester TN (Franklin County). I'm there sometimes during the year. Spend most of my time in Homestead FL. Born and raised in TN though....love it! Lookin at some land at Keith Springs Mountain area for future deer hunting property.

when are we gonna get a tennessee shoot together? it would be a good time.

Dam im glad i don live there. But a side note we do have CKA so that evens us out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: utcmoc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">@Nesikabay. That's my dad... </div></div>

I though all of yall were kin one way or the other. Thanks for comfirming that. LOL

thats arkansas
smile.gif
lol

anyone who wants to shoot with me near cookeville, send me an email

also FYI, there is a new range/training center opening in January near Celina (40 min north of cookeville) that will eventually have 1000 yrd range, tower and helo pad. I think the name is going to be black dog range but not sure.

So including the land PMG matches are hosted on, AEDC, ORSA and Black Dog, that will be four different 1000 yr ranges (2x KD w/pits, 2x UKD) within 90 min drive time of cookeville. w00t