• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone get an atf letter

Definitely about over reach, which you seemed to agree with by saying that you shouldn’t be able to buy kits because not every person owns a lathe or should have hunt all around the Internet to do the same thing and hope it all works
Seems a lot of fudd gun owners are so used to the boot on their neck, they think it just belongs there……..

26BDAF02-355C-4A5B-A72C-ABFD54235468.jpeg

I couldn't get a live body at ATF, so I emailed the KC field office with a 'you call me or I'll consider the matter closed'. The agent that called didn't seem terribly happy about Keith adding to her workload, but was very nice to me. I gave her the ATF number for the can the DM end cap was used on and poked fun that it was so ATF that I had to provide the number they issued. She said I was probably good to go, but would double check to which I responded that I would appreciate a heads up if they plan on raiding me so I can take my dog somewhere safe. She didn't break character, but I could tell she was amused.

Last edited: