• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anyone get an atf letter

Definitely about over reach, which you seemed to agree with by saying that you shouldn’t be able to buy kits because not every person owns a lathe or should have hunt all around the Internet to do the same thing and hope it all works
Seems a lot of fudd gun owners are so used to the boot on their neck, they think it just belongs there……..

26BDAF02-355C-4A5B-A72C-ABFD54235468.jpeg

I couldn't get a live body at ATF, so I emailed the KC field office with a 'you call me or I'll consider the matter closed'. The agent that called didn't seem terribly happy about Keith adding to her workload, but was very nice to me. I gave her the ATF number for the can the DM end cap was used on and poked fun that it was so ATF that I had to provide the number they issued. She said I was probably good to go, but would double check to which I responded that I would appreciate a heads up if they plan on raiding me so I can take my dog somewhere safe. She didn't break character, but I could tell she was amused.

Last edited: