• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone got $17,000 for a Remington 700 M24E1 XM2010?

When I read your post I thought you must be talking about an MSR. You'd have to be a pretty big Remington fanboy to shell out that kind of coin for any 700

If I'm not mistaken, isn't that RACS chassis like $4k alone? Just like a high end call girl....you'll pay all kinds of money for it but that excitement is short lived and all your left with is a empty wallet and a drained feeling.

Reactions: LongSchott
Wait...wtf makes even close to worth that? I don't even see a NSN on it any where.....maybe just fucking maybe.....if it had a NSN it could be seen as a collectors item..

That drained feeling will go away when you realize you have 4 5 round magazines and a 1 MOA rifle.

That drained feeling will go away when you realize you have 4 5 round magazines and a 1 MOA rifle.

I do, I have two of those cortousy of Mark @ Short Action Customs that only cost half of that $17,000 :)

Oh, and they are half MOA rifles BTW

$17k for a remy with a leupold? Get the fuck outta here. For that price you can get a PSR which is 10x the rifle in three calibers.

$17k for a remy with a leupold? Get the fuck outta here. For that price you can get a PSR* which is 10x the rifle in three calibers.

*Scope not included :cool:

I agree with you 100%, but I thought I would note that before some said the same thing...without sarcasm

Put down the crack pipe and sloooooowly back away

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Put down the crack pipe and sloooooowly back away

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

One has to have ZERO GRAY MATTER upstairs to even entertain dishing out 17k for what basically amounts to a high end off the shelf turnbolt! I'm all for a strong military but if the DOD paid anywhere near 17k for this, WE THE TAXPAYERS are being ripped off BIG TIME!

Man, no scope and it probably comes in a cheap plastic case. For $17k it should come in a Hyundai or something.

Well for 17 k i bet Remington will properly install the recoil lug and maybe drill and thread base screws correctly

I guess I should specify that my above comment was said tongue in cheek. I wasn't cereal.

For $3000, I expect a .5 MOA gun with a few fancy features. For $17000, it damn well better make me coffee every morning.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! For 17K it ought to come with a girlfriend who puts out.

XM2010 (now the M2010 ESR technically) rifles are great long guns. I've got quite a bit trigger time on them and they are extremely accurate. Like honest .5 MOA, not once in a range day .5 MOA. However, 17K for just the barreled action and chassis is stupid. The scope and suppressor package is what really makes these rifles shine. The AAW Titan is one hell of a suppressor.

I had one built on a cadex chassis, for about 3500 total and most of that was the chassis and a bartlien barrel. I used 208gr Amax and H1000, 1000yds was childs play with that gun. The front rail on the Cadex is bigger in diameter than the remington, but they are basically the same. I had to sell it to cover some unexpected medical bills, but I enjoyed it while I had it. This is a much cheaper option if someone was in market.

Those are supposed to be bad ass rifles. I would like to check one out.
I'm not saying that 17k is in the ballpark it should be in though.

Hey, I don't see where it says the atlas is included. THat might make it worth it. HAHA

From what I'm counting the rifle itself is 14k+

*Scope not included :cool:

I agree with you 100%, but I thought I would note that before some said the same thing...without sarcasm

I don't see anything in the action saying the scope isn't included. Everything indicates it is. It's a ripoff regardless though.

For $17k it should come in a Hyundai or something.

Used rifle in a new Hyundai... that'd get pretty close to $17k.

He missed his opportunity back when the panic buyers were going crazy and paying $2k for ARs with polymer lowers.

I don't see anything in the action saying the scope isn't included. Everything indicates it is. It's a ripoff regardless though.

I meant with the PSR, one does not get the scope...the auction in question would (not that it matters much).

To quote Jeremy Irons...."I'm sorry, it was a poor attempt at humor."

Carry on.

To the seller, or buyer!

FullRetard_zps6fcbd3a3.jpg

It's not really a matter of 'is it' or 'is it not' worth 17K. It's the fact that some wealthy collector of modern military weapons will pick up this rare collectible. The XM2010 is the new Army Sniper rifle that is replacing the M-24.

Doesn't look like it comes with the AAC Ti-Tan can that is part of the military package though..

Last edited:
It's not really a matter of 'is it' or 'is it not' worth 17K. It's the fact that some wealthy collector of modern military weapons will pick up this rare collectible. The XM2010 is the new Army Sniper rifle that is replacing the M-24.

Doesn't look like it comes with the AAC Ti-Tan can that is part of the military package..

Yeah, alright, Ok, HUH?