• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone have $4.7m laying around they will let me borrow?

Biden is paying $250M to house illegals on a Chinese campus.
This can be the western US facility.
We only need them for the brothel and the laundry. What percentage of that $250M do you think we could get for that part?

ETA: and the opium den, or is that not a thing anymore?

Last edited:
Ive shot here a couple of times. Mill Creek PRS matches few years back. Also had one of those $25k guarentee f-class matches that lasted a year. Super unsafe how they ran it and it got shut down. Not sure exactly how or why tho.

Amazing place for what it is. A little far from Denver but I sure wish I had the $$$ to buy it.

Regards
DT

eta rumor was someone dumped over $15mil to make it like it is for movies or some bs. SO for those that want to build it themselves for $5mil...lol

DT

• Wow
Reactions: Cowpokey

You should check with Daniel Webster's financier, but review the contract closely. The devil is in the details.

We only need them for the brothel and the laundry. What percentage of that $250M do you think we could get for that part?

ETA: and the opium den, or is that not a thing anymore?
1659617922717.png

How are the elk, etc populations in the BLM around there? could be a pretty sweet destination hunting lodge. Get a few conservative college girls to cook, take care of the horses, etc. as a summer work for stay. Wish it had more acreage.

What's the topography like round there? Suitable for long distance rifle antics?

A group buy could be pretty sweet. I mean, nearly 180,000 SH members. 4.7 million is only like 30 bucks each... Just saying...

• Love
Reactions: SilentStalkr
What's the topography like round there? Suitable for long distance rifle antics?

A group buy could be pretty sweet. I mean, nearly 180,000 SH members. 4.7 million is only like 30 bucks each... Just saying...
True but about 40,000 of them are glowies and trolls. For a cool $10k each 470 of us could be co-owners/operators.

I thought hard on purchasing it because it really is a phenomenal price, but I have no intentions of living there. I think it’s a good opportunity to make some money through making it a getaway for people though.

I've shot a one day match, and stayed the night at the Ranch. Rumor was the County shut them down for multiple issues, like zoning, special use permits, etc. It's out there, closest small town doesn't even have lodging. Major airport is hours away. Maybe one or two gas stations. The little restaurant in town did make an awesome pizza. They failed because their business model only promoted shooting, and nothing else. If the area was a trophy hunting and fishing area, and they added that to the business model, they may have had a chance. Hard to run a business with a huge mortgage payment, and limited income. I also understand it was a family run business.

Last edited: