• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone have a Desert Tactical Arms bull pup sniper?

This is gonna be rough...

I will start this off nicely by asking if you are talking about the SRS covert or any model specifically?

Pro's: Outstanding accuracy, ability to quickly change calibers, short platform with long barrel performance, the trigger is great for a bull pup design.

Con's:Not available in lefty...

On this site there is a near endless wealth of knowledge about all things shooting, but trying to get a legitimate answer before you have a number of posts to be deemed worthy, or without smug jackassery is nearly impossible.

Last edited:
This is gonna be rough...

I will start this off nicely by asking if you are talking about the SRS covert or any model specifically?

Pro's: Outstanding accuracy, ability to quickly change calibers, short platform with long barrel performance, the trigger is great for a bull pup design.

Con's:Not available in lefty...

Yep that is my problem right now.. I'm a lefty but I decided I will suck it up and shoot single shotishly.. And yes I meant the SRS Covert

There is an entire sticky devoted to this rifle in this very forum subsection. Should see it at the top of the page. Everything you could possibly want to know will probably be found in there. Best of luck

There is an entire sticky devoted to this rifle in this very forum subsection. Should see it at the top of the page. Everything you could possibly want to know will probably be found in there. Best of luck

I Just facepalmed hard.... I never seen that :( haha.

Not sure if you're a dedicated lefty who can't shoot right handed guns or one of us who can shoot right handed but would really like to shoot left....? I started out as a lefty but like most of us had to learn to deal with reality and shoot right handed guns. I still shoot left handed sometimes and I own a DT SRS with the short handguard. I love the thing and occasionally shoot it left handed. It works fine and the only issue is that you need to move your head to cycle the bolt. Your strong hand stays on the grip however and helps keep things straight. I normally shoot it right handed and have no issues with that either. As the others noted there are 127 pages of info on the guns in the sticky thread. Its a few days reading but worth looking at. Lots of the history in the thread which will explain some of the changes that have occurred and why.

Hope that helps
Frank

No. Nobody has one. Nobody has posted any info on them whatsoever. There's definitely no way to search this site or the entire internet for reviews of it.
Unless of course that new internet search engine thing worked out.

ETA: It did! They got it working. Let me google that for you