• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone have a US optics SN3 3.8x22?

69daytona

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2009
Sacramento,Ca
I got a killer deal on a US optics SN3 3.8x22x56 with sun shade and kill flash, less than half price.
Can anyone here that has one tell me anything about these since I have never seen one. I bought it on reputation and what I heard about them on this and other web sites.

Re: Anyone have a US optics SN3 3.8x22?

They really really suck. Send it to me I will send you a FFP leupold mk4 with TMR. You will like it much better. I will dispose of the USO for you.

LOL. On a serious note, they are pretty standard regarding operation. What options does it have ie turrets, reticle, illumination etc?

They are crap! I'll give you $10 for it righ now.

Only options are the 56mm objective and red lite retical. Mildot with 1/4moa adjustments, sun shade with a honeycomb killflash.
Still waiting for it to be mailed but should have it by next thursday.

You will hate it and grow to loathe it the more you use it. It will be so heavy it weighs your rifle down making you shoot huge groups. You will experience undue frustration each and every time you use it.

<--------- That guy is full of shit, don't believe a word he just said. You are going to love the scope, maybe even more than your ol lady. Really.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are going to love the scope, maybe even more than your ol lady. Really. </div></div>

I've got one on the way. I could see this becoming a problem at the ole' home front.

By the way, if you have anymore of those less than half price deals, clue the rest of us in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 69daytona</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a killer deal on a US optics SN3 3.8x22x56 with sun shade and kill flash, less than half price.
Can anyone here that has one tell me anything about these since I have never seen one. I bought it on reputation and what I heard about them on this and other web sites.</div></div>

i loath those that buy shit and don't know what it is they bought.......

the idle rich i suppose.....next will be seeing pictures of said trinket beside the pool....

....i won't be trading you my sixty thousand dollar glock for it anytime soon.

Not rich at all, unless you think living on SSN disability is rich, ex marine with a broken back. I sold one of my S&W 500 to buy this, heard of them but never seen one to compare it to anything. best scope Ive had a chance to look through is my super sniper and a Night Force.
If you want to find some good deals look on Calguns web site.

Not a bad scope if you can't find a good BSA or Barsaka...

On a serious note, I have one of these and they are world class. I have another on the way for my duty rifle.

Also world class is the company. Their owner service is second to none. (I say Owner, not customer... because once you have one, you are treated like a preferred customer whether you bought it new or not).

The only drawback is that after using it, you will have to replace all your scopes with USO's...

Cheers and congrats, Sirhr.

that is not really a drawback, just a financial drain. You will definitely want more than one.

I finally sold my nightforce to a buddy the other day. It is almost time to go full uso now. I have 2 sn4's, an sn3 1.8-10, and a 5-25TPAL so I guess I need a 3.8-22 to replace the nxs. I hope the one on here stays until I can gather the rest of the money. There is no going back from uso.

Good snag. Calguns definitely has some deals now and again

Okay, I am looking at ordering an SN-3, to replace a Super Sniper......it was a good trainer, but now I want the real deal. I am looking at the PCMOA reticle. This would be the SN-3 in 3.8-22 X 58....I already have on order an SN-4 that will be delivered in 16 weeks......A very long 16 weeks.

Anyone have experience with the PCMOA reticle? Too much clutter? I appreciate your help on my first post. Platform: Noveske AR-10.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HKinAK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have experience with the PCMOA reticle? Too much clutter? I appreciate your help on my first post. Platform: Noveske AR-10.</div></div>

I have standardized on the PCMOA reticle for my SN3-2200s. It's a great reticle, and illuminates very nicely.