• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors anyone have info on taurus 24/7 oss

gummer12

Private
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2009
where ever they send me
i looked on the search engine and i came up with nothing on this pistol does anyone have any info about this from personal use or someone they know. From what i read it sounds to be a nice piece but that's not always the case any info you have will be some help

thanks

Re: anyone have info on taurus 24/7 oss

I don't own that pistol but have the PT145. It has similar ergonomics, is smaller of course, but shares the same frame if memory serves.

I like it's flat, narrow profile for concealment purposes. I don't have but 600-800 rounds through it and can't honestly tell you it is the equivalent of my Glock, XD, or M&Ps. I don't believe it is and that may be why I don't carry it as often as the others.

But it has always run for me, is accurate and comfortable in the hand. Ten (+1) rounds of .45 acp is no small thing in such a compact pistol as well.

My dad has the OSS in 45 and tan. 12 + 1 magazines in 45acp and it feels smaller and better in the hand than a Glock 22 or HK USP (both in the 40 S+W Frames) A LOT smaller and more comfortable grip than the Glock 21 and HK USP 45's. It has a "second strike" capability unlike most other striker fired guns but the first shot has a long light take up followed by a little heavier pull at the end before firing. Follow up shots have just the short portion of take up to reset the sear. It also has a decock were the long light portion of the trigger is gone with an a heavier "double action" type pull.

Overall I was very impressed with its layout and construction. If I remember correctly it has Novak 3 dot sights but I'm not positive on that.

Mine has the Novak "straight eight" sights.

I like the pistol though I may leave it at the house if I ever go shooting with MegaCab! He thinks very little of the brand...
laugh.gif