• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone have problems with Allnightforce.com?

458win

Send it
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2010
In February I ordered an NF ATACR from them. It arrived and I was not impressed, called for a RMA and they said send it back. Didn't even wonder about the refund until my credit card statement came. No credit from them was shown, I called and they said they were sorry and backlogged but the credit would go out within a week. Ok no problem there. Forgot about checking up on it until my next statement comes. I call again exact same answer. This was 2 weeks ago and still they have not refunded me. I can understand a two week delay...not a 2 month delay. Anyone else have problems with them or is this a unique case?

I'd call them back and tell them you'll be calling your cc company if they don't issue the credit. It would suck to get stuck paying for a scope that you don't have in your possession...

458WIN,
I'm curious what exactly didn't you like about the ATACR? Yours the first post I've seen expressing dissatisfaction with the scope. I've been considering getting one and would like to hear a dissenting opinion.

Pinzmann,

The ATACR is a great scope do not get me wrong but compared to the 5.5-22 NXS the ATACR did not warrant the extra $800 to me. In a nutshell its overpriced for the features it offers. Also I much prefer FFP (despite wanting to dearly like the ATACR SFP). I almost swapped it out for another NXS F1 but decided to go with a Steiner 5-25 MSR.

Didn't get anywhere with allnightforce.com. I disputed the charge with my card company and they issued the credit. Lesson learned.