• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone heard from Lazy21?

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Wondering if he has any new news on the USO 1-8X Models

Last edited:
    I think he's banned :)

I have not replied to your pm because I'm trying to get a definite answer for you(status on your SR8M). Trust me, I have not forgot about any of you, just don't want to tell you "they're working on it"

Last edited:
    I hadnt thought you posted something political and may have been sent to the doghouse. I was more concerned with the severe weather and that some area of the lower 48 was sprinkled with USO's from the latest tornado and you were searching far and wide returning on the yellow brick road to make everything right again.

It will be here when it gets here. I just need to hear from you every once in awhile when breathing into the paper bag stops working

Last edited:
    Lazy, when you hear something from USO can you just post in this thread? That way we can all be updated. Thanks!

I think he's banned :)

I have not replied to your pm because I'm trying to get a definite answer for you(status on your SR8M). Trust me, I have not forgot about any of you, just don't want to tell you "they're working on it"

Slacker...

Im still waiting too...put a deposit down in 2/2013.....

2/2013? Get behind me in line than sir!

Note my intent is not to kick in Lazy's balls by asking. Im sure those fine scopes will be here in due time. Im actually enjoying shooting my BUIS for right now. I just hope I dont burn through all my good 77 grn match ammo before the glass arrives. If I do that will be my problem not Lazy's.