• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Anyone heard from Leviathan or gotten their suppressor? UPDATE

So what’s been the final outcome here with the OP?
Have you received a refund, has your ffl recieved the can, or have you just been getting smoke blown up your ass for almost a year?
Interested to hear what’s the latest.

Which is why you don’t do f4 till it’s at the dealer...

This whole thread has been shady from the start

No kidding. Starting right from GunFreak0814 ’s initial customer response in this thread. A post five SH members “liked”. As someone who has customers I would never post a post like that. No wonder he thinks he can blow smoke up peoples asses.

If you can’t effectively communicate with customers after you have taken their money, you should not be taking peoples money up front. Life happens, but in my book there is just no excuse for not communicating. The burden is on you to communicate and manage expectations once you have someone’s money.

Last edited:
If anyone is in the process of or has money invested in a can from Leviathan, please fill out this survey.

Someone I know is involved with this and trying to get a head count.

I'll post back when I have more information.

As I posted in the other thread on Leviathan, if you paid with a credit card, I would strongly suggest contacting your cc company and institute a charge-back. I would also suggest filing a fraud claim with your state attorney general's office. I am licensed in PA and NJ and would be happy to talk to anyone living in either of those states.

Reactions: Holliday
As I posted in the other thread on Leviathan, if you paid with a credit card, I would strongly suggest contacting your cc company and institute a charge-back. I would also suggest filing a fraud claim with your state attorney general's office. I am licensed in PA and NJ and would be happy to talk to anyone living in either of those states.

As a person who has a merchant credit card account I agree. I would not let any type of published limitation stop me from trying to get my money back from your card company.

Something just doesn't add up with the "supply chain" story. If this was true I certainly would think this would have been conveyed to people who had put money down, to buy himself more time. But, this just seems to be coming out now.

Also wasnt it confirmed the ATF was investigating him? Yet he denies it? Seems like a habitual liar.

He told me months ago he was having problems getting tubing. The part that doesn’t make sense to me is why he can’t get his money back if they haven’t delivered his tubing? Kinda like the situation all of us are in. We paid Chris and have nothing. He supposedly paid for tubing and has nothing.

I received my refund. I used a personal approach and didn't jump in his shit. I also turned it over the my credit card fraud department. Not sure which worked.
It is a messed up situation, but there are worse things in life to deal with. Chris has to restore his reputation now. I would hate to have to do that, because I have spent a life time creating a good one.

Sad thing, it was a good product from what I saw.

That said, if you live near Maryland come out and shoot our benefit match..... Its super chill and goes to a good cause.

Last edited:
I received my refund. I used a personal approach and didn't jump in his shit. I also turned it over the my credit card fraud department. Not sure which worked.
It is a messed up situation, but there are worse things in life to deal with. Chris has to restore his reputation now. I would hate to have to do that, because I have spent a life time creating a good one.

Sad thing, it was a good product from what I saw.

That said, if you live near Maryland come out and shoot our benefit match..... Its super chill and goes to a good cause.

How did you contact him because he doesn’t return any calls or messages I send him.

Wow, I finally read this update on Recoil's article:

Home » News » Industry News » Leviathan Suppressors in Hot Water for Not Delivering Products

Update- May 10, 2019 at 11:00 am EST

"After this article was published, Clint Turner of William’s Gun Works contacted us with additional information. This information was to provide insight into a machine shop Adolphsen is seeming to blame for his supply chain delays. Here’s what Turner said:

While I would like to go into complete details, I am unable to due to an ongoing investigation by the ATF and the machine shop in question does not wish to be known until the investigation is completed. I work hand in hand with this shop on a daily basis, and they are the nicest people I have ever met. People like them are rare in this world and hate to see anyone smear their name in the least bit. What I can provide are some facts and a timeline. Chris became questionable as far as his business practices in early November 2018. The machine shop in question had completed all orders for all components. Chris had been notified of completion and mentioned on occasion he would be by, but never showed up and then later quit responding.

Even after several attempts to reach him, he still didn’t respond. Those components sat until mid-March, 2019, when the ATF took action on said product. The ATF had started their investigation in early March. However, Chris was still taking orders as of April 22, 2019. At this time, Chris owed several thousands to the machine shop with no hope or expectation of getting payment. However, Chris did make it right last week and stopped by and made payment in full. This story goes a lot further and deeper than just people getting scammed out of money.

Some federal issues will come to light after everything is said and done. Chris had multiple suppliers, and this shop was just one of them. However, it’s important that it is known that not only did they do everything right, but they were more than gracious with Chris. For example, Chris could have picked up those components at any time, and wouldn’t have to pay for it then and there. The machine shop conveyed that to him, however, he still didn’t respond, and the products sat. The machine shop is a local company, and several people knew that they did work for Chris. I have been inundated with messages after the article came out with people asking why the machine shop messed up.

The fact is, the machine shop didn’t mess up at all.

I just wanted to clear the air and appreciate the opportunity to allow me to reach out directly to you.
"

Last edited:
How did you contact him because he doesn’t return any calls or messages I send him.
Via email. It wasn't really that complicated of a process. Used my PayPal account. Sucks to loss months of wait time though. Especially since I passed up a 1/2 off thunder beast certificate for this one.

Via email. It wasn't really that complicated of a process. Used my PayPal account. Sucks to loss months of wait time though. Especially since I passed up a 1/2 off thunder beast certificate for this one.

there are at least 3 50% TBAC certs in the PX right now.

i see a new one posted every week.

Thanks I ordered the "last unicorn" yesterday. Finding a TBAC 9" in 6.5 was a google rabbit hole. Hopfully it will get processed with the other two I have waiting on the ATF gods to process.
good choice, i too have a 9" in process