• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone here had Covid?

I suspect I had it, didn't get tested to confirm.

It was in mid June in AZ, when AZ was a big hot spot for the virus. Had 3 shitty days of fever, full body aches, pain in chest, cough. After those rough 3 days I was on the mend. No lasting symptoms. Never lost my sense of smell or taste.

Again, not certain if I had it, but I would be surprised if it wasn't COVID-19. Not sure what else was going around AZ at the time with those symptoms.

Reactions: Fig and 338dude
It appears now they're saying if you have a headache and a few fever like symptoms, you are positive for covid. If that's the case, I've had it in the past. I would also call it a fever.

Came through our office in mid January. Mixed results. Some had symptoms that knocked em down for a few days like a flu, I just had a REALLY bad head cold, worst congestion of my life, wound up on antibiotics for a secondary bacterial sinus infection.

Think I missed one day of work, on the mend by day 3. Been tested for it twice since, negative, despite others testing positive.

I'll be counted among those saying this is an overblown scamdemic and the only threat, much like the flu, is to the old and frail.

I suspected i had it too, felt sicky for a few days. After some hot soup and sleeping in a for a few days i was fine. Never felt better.

Reactions: 338dude
Wife and I had it in early November of 2019. All symptoms matched. It was not pleasant, I've had 2 weeks of crazy dry cough and related stuff.

Who knows. Most show no symptoms apparently. We may have all had it. The people I know who have had it that showed symptoms all had very mild cases

Suspected I had it- was before you could get tested but was a point for point match on the state website. Felt like a moderate flu- 10 days of sweats and shakes that kept coming back. Only difference was no head cold- but instead ended up on the floor randomly totally winded from very mild shallow coughs. Liposomal Vitamin C at a very high dose finally knocked it out of me. Coughed up lots of junk for a few weeks after.

How about a confirmed case via test? I suspected I had it, got tested and was negative. Had every symptom.

Reactions: softcock
Possibly I had it mid March
Was flying to and from California a lot then.
Definitely had pneumonia and was pretty messed up for 6 weeks.
I was pretty bad, was pretty close to going to the hospital

I had a sore throat for two months. Zero other symptoms. Just when I finally decided to go see the doctor, the day I was supposed to go it was gone. It hurt pretty bad but never bad enough to make me take pain killers or anything. It was weird.

I think I may have had it last October. Fever hit like a freight train, loss of taste, terrible cough but no nasal congestion. It took two weeks to feel anywhere close to right. I got a flu test and it came back negative.

I swear my Daughter and I had it Nov 2019. Every symptom matched. I never call outta work, but I was out for 4 days. It was going around the office quick. Father-in-law was hospitalized for two weeks (high risks) back in Jan this year. He came out fine, but was pretty fucked up.

I swear my Daughter and I had it Nov 2019. Every symptom matched. I never call outta work, but I was out for 4 days. It was going around the office quick. Father-in-law was hospitalized for two weeks (high risks) back in Jan this year. He came out fine, but was pretty fucked up.
Is he still having issues or fully recovered?

Reactions: oneshot86
If so, curious what you did and how bad it was?
I got it very early in February. No tests available back then to confirm the disease but my wife and I were tested for antibodies in late May. We were positive for antibodies.

The only hard part was very high fever for me. The aches and pains and respiratory issues were no worse than any other flu.
Was on my back for 5-6 days

Last edited:
have it now. messed up feeling. weirdest sick ever. not worst sick ever but seems to be lingering longer and strange blood smell wont stop. havent lost taste but smells tastes everything like blood. worst part is get easily winded feeling like i just ran a marathon when doing barely anything physical.

Pretty sure I had it in February. Flu symptoms for a few days, then an almost continuous dry cough that lasted for a month. No lingering effects.

I had it in late June. Two days of mild vertigo. Not bad, just not right. Then two days of aches and pains. I monitored my temperature and I ended up with four hours of 100.4 and then back down to 'normal'. I went to the doctor and got tested, a week later he calls and tells me I tested positive. Four days later I took a 'quick' test and it was negative, the next day the same results.

Four days after I started with the vertigo, the wife complained about the same. Her symptoms mirrored mine except she never lost her appetite. She refused to get tested.

On a scale of 1 to 10, this was a 2.

In mid January, four of us in the office passed something weird around. We all agreed it was something we'd apparently never had. I had it too, which included a severe cough like I'd never had before, among other symptoms. My doc said I caught RSV from my daughter.

Who knows; in April we began looking back to that sickness and realized it matched up well with the covid symptoms.

So when people say they had a high fever, what do you call call a high fever. Technically I think that's 102. My worst major illness as an adult I picked up on an airplane. Had fever that was very mild (maybe 100) but the running trots which were more akin to small nuclear explosions. I should have forced vomiting and gotten it out. Next day I was still sick, but no fever. Had doc appt and she said if fever got > 102 I need to go to ER. Yep, I was 101.5 101.5......102.....102.5...104.2 (Then I went to ER). I'd been monitoring every 30 minutes when it went to 102. The jump from 102.5 was in < 30 minutes. I figured 102.5 was an anomaly so I took the next one in about 20 minutes. I knew I was in trouble then, because I was kind of feeling not vertigo, but "mentally slow" and couldn't concentrate.

Just wondering are we talking 101, 102, 104?

I'd love it if I could get an antibody test and NOT get in the system...just to see. See how well the immune system is working.

I got it early January. Started as a slight scratchy throat for 3 days. Then all of a sudden (like 10 minutes) freezing every joint felt like it was in a vice. Shortness of breath for a few hours. 3 days later the fever broke & went back to work the next week but was still coughing for about 3 more weeks. It was like a NASTY flu. No lasting effects so far...

Something f.....d me up in Jan. Whatever it was is still an issue.
I also had it in January for 3 weeks. So much congestion and phlegm that I didn't get more than 45 minutes of sleep at a time for over 2 weeks. I would wake up literally choking for air. Coupled that with fevers at night for 2-3 hours followed by sweats and chills; that was for about 10 days. Twice I woke up unable to breath like someone was standing on my chest. I had to force myself to consciously breath. Other than all that, it was a piece of cake.....
Today, I noticed a severe shortage of endurance is still an issue. I was feeling faint at one point outside in the 113˚ heat with 31% humidity. Faint and out of breath even though I was pacing myself while working.

It’s going around at work. Most haven’t been too bad. Mild symptoms. Some had family members with mild symptoms and tested positive without many symptoms themselves.

Others have had it worse. A few pretty sick with short stints in hospital or very close. One death in another station nearby.

Probably a lot more. But we are exposed to a lot of shit, so there’s always somethings going around that may share symptoms of Covid. So no one really knows as it could be a plethora of illnesses.

For those who think they may have had C-19, you should get tested to be positive. No pun intended! Latest reports signal possible future heart complications.
Good luck to you all for a full and speedy recovery.

Have been fortunate enough to avoid the COVID land mines so to speak-however lots of people I know with it. It’s not the mortality that scares me. It’s the morbidity

A lot of the guys at my job came down with REALLY bad flus in January... Guys that never got sick had to take a week off because whatever was floating around was earnestly beating the shit out of them... And me and the folks who did not get sick had crazy overtime racked up because all of those deliveries had to be made... I was literally glued to the steering wheels of the trucks for the better part of January. And when I thought the day's loads were finally done and I am pulling into the loading dock for the last time each day, ANOTHER pallet, or two, or three, or four, with manifests ready, were waiting on the ramp...

• Wow
never get tested. mark my words, it’ll get you put on a list, and and some point, being on that list is going to be bad, bad, bad.
Those that have had it, what’s your blood type? Anecdotal evidence that RH negative blood types have worse symptoms during and after.
and yes, life insurance could prove to be difficult to attain. Already evidence of people having policies canceled or denied new policies.

• Wow
Not me but my brother and his wife....both tested and confirmed. He ran a big fever for a couple days then dry cough and total exhaustion for 2 weeks. Treated at home and never went to hospital. Not so bad.

His wife not so good....same deal with fever and cough but she has not yet recovered her stamina after 3 months and has shortness of breath. Doctors say her lungs are possibly permanently damaged and look like she smoked for 40 years. She's 56.

VooDoo

• Wow
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I tested positive when I had to be tested and quarantined for 72 hours before a upper endoscopy procedure. No symptoms at all and my wife and I quarantined for 2 weeks.

So when people say they had a high fever, what do you call call a high fever. Technically I think that's 102. My worst major illness as an adult I picked up on an airplane. Had fever that was very mild (maybe 100) but the running trots which were more akin to small nuclear explosions. I should have forced vomiting and gotten it out. Next day I was still sick, but no fever. Had doc appt and she said if fever got > 102 I need to go to ER. Yep, I was 101.5 101.5......102.....102.5...104.2 (Then I went to ER). I'd been monitoring every 30 minutes when it went to 102. The jump from 102.5 was in < 30 minutes. I figured 102.5 was an anomaly so I took the next one in about 20 minutes. I knew I was in trouble then, because I was kind of feeling not vertigo, but "mentally slow" and couldn't concentrate.

Just wondering are we talking 101, 102, 104?

I'd love it if I could get an antibody test and NOT get in the system...just to see. See how well the immune system is working.
My fever was 103.3 degrees for 4 straight days. Thankfully Advil did a great job getting it down to 100.7. I ended up going to the doctor twice. My first visit was after two days. That is when they said you have a bug and go home. Take Advil and the fever will eventually pass. They did a conventional flu swab and nothing. On day 4 I had the same fever but now with a pronounced cough And phlegm. My wife is an RN and she listened to my chest and said you have pneumonia. Went back to the doctor on day 4 afternoon. Doctor confirms left lung had pneumonia. Prescribed a Z-pack and 2 days later, I was right as rain and 3 days later I was back on my bicycle.

Fuck the chicoms
And yet they have gotten a pass from world governments for unleashing this virus. The communist left around the world are in on it along with other authoritarian regimes. It’s the only way to explain the reaction. Plandemic.

• Love
My fever was 103.3 degrees for 4 straight days. Thankfully Advil did a great job getting it down to 100.7. I ended up going to the doctor twice. My first visit was after two days. That is when they said you have a bug and go home. Take Advil and the fever will eventually pass. They did a conventional flu swab and nothing. On day 4 I had the same fever but now with a pronounced cough And phlegm. My wife is an RN and she listened to my chest and said you have pneumonia. Went back to the doctor on day 4 afternoon. Doctor confirms left lung had pneumonia. Prescribed a Z-pack and 2 days later, I was right as rain and 3 days later I was back on my bicycle.
Glad you're ok. So that is severe fever; I cannot take Ibuprofen or Naproxin Sodium, so I'll be doomed with that high of fever.

Glad you're ok. So that is severe fever; I cannot take Ibuprofen or Naproxin Sodium, so I'll be doomed with that high of fever.
103 isn’t a killer fever. Fill a bathtub with water as cool as you can take it and submerge yourself if you have a high fever you want to break. I wouldn’t do it at 103 as it’s not necessary.

103 isn’t a killer fever. Fill a bathtub with water as cool as you can take it and submerge yourself if you have a high fever you want to break. I wouldn’t do it at 103 as it’s not necessary.
You’re such a HE MAN Wade....tell us more...LMAO

Flash those awesome pics of your 30 year old Adonis body again. Let’s see how you do at 59

I think I will get over it....

You should take your own advice...your ignorance on some topics is only exceeded by the size of your mouth. You would have thought the few times you have been given a time out would make you wiser.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot and 338dude
Luckily no one in my immediate family has had it. My wife has had a few coworkers who have had it and those were 1, who had no symptoms, 1 who had cold like symptoms and 1 who spent a few days in the hospital, but not in ICU or on a ventilator. It would seem that health conditions were the determining factor as to how bad they had the disease.

If I got it, I'd probably be dead within a few weeks. I don't think it's this devastating, all consuming disease, but if you get it, it can be dangerous.

Think it’s a high probability that my wife and I had it back in Jan. Neither had a fever or flu like symptoms but had a dry cough that wouldn’t go away for a few weeks. Finally went in and got tested (not for Covid) and they said it was a sinus infection but even on the antibiotics it still took forever to go away. Wife went in and got the same results only they also said she had pneumonia which was a symptom/side effect I guess. Kids never got it or at least never showed symptoms.

could have been the rona, could have just been a nasty cold but it was the longest running cold I’ve ever had. But then Again I use to eat dirt and glue as a kid so pretty sure I’m immune to anything 🤷‍♂️😂

I think I will get over it....

You should take your own advice...your ignorance on some topics is only exceeded by the size of your mouth. You would have thought the few times you have been given a time out would make you wiser.
All this because I said a 103 fever isn’t gonna kill a man. Good grief. I don’t like you one bit. Not at all. All you east/west coast faggots drive me nuts. Terrible people. I was joking about the “like” thing and of course it did no good.

I was addressing the fellow that thought it was a death sentence which had nothing to do with you and yet here we are. A 103 fever is just something to be aware of. If it stays over 103 for several days without breaking then it is something to be more concerned with. In adults a fever of 105 degrees needs to be addressed immediately.

I had it in early March. Mild cough and breathing was tight like a mild asthma attack. Ended up with a sinus infection as a side effect. Inhalers and antibiotics for about a month and I was back to normal. No one else in my household got it. I was at the major CO and UT ski resorts for most of Feb and in NYC in the first week of March so not surprising that I picked it up somewhere.

I think I got it from an oriental girl. It burns when I pee.

Q: What is the MOST terrifying thing to hear being spoken by a doctor in Vietnam?

A: "No worry. One week, it fall off all by itself"...
biggrin.gif

• Haha
Reactions: bullseye13