• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone here had Covid?

Think I had it in January. It wasn't a thing then. Probably lasted around two weeks total. Worst fevers, chills, respiratory issues I've ever had. My wife finally convinced me to go in. Doc gave me 5 day course of cipro and by day two I was almost back to normal. Wife had some symptoms for a few days and was fine. Then again she's Sicilian 🔪

All this because I said a 103 fever isn’t gonna kill a man. Good grief. I don’t like you one bit. Not at all. All you east/west coast faggots drive me nuts. Terrible people. I was joking about the “like” thing and of course it did no good.

I was addressing the fellow that thought it was a death sentence which had nothing to do with you and yet here we are. A 103 fever is just something to be aware of. If it stays over 103 for several days without breaking then it is something to be more concerned with. In adults a fever of 105 degrees needs to be addressed immediately.

I‘m sorry you don’t like me one bit. I do like some of your posts. But your reaction doesn’t surprise me. You typify the person who only likes people that agree with them 100%. Life isn’t like that Wade. Disagreement is healthy.

Maybe you should consider that a 103 fever means one thing when you are 30 versus almost 60.

You open your BIG mouth and then gets pissed when someone calls you on it. Grow up Wade

And yet they have gotten a pass from world governments for unleashing this virus. The communist left around the world are in on it along with other authoritarian regimes. It’s the only way to explain the reaction. Plandemic.

Incredible isnt it. Even here, when I suggested that the countries of the world join together to take out China, the thread got removed> Go figure.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Something fucked me up in Jan. Whatever it was is still an issue.
Me too.
I stopped counting at 10 weeks, when I had it.
I didn't have headaches but diareaha and fever and forever congestion. Not to mention tired, very tired.
Also twice I got sores on my gums, like crazy bad, I couldn't get a break. I still do inhalers when I get moving to fast.
So w thein bed w the aches diahrea, tiredness, and mouth sores I think I had it.
Those things in my mouth were ruthless.
I was on ground up soup for 5 days

Of note.
I went to the VA twice, because I couldn't get rid of it. I was swabbed in the nose and they said it was viral but couldn't peg it

Me too.
I stopped counting at 10 weeks, when I had it.
I didn't have headaches but diareaha and fever and forever congestion. Not to mention tired, very tired.
Also twice I got sores on my gums, like crazy bad, I couldn't get a break. I still do inhalers when I get moving to fast.
So w thein bed w the aches diahrea, tiredness, and mouth sores I think I had it.
Those things in my mouth were ruthless.
I was on ground up soup for 5 days
Sounds more like herpies. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
I had a sore throat for two months. Zero other symptoms. Just when I finally decided to go see the doctor, the day I was supposed to go it was gone. It hurt pretty bad but never bad enough to make me take pain killers or anything. It was weird.

Im pretty sure you got the HIV

I know ten people that were sure they had it, including me. All tested negative. So I'm only interested in those who tested positive.

On that note, 5 of my family members had it (confirmed). 4 cousins and my brother in law. Symptoms ranged from coughing flu to "please God take me now".

One of my cousins died, and his wife barely made it. She was the one praying for death (so miserable she just wanted out).

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I know ten people that were sure they had it, including me. All tested negative. So I'm only interested in those who tested positive.

On that note, 5 of my family members had it (confirmed). 4 cousins and my brother in law. Symptoms ranged from coughing flu to "please God take me now".

One of my cousins died, and his wife barely made it. She was the one praying for death (so miserable she just wanted out).
I trust the test as much as I trust cnn reporting on trump/russia.

So Mike, did they have any comorbidities? As I had it and it was no big deal, I'm very curious about folks who had a more severe reaction. I seldom get the 'flu', I never get a flu shot. Did they have the normal childhood infections like mumps, chicken pox, measles?

I'm just below the at risk age, I do have high blood pressure, I've had cancer, valley fever, pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis, scarlet fever (not all at once mind you) so with several of those, my lungs should have been a target for a respiratory infection, but almost nothing happened with my lung function.

So strange.

My doctor told me than the anti-body test to figure out if you have had the '19 virus is very suspect. Out of more than 50 tests done, none were positive.

My doctor told me that at least 8 people tested had all the symptons and fevers and tested negative.

I believe I had the virus in the middle of Feb. 2020. The worst part for me was the sore throat. My throat was so sore that I couldn't swallow water or anything.

I went to a different doctor who immediatly tested me for the flu and that came back negative. I ended up forcing myself to drink water and sports drinks and I started feeling much better a couple days later.

My "infection" lasted about two weeks.

I'd be interested in knowing how many people that got it have had flu shots in the past.

have been told lots of false negative testing happens. but no false positives as they are literally finding the virus in your sample. i tested negative first when notified of exposure then 2 weeka later positive after getting symptoms. so far for me ,nock on wood ,the migraine headache is the worst symptom and only taking tylenol. today feel vastly better...

So Mike, did they have any comorbidities? As I had it and it was no big deal, I'm very curious about folks who had a more severe reaction. I seldom get the 'flu', I never get a flu shot. Did they have the normal childhood infections like mumps, chicken pox, measles?

I'm just below the at risk age, I do have high blood pressure, I've had cancer, valley fever, pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis, scarlet fever (not all at once mind you) so with several of those, my lungs should have been a target for a respiratory infection, but almost nothing happened with my lung function.

So strange.

My cousin was overweight and probably hadn't been in the sun in years. His wife was fairly healthy, late 50s. Bro-in-law healthy 55 but lots of stress and poor sleep as a paramedic.

My current belief is that risk depends on health and vitamin D. Eat right, low stress, plenty of sleep, and some time in the sun should save your life. But WTFDIK? 😁

Reactions: oneshot86
have been told lots of false negative testing happens. but no false positives as they are literally finding the virus in your sample. i tested negative first when notified of exposure then 2 weeka later positive after getting symptoms. so far for me ,nock on wood ,the migraine headache is the worst symptom and only taking tylenol. today feel vastly better...
There are false positives reported everywhere. Take one minute and search. Plenty to read. Texas stopped using certain independent labs because of false positives. Of course they only stopped using them because someone blew the whistle. You won’t see these stories on any main stream news source as they’d are government propaganda machines. Largest scam ever devised. By that I mean the intentional lies, propaganda and man made intentional economic damage. All fake.

I may have had it back in November. Got sick, stayed in bed for about 3-4 days. Tired, fever, body aches, not wanting to eat, slept alot. After a few days I was much better. Never went to the Dr.

One of my best friends in life was driving for a major trucking company last February.
Picked up a load in New Jersey headed back to Colorado when he got super sick with Flu like symptoms. Made it to Ohio and went to a doc in a box. They gave him some flu meds and sent him on his way. He made it to Illinois , crawled in his sleeper and died February the third ! Former Marine , tip top shape , never sick ??? He laid in the Cook County for almost a month. Who knows wtf happened : (

Last edited:
I met with some potential customers at their new home site for a pool project. Getting out of my truck I joking asked "Are masks required?" The wife laughed and said no, that everyone there had already had it. I asked 'seriously?' and she said yes her whole family had it.

She was hot, btw.

One of my best friends in life was driving for a major trucking company last February.
Picked up a load in New Jersey headed back to Colorado when he got super sick with Flu like symptoms. Made it to Ohio and went to a doc in a box. They gave him some flu meds and sent him on his way. He made it to Illinois , crawled in his sleeper and died February the third ! Former Marine , tip top shape , never sick ??? He laid in the Cook County for almost a month. Who knows wtf happened : (
Sorry for your loss.

Reactions: Mike Islander
And yet they have gotten a pass from world governments for unleashing this virus. The communist left around the world are in on it along with other authoritarian regimes. It’s the only way to explain the reaction. Plandemic.

That’s cause they don’t want the world to know it really came from us!

Glad you're ok. So that is severe fever; I cannot take Ibuprofen or Naproxin Sodium, so I'll be doomed with that high of fever.

Same. Not anymore!

Damn! That’s terrible. Still no answers?

I have something to consider. A few posts ago, I pointed out that my positive covid experience was a big nothing. I've been looking at comorbidities and trying to figure out why my experience and my wife's was such a non-event.

We installed something called a Reme-Halo (RGF.com) in both of our HVAC systems at the house. I put them in to take care of VOC's and cooking odors, however the kill virus and bacteria in the air and on surfaces.

They are not an Ozone device, they install in the supply duct. I have the older technology using a florescent bulb, the new ones use LEDs.

Who knows, maybe they really work against covid.

I really didn't even think about it until just now.

Reactions: gigamortis
I have something to consider. A few posts ago, I pointed out that my positive covid experience was a big nothing. I've been looking at comorbidities and trying to figure out why my experience and my wife's was such a non-event.

We installed something called a Reme-Halo (RGF.com) in both of our HVAC systems at the house. I put them in to take care of VOC's and cooking odors, however the kill virus and bacteria in the air and on surfaces.

They are not an Ozone device, they install in the supply duct. I have the older technology using a florescent bulb, the new ones use LEDs.

Dude you just freaking cured the china virus.

Looking at the symptoms I think I had it about 4 years ago. Worst flu I have ever had. All respiratory, left a cough for about 2 months. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

From what I saw around the local school districts in February and March, I would bet more people have had it and don't know, than people that know they had it.

I have a friend in El Paso who caught it from his parents in KS, the entire family end extended family got it. His father in law went to the hospital, but was fine. The rest of them were sick from 1-3 days. My cousin in Omaha and his family had it. His wife is doctor and she got pretty sick. The rest of them didn't. His parent were exposed but didnt catch it.

The schools around here are all retro fitting their HVAC systems with something like that because Kung flu is supposed to be so susetable to UV light. Should have bought stock in that company.

But wait, it can't be spread through the vapor from our breath, only large droplets, thats why masks work, :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: But it is required to put these on the A/.C systems to clean the vapor that can't spread the virus that would go though a mask in vapor form like throwing M&M's through a hulu hoop.

Reactions: oneshot86
That’s cause they don’t want the world to know it really came from us!

Same. Not anymore!

Damn! That’s terrible. Still no answers?

Still have no clue if it was Covid. He went MIA and nobody could reach him. His moms BD was the day he died , she didn’t hear from him so she called his employer, they did the transponder thing, police found him. He had a badass dog that kept them at bay until they got him out.
This was before the masses heard about COVID , doubt if he was tested. He went from feeling good to feeling bad...to dead really fast. The autopsy said pneumonia in both lungs caused a heart attack ??

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through April 4, 2020, there have been:

39,000,000 – 56,000,000 flu illnesses
18,000,000 – 26,000,000 flu medical visits
410,000 – 740,000 flu hospitalizations
24,000 – 62,000 flu deaths

The flu never went away, so if you haven't been tested you have no idea if you have had COVID 19. BTW, the flu was bad this past season. My family got it and it was bad for the wife and kids. I was okay was able to take care of them and felt good during the day. However, at night I was burned out and would hit the bed and sweat it out. Lasted about 10 days for me and two weeks for everyone else.

Apparently, both my wife and I had it. Both of us were 100% asymptomatic (had zero clue). Went to doctor in June, had bloodwork for routine annual checkup. Office called 2-weeks later and said I tested positive for both antibodies. They actually tested twice to confirm. They suggested my wife be tested, so she was and she too has both antibodies.

Neither of us have been sick in the last couple years. Not even a cold.

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through April 4, 2020, there have been:

39,000,000 – 56,000,000 flu illnesses
18,000,000 – 26,000,000 flu medical visits
410,000 – 740,000 flu hospitalizations
24,000 – 62,000 flu deaths

The flu never went away, so if you haven't been tested you have no idea if you have had COVID 19. BTW, the flu was bad this past season. My family got it and it was bad for the wife and kids. I was okay was able to take care of them and felt good during the day. However, at night I was burned out and would hit the bed and sweat it out. Lasted about 10 days for me and two weeks for everyone else.

Were those confirmed with a positive flu test?

Were those confirmed with a positive flu test?
Most aren’t as most people don’t go to the doctor because of the flu. It’s no different than this virus. Most people have no need to go to the doctor and no reason to be tested. People are afraid so they get tested if they so happen to sneeze for this China virus. Fear is the only reason for the millions that have tested to date. In turn the data is manipulated to instill even more fear.

Most aren’t as most people don’t go to the doctor because of the flu. It’s no different than this virus. Most people have no need to go to the doctor and no reason to be tested. People are afraid so they get tested if they so happen to sneeze for this China virus. Fear is the only reason for the millions that have tested to date. In turn the data is manipulated to instill even more fear.

I am not asking about the numbers. I am asking if his families cases of the flu were confirmed with a test.

have it now. messed up feeling. weirdest sick ever. not worst sick ever but seems to be lingering longer and strange blood smell wont stop. havent lost taste but smells tastes everything like blood. worst part is get easily winded feeling like i just ran a marathon when doing barely anything physical.
Be careful!!! COVID can produce a LOT of blood clotting depending on how your body responds to it. If you are "smelling or tasting blood" that could be an indication of clots. Needless to say if your body is throwing clots and one ends up in the wrong place it could be serious trouble. If that is what is going on they can give you clot preventers/busters to help. See https://news.weill.cornell.edu/news...vlO-VvQDXHRssd7Aus5Ad88k8tTvzjCSN2GfjWO5zKzd4

From someone with very close ties to the medical community (and had COVID), COVID can be no worse than the seasonal flu or it can kill you in a very horrible manner. Whether it is due to how people's immune system responds, or mutations of the virus, COVID can cause some very nasty and life threatening complications in certain cases (but NOT the majority).

Some people will react with a "Cytokin Storm" https://www.bing.com/search?q=covid...s=n&sk=&cvid=9d8365922a3c4ddd8dd0d1c1250e035d
Not everyone will react this way, but if they are, the doctors need to identify it and get it under control ASAP.

Per my post above another one of the worst complications can be excessive blood clotting. This can happen with days or weeks of the infection. This is one that you need to catch quickly and treat properly or it can easily cause significant damage or death. There have been confirmed cases with detailed autopsies where these clots have caused death in someone well after the initial symptoms subsided. For more info please see https://news.weill.cornell.edu/news...vlO-VvQDXHRssd7Aus5Ad88k8tTvzjCSN2GfjWO5zKzd4

The majority of people will fight COVID off just like any other virus, however that is NOT going to be the case for everyone. The majority of deaths are also in people with Comorbidities. Their systems are already compromised so they can't fight it off or handle the complications.

If you have any doubts, please seek medical attention from someone who is VERY PROGRESSIVE when it comes to medical care. Per some of the issues above, if you catch the major complications early they can be addressed, but you can hit a point of NO return if you wait too long. Be very leery of anyone who's first answer is to put someone on a ventilator, that should only be the absolute last resort after many other actions.

Truth be told, many of the deaths that occurred in the first 50,00 - 100,000 patients could have been prevented based on what doctors know now. Putting people on ventilators killed a lot of them, but hey that is why they call it "practicing medicine"!

Stay Safe & Healthy!

Its worth noting it said COVID blood clotting in severe cases. Not, "I barley got sick" cases.

I suspect I had it too. I tried a cure an old timer told me about years ago. He said to take a hot shower, get in bed cover up and bring a bottle of Wild Turkey101 with you. Take a big sip every 10 minutes until you can't. I did this and felt better the next day.....and not to bad that night either!

I have not but 2 of my staff have had it. 1 was a 30 yo healthyish girl and had mild flu symptoms for a month and kicked it with high dose vitamin C infusions. The other was a 57 yo out of shape diabetic female and thought she just had allergies for a few days but was taking High dose D, C, NAC, and quercitin.
I will say that the antibody testing seems to be running at a 40-50% false negative rate so I expect far more have had it then we know.
I am also amazed at how many married couple we have had in that only one got covid I don't know if its false negatives in testing or just not that contagious.

I had it early April. Wife before me. Stepson brought it back from his court ordered visitations. Otherwise we had been on quarantine at the house. Stepson has awful asthma. We pulled him from school 2 weeks before they closed them here and locked down. Our only outside contact was his visits with his father—the idiot.

Stepson (10) was lethargic. Slept a lot. He usually does 6hrs. Went to 14hrs. Was bitchy. Gastro symptoms. Said he “hurt and felt awful”. Recovered pretty quickly.

Wife (32) came down with it before me. She had body aches, head aches, chills, migrane symptoms, gastro issues and small spots of rash. We thought it was period issues. And her small spots of rash insect bites from being outside.

No lung issues. Certainly cant be covid.

Then I (39) got sick. Just as she was starting to come out of it. Lots of gastro. Whole house smelled like asshole with all three of us farting nonstop. The amount of gas was painful and lasted for WEEKS. We went so far as to change our diet. Remove sugar and caffeine. Then dairy. Then all processed food. Still wouldnt quit.

I was tired. And sore like I had been doing hard labor. Gastro. Headaches. But I attributed it to the diet changes. Then I got these weird super painful sensations originating in my heart and radiating down my left arm. Its like a random heartbeat would cause this shooting pain. Took the wind out of me. Like getting hit by a good amount of electricity accidentally if you know what I mean. So I lied down. Called a doc friend. He suggested it was indigestion and since I had eaten an hour ago thats what we decided it was. He suggested a nap.

A few hours later they had stopped. I fell asleep. When I woke up I took it slow. And they came back. But Im stubborn. They went away last time when I lied down and tried to remain calm. So I did it again. Passed back out.

Woke up. Now its 10pm on a friday. Havent eaten in 9 hrs. Im exhausted. Dont feel right. Wife says if they come back its ER time. I agree. Less than an hour later we are driving to the ER.

Local “heart hospital” ER runs lots of tests. EKG hookup. Docs confirm my heart is in perfect shape. No heart attack enzyme. They can see it hit me. And my heart doesn't like it. Chest xrays are clear. They insist its Covid. So they discharge me because they cant help and I dont need a vent.

I go home. Take an Ativan to knock myself out because I know its not a heart attack. I wake up and Im starting to form a rash on my arms and hands at base of fingers. Doc friend tells me its likely “contact dermatitis” from the glues used in the tapes from the night before. By that evening its on my arms and legs and chest and spreading. By the following AM its really bad. And it burns like fireant bites. So I call my primary health doc. I email a picture.

Doc calls back immediately. Says they are suiting up and will meet me there in the ER. “When can I get there”. If I cant make it there within the hour they can send an amberlamps to get me. What a shit show.

At that ER they insist the rash I have is the Covid rash. They go so far as to take a picture of a patients forearm in another room with a phone to hold it next to my arm. Im in the covid wing at the VA. The central AC is off. They tell me that have orgre feet with ogre toes so plenty of circulation there. But I have the “covid toes” on my hands. My lungs are again clear.

I spend the next two weeks at home in bed hooked up to my CPAP 20hrs a day. I sleep. When I wake Im too exhausted to go take a piss without fighting to make it back to bed when Im done. The exhaustion was worse than Mono which I had in my early 20’s. Eventually my appetite comes back. I awake to my family recovered having lost almost 2 weeks.

My nasal swab test came back Negative. I asked the nurse with the results how accurate the test was. She said “its accurate”. I tell her about my rash and she stops me cold and tells me I am to ignore her previous results statement and that I do indeed have it. I argue. She insists. Argues that no one knows about the rash. Then she tells me. The test I was given was less than 50% accurate. “So why give the Test if its less accurate than a coin toss?” “Because people want it.” Shit you not.

Wife and I both tested positive for the antibodies by a lab that wants to buy positive antibody plasma and pays handsomely. They run the test a few times to be sure since they are paying.

I had residual effects up untill 2-3 weeks ago. Then almost magically I was back to normal. No more headaches, migranes, body aches, gas, lethargy. Poof. Finally gone.

Thats my experience. Hopefully someone gets something out of it. Even if its a laugh at my expense.

• Wow
Reactions: stilesg57
fear is not the reason i got tested twice. im an essential food industry factory worker and have been forced to sign cdc compliance agreements to keep worrking. following those guidelines keeps my paycheck flowing to provide for my family. even though it only pays me 60% of my income while im out for this very real virus infection. even though other unessentials have been getting bonuses to not work. we essentials have risked our families health to keep others in food....no bonus just working all weekends until we are tired and get sick then 60%...hopw you get better and come back. .americas swell

fear is not the reason i got tested twice. im an essential food industry factory worker and have been forced to sign cdc compliance agreements to keep worrking. following those guidelines keeps my paycheck flowing to provide for my family. even though it only pays me 60% of my income while im out for this very real virus infection. even though other unessentials have been getting bonuses to not work. we essentials have risked our families health to keep others in food....no bonus just working all weekends until we are tired and get sick then 60%...hopw you get better and come back. .americas swell

No offense so dont take this the wrong way...and I do hope an abundance of great health and happiness for you and yours...

But,...

Your job is no more "essential" to me than my job. In fact, my job is more essential...to me.

This "essential worker" shit is a ploy.

wasnt saying essential meaning more important...im saying essential meaning forced to keep working while others get options.