• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Anyone here use the Surefire 762k can?

Postal0311

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2010
Tampa, FL
I'm planning on getting one. I like how it would be compatible with my 556k mounts.

Anyone here running one? How do you like it? Anything you dislike or have issues with?

Re: Anyone here use the Surefire 762k can?

The FA762K is a little louder than the 762SS. That being said if you are running it on a truck axle barrel you don't have to turn the barrel down like you would with the SS model. I am running mine on a Pacnor fluted 24inch barrel that is finished at 1" at the muzzle. Because of that I didn't want to run the SS model. I have used it on my 556 guns and it works really well.

Chuck

Re: Anyone here use the Surefire 762k can?

I have sold two 762SS cans. They seem to perform well. I shot one on the Larue OBR at the 3 gun match and it sounded nice. Contrary to what I had been told over the years. It exceeded my expectations.

I have a K on order from Surefire and I might use it on my bolt gun.

If I don't sell it and if I do shoot it, I will compare it to the AAc cans and the thread on cans that we have for demo and let everyone know.