• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone listening to the ACB nomination hearings?

I see where senator collins won't vote for her. she's going to get her ass kicked by the democrat anyway so I'm not surprised she won't vote for ACB. Unbelievable. She's always been a flake and the GOP allowed and continues to allow folks that are, shall we say, not in the mold of somebody that believes in "republican" ideas.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I see where senator collins won't vote for her. she's going to get her ass kicked by the democrat anyway so I'm not surprised she won't vote for ACB. Unbelievable. She's always been a flake and the GOP allowed and continues to allow folks that are, shall we say, not in the mold of somebody that believes in "republican" ideas.

That sucks. Don’t we need her vote?

Good excuse to kick a RINO out of office as a warning.
She's played that game way too long and been more damaging to her "own" party than the democrats.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Senator Collins is a freestanding women just like Coney-Barrel. Having differing opinions is an American blessing. They playing their parts just as the Constitution has ordained.

In so doing she is simply highlighting the immense legitimacy of Coney Barret's candidacy, emphasizing the positive by contrasting her negativity. They say you can identify a person's worth by who her enemies are. They are legion, and Coney-Barret shines above it all.

If you've ever been to Maine and spent some time there (I have repeatedly vacationed there, maybe not enough to satisfy some, but enough for me), you will recognize that they enjoy being contrarian. As such, Collins represents her constituency to the letter. Don't blame the representation; blame those who elected her.

I love Maine, but having made long visits there and to the maritime provinces of Canada, I think Maine could be just as much at home as a part of Canada.

Greg