• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Anyone on here a dealer for surefire?

Re: Anyone on here a dealer for surefire?

Yes Sir. I know I have brakes for the 762k and 762ss at the shop.

Re: Anyone on here a dealer for surefire?

I ordered that exact same break from Knesek guns on the 9th of January. Tried to call for an update 3 weeks in and the guy was a complete ass and had no idea when they may get them in. Said something about “that’s second generation so I have no idea”. I did get a follow-up note about a week ago that said my order had been sent over to another department to pull it off the shelf but if it’s not there, I will be stuck waiting. I looked around the internet to find other suppliers but they were the only ones that would take the order at the time. I am sure you could order one from them but no telling when it might arrive.

Have you tried silencershop.com?

They just had a grand opening and might not have their website up to date. best to call.

I have purchased a suppressor and brake on two separate occasions from Silenced America, the company Killbox Alpha represents, and have been very happy with their service.

Have you tried silencershop.com?

They just had a grand opening and might not have their website up to date. best to call.

I'll give both those a try, thanks. If anyone else knows where a SF socom 7.62 mini is in stock, let me know..

Thanks.

I'm a dealer but I don't have any Surefire suppressors in stock right now. I have sources that have them though ready to transfer to me. I've got muzzle attachments on order...

+1 also for Allen Arms. I just got my socom 556 in FDE transferred to my local dealer. Very good prices.

Thanks for this, they had a DE one in stock for one of the best shipped prices I've seen. Was looking for a black one, but this will do for now.

That's funny I was looking for an FDE one and all I could find was black. Mine should be here anyday now.

I too am looking for a SFMB-762-5/8-24 Muzzle Brake. I had no idea these were going to be so hard to get when I bought my can in November.

At this rate, my forms will be approved and I won't be able to shoot the thing...

I too am looking for a SFMB-762-5/8-24 Muzzle Brake. I had no idea these were going to be so hard to get when I bought my can in November.

At this rate, my forms will be approved and I won't be able to shoot the thing...

Try the gun gallery in Jacksonvillr FL, I bought one there yesterday. The SOCOM 7.62 in 5/8-24 $149.99.

I ordered that exact same break from Knesek guns on the 9th of January. Tried to call for an update 3 weeks in and the guy was a complete ass and had no idea when they may get them in. Said something about “that’s second generation so I have no idea”. I did get a follow-up note about a week ago that said my order had been sent over to another department to pull it off the shelf but if it’s not there, I will be stuck waiting. I looked around the internet to find other suppliers but they were the only ones that would take the order at the time. I am sure you could order one from them but no telling when it might arrive.

Knesek Guns shows a BBB rating of F. A while back I posted about some problems I had with Knesek Guns and Thor Global Defense and to my dismay, those problems remain to this day, nearly two years later. It's my suspicion that the products listed on their website are at a severe disconnect with the real inventory in the warehouse. It appears that they'll take your order (and your money) and then begin the process of finding the product for you. That of course takes a long time and should the customer decide to back out of the order (who wants to wait 6 months for something that was supposedly in stock?), Knesek will charge you a 50% restocking fee.

Scott, the owner of silenced America is a top notch guy, and a combat wounded vet to boot.

Silencership emailed me that they got in the 7.62 Socom mini can I was looking for. 5 months after they expected it in. Glad I spent an extra $50 and went with someone else 4 months ago.