• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone order a Rifle from EuroOptics

Re: Anyone order a Rifle from EuroOptics

I just ordered the NightForce scope on Friday at 4PM Arizona and I just got the ship notice about 30 min ago Sunday. When I asked the same question here at the hide I received steller revieww. Tell them you are a member of Snipers Hide ... They will take care of you

Good luck and future congratulations...

Euro Optics is an excellent company. I have never bought a rifle from them but I am sure their customer service will be the same as when they sell scopes. Alex is a good guy to deal with.

Alex and Jason at Euro optic are top notch guys.Very professional gentlemen will take care of your questions and get your rifle to you ASAP.I've ordered plenty high end Ai rifles ,Sako Trgs,Schmidt and Benders,Nightforce scope and other high quality products numerous times and been very please with their service.You won't find a better place to shop anywhere.

I am a very satisfied customer, and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone, anytime.

I have bought three rifles and three scopes, and I am awaiting one of the TRG 22 in 260. I had two combos shipped to my FFL, and picked up one - both purchases went perfect.

Mike

EuroOptics is a first class operation. Just do it!

I bought my Sako TRG-22 from Euro. I talked to Alex to set it up. He was fast to ship it and helpful.

I have to say they are 100% good to go!

Wish I could buy more from Alex but the exchange rates suck at the moment! Excellent company to deal with.

I'm 95% sure Minor_Damage got his TRG from Alex.

Excellent sales and service. One major purchase to date.

EuroOptics is outstanding!
I've purchased a TRG22, TRG42, AW308 and a S&B 5-25. No issues and top notch customer service. Deal with absolute confidence.
Jay

Great to deal with, highly recommend!

Ditto Alex is top notch

I have never purchased anything from Alex and the crew....YET

I had the oportunity to talk to Alex and the crew at europotics at the eastern sports show and they were more than helpful with all my questions. They gave me the time of the day as if i have bought thousands of dollars worth of equipment from them.

From what I see eurooptics is good to go!!

I know people can't say enough about Eurooptics, but I was let down a little by them.

The GF asked me what I wanted for X-mas, told her a range finder, gave her all the info, and told her to email Eurooptics. I also told her to tell them that you wanted to buy a range finder for your bf for x-mas, and he was a hide member, and nothing.. No repsonse, no nothing.. She bought from them anyways, but was still a little upset,they never got back with her..

Hopefully they can redeem themselves when I'm ready(Waiting for my rifle to be built, uggh the wait.) to buy my Hendsoldt.

They are somewhat local(WIthin and hour or so), so I'm trying to help support the locals..

I have bought several items from them now and have always had great experiences. I have not bought a rifle though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moose72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know people can't say enough about Eurooptics, but I was let down a little by them.

The GF asked me what I wanted for X-mas, told her a range finder, gave her all the info, and told her to email Eurooptics. I also told her to tell them that you wanted to buy a range finder for your bf for x-mas, and he was a hide member, and nothing.. No repsonse, no nothing.. She bought from them anyways, but was still a little upset,they never got back with her..

Hopefully they can redeem themselves when I'm ready(Waiting for my rifle to be built, uggh the wait.) to buy my Hendsoldt.

They are somewhat local(WIthin and hour or so), so I'm trying to help support the locals..

</div></div>

I would call them. That is how I bought my Sako with all the little goodies and later my Nighforce NXS and then some Nightforce rings after that.

They are great to deal with. Top notch buy with confidence.

Candidly......I couldn't imagine purchasing the quality gear they represent anywhere else. They stand behind their products, offer technical support and the service that I receive from Alex and Jason can't be replicated. Can't count the number of purchases....but they've been pretty significant and I've never been let down. I stand behind them 150%!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm 95% sure Minor_Damage got his TRG from Alex. </div></div>

I don't know how I missed the thread, but I did indeed purchase my TRG from Alex. First class operation all the way around.

Josh

just ordered some Badger parts from them and got them today. email Alex. he'll reply fast.

I purchased my TRG from Alex.. all I can say is that it was perfect! I was ready to order, called him up and asked a few questions. Alex was super helpful and had my gun shipped the day I got him the FFL info.

Never done business with Euro optics before. From all their prior reputation I ordered one of the new TRG 260s paid in full in January 11. I think we have all learned that you should have confirmed delivery dates before they advertise.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hgr2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never done business with Euro optics before. From all their prior reputation I ordered one of the new TRG 260s paid in full in January 11. I think we have all learned that you should have confirmed delivery dates before they advertise. </div></div>
I think this was a limited run where they needed a market before they'd build the rifles.

Good to hear so much positive feedback. Was thinking of ordering optics through them.

I ordered rings from them and had questions along the way to the purchase. They were prompt, courteous, and professional. They really went out of their way to make sure I got what I needed. I look forward to doing business with them again.

Warmest regards,
Rob

I ordered a TRG 42 and a 22 from Alex while cruising down the road a couple of weeks ago, while working. Alex made it easy.

Ordered my TRG 22 from them a few weeks ago, it took no time at all and you can't beat their prices.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bazgab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered my TRG 22 from them a few weeks ago, it took no time at all and you can't beat their prices. </div></div>

I will be buying mine from there as well.

I bought a NXS 3.5-15x50 and the quoting/delivery process was excellent. Will also be back for a 5.5-20x50 NXS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moose72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know people can't say enough about Eurooptics, but I was let down a little by them.

</div></div>

I'm guessing GF wont be handling the purchase of the Hendsoldt
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: native</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moose72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know people can't say enough about Eurooptics, but I was let down a little by them.

</div></div>

I'm guessing GF wont be handling the purchase of the Hendsoldt
wink.gif
</div></div>

Nope, I'm going down in person this time.. lol

</div></div>

That's strange. I emailed them on a Saturday night and had a response on Sunday morning. Not only that, we exchanged emails throughout Sunday. I was expecting to get a response on Monday. Great to deal with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nicholas306</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moose72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know people can't say enough about Eurooptics, but I was let down a little by them.

</div></div>

That's strange. I emailed them on a Saturday night and had a response on Sunday morning. Not only that, we exchanged emails throughout Sunday. I was expecting to get a response on Monday. Great to deal with. </div></div>

It happens, it could've been one of those emails that fell through the cracks, shit happens..
frown.gif
I still got my Range finder from there though..
grin.gif
I said, when my rifle gets done(Soon, I hope. Waiting on the barrel now.), I will swing by there, check them out in person. Got to top the new rifle with some HQ glass right?? lol
grin.gif

Alex is a great guy. I've done business with him in person. A real gentleman. Highly recommend Alex and his products at EuroOptics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mackdrvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alex is a great guy. I've done business with him in person. A real gentleman. Highly recommend Alex and his products at EuroOptics. </div></div>
+1. I've dealt with everyone there in person multiple times and they are all outstanding.

Looks like it's been a little while since this was asked but I have to add a good report as well as alot of these others.
Bought my TRG 22 Woodloand camo- looks gret along with Night force NXS 3.5x15x50mm F1 with the New MLR2 reticle. The F1 with the MLR2 shipped while most other locations had people waiting weeks to get theirs.
Great group. I also had to return something for the TRG and swap out and Alex help out and everything went smooth.

Purchased a NF 3.5x15x56 Mildot from Euro Optic. All email questions were promptly returned, scope shipped very quickly.

I ordered my AW from them, and they were totally first class all the way. The price was amazing, and they had it shipped to them before I sent payment, so that says a lot to me. I'm a customer for life. All AI and scope purchases will go to them.

D

"I picked rifle up yesterday from my FFL buddie. I paid for rifle Monday morning at about 10:00 am and it was shipped UPS ground. I got rifle a few hours more than two days from the time I paid. That's really good customer service by Euro Optic."

I posted above in thread I started when I was trying to decide what bolt rifle to purchase. And when I say yesterday I mean yesterday April 20, 2011.

id recommend them for everything, there a great bunch of guys and ive done business with them a couple times and the service is outstanding, they'll help you with anything you need. i dont know how fast there shipping is because i only live 35 minutes from there building
smile.gif