• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone Ordered from AR15Performance Lately?

BCP

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
  • Dec 4, 2008
    AZ: Land of wind, dirt and angry old people
    I ordered a barrel from them a couple weeks' ago and I got a shipping notice however no barrel. In the past when my CC was billed/shipping notice received by them the item shipped. Should I be calling them up or just be patient since they are probably swamped like everyone else?

Re: Anyone Ordered from AR15Performance Lately?

Did you order a bolt too? If so, they're still waiting for the some bolts etc to come in and are shipping them together. Hes pretty awamped like everyone else, but it probably wouldnt hurt to call, or maybe email might be better?

I ordered barrel and bolt and am in the same situation. I assumed he is waiting on my bolt to headspace it ect... then ship all together.

I ordered a barrel and bolt on 1/24. Just got the automated confirmation email after the order. An email with questions has gone a week without answer, kind of makes me nervous too. Glad to hear others in the same situation .

sent them an email with barrel question a week ago no reply
    frown.gif

AR performance is a small reputable company with excellent barrels. I have had response to both phone calls and emails but just like everyother AR parts based online store they are overwhelmed currently and cant meet demand, answer phone calls, answer every email question, and still get your order shipped. Read the rest of the website FAQ's tips ect...

Unfortunately we get hundreds of emails and PMs a day, many go into a junk folder and many go down the page so fast I never see them. We are swamped from the panic buying and must make a choice to answer emails or manufacture and ship product. We actually machine parts here we're not just a parts house that buys from one and sends to another. Since the election we are getting as many orders in a day as we were getting in a month. I'm personally working 7 days a week sometimes 14hrs a day. As it says on the website it will take 4-5 weeks to process and ship orders. Sorry, we're doing what we can.

I ordered about 2 weeks ago, received the barrel and bolt last Friday. Great looling piece, can't wait to see how it shoots!

Bustin, thanks for commenting. Once things settle down a bit I want to chat with you guys, I want to do a 6mm AR and a 16" carbine and have some questions. Hopefully the insanity will run it's course and talk about an "awb" will go away.

The AWB is already dead, the Demos introduced a ton and not one AWB. They are leaving that up to the states so if you're in a redneck state you're fine...me in Cali I'm worried the demos will try to one-up NY here.

Bustin. I thought that was the deal. Not sweating it. Too bad you're not in Texas, a second job might be nice!

My customer service experience with them has consistently been nothing short of stellar...CONSISTENTLY.

H and crew are GTG. He had, key being Had, 50 barrels or more in stock and was waiting like all the BIG name companies out there on certain small parts that are not done in house. Thus, product can't get shipped.

THis was ALL weeks prior to The Event.

They have never let me down and enjoy H's builds the best.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">H and crew are GTG. He had, key being Had, 50 barrels or more in stock and was waiting like all the BIG name companies out there on certain small parts that are not done in house. Thus, product can't get shipped.

THis was ALL weeks prior to The Event.

They have never let me down and enjoy H's builds the best. </div></div>
    We sold over $42000 worth of barrels in 12 hrs on the 20th and it hasn't slacked off much since. I wouldn't mind running out of barrels for a week to get a break. Extractor and ejector springs are the problem, I use to order a thousand at a time and get them, now I can't even get 100 at once.

H, get back to work, lolol.
    grin.gif

So I ordered a barrel bolt and gas tube on 1/24 and got them yesterday. Pretty good turn around for these times I'd say