• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone recognize this.

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • 1594682889990.jpeg

• Wow
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    To be honest, I haven;t found one with the lettering the same as the car is the OP pic. 66 has the "American" script with the model number in a block below it near the front of the front fender. In 67, the script stayed in the same place, but the model designation mover to just in front of the door. In 68, they put marker lights where the script is, so that's all that's in that position. So not sure about the exact year, but it's definitely a Rambler American...unless that's part of the "rouge" script.
    Hey OP, care to enlighten us? LOL
    1594726173493.png

If I could find one of those at a decent price I'd buy it. But probably couldn't afford what they're bringing. Only drawback to them was my best friend's Rambler got about 12 miles to the gallon and drank oil. Was a tank though, and had a front bench seat that folded all the way down. He was quite "da ladeez man"...;)

Well, it certainly created a major thread drift...LOL

To be honest, I haven;t found one with the lettering the same as the car is the OP pic. 66 has the "American" script with the model number in a block below it near the front of the front fender. In 67, the script stayed in the same place, but the model designation mover to just in front of the door. In 68, they put marker lights where the script is, so that's all that's in that position. So not sure about the exact year, but it's definitely a Rambler American...unless that's part of the "rouge" script.
    Hey OP, care to enlighten us? LOL
    View attachment 7373961
    I had the 67 because mom thought it was safe ( non muscle car ), car wouldn't spin out on ice.

• Haha
    Reactions: Dragonscout25

...But a long range plinker's dream come true...
    biggrin.gif

Tie up the full containers, make sure the open field is not full of dry grass, and strap a lit flare to it...

ETA: If you are shooting a K98 with some of the explosive B-Patrone rounds, or a Mosin with the 7.62x54R equivalent, flare is not even necessary...

Last edited:
    biggrin.gif

Tie up the full containers, make sure the open field is not full of dry grass, and strap a lit flare to it...

ETA: If you are shooting a K98 with some of the explosive B-Patrone rounds, or a Mosin with the 7.62x54R equivalent, flare is not even necessary...
    Or just hit it with one of these
    250890AE-4DC4-4C83-82D0-5013D13696BF.jpeg

biggrin.gif

Tracer won’t light it up, I tried 223, 308 and 50 BMG.

Tracer won’t light it up, I tried 223, 308 and 50 BMG.

B-Patrone is not a tracer. It is a delayed trigger high explosive projectile. The nose of the bullet contains a primer and 0.4 grams of a plastic explosive in the body. Possibly Semtex or RDX, most likely the latter... The primer is fused to detonate the charge about a microsecond after impact, so the round bursts as it is traveling through the enemy target. B-Patrone was never meant to be an infantry round. It was loaded into the belts of Luftwaffe fighter plane gun mounts for use in strafing supply columns and fuel depots. But German snipers started pilfering the stocks of B-Patrone from Luftwaffe arsenals and resupply trucks for their own use when it was discovered what the exploding bullet did to a person's body. Later on in the war, B-Patrone began to be issued to snipers. The Soviets adapted quickly and made their own versions of the explosive micro warheads for their 7.62x54R rifles...

Reactions: phxfa
    I have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

You work with hazardous or volatile compounds often?
    It was a joke. Calm down, Linda. No, I dont work around HazMat or volatile compounds. But, I do know you shouldn't be mixing them or storing them next to each other 😘

It was a joke. Calm down, Linda. No, I dont work around HazMat or volatile compounds. But, I do know you shouldn't be mixing them or storing them next to each other 😘
    If you know that Sally, why say anything?

Always respect your posts so don't know why the comment