• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone recognize this.

I'm drinking rum...LMAO
15947766829715809749316850503510.jpg

Reactions: Nik H
B-Patrone is not a tracer. It is a delayed trigger high explosive projectile. The nose of the bullet contains a primer and 0.4 grams of a plastic explosive in the body. Possibly Semtex or RDX, most likely the latter... The primer is fused to detonate the charge about a microsecond after impact, so the round bursts as it is traveling through the enemy target. B-Patrone was never meant to be an infantry round. It was loaded into the belts of Luftwaffe fighter plane gun mounts for use in strafing supply columns and fuel depots. But German snipers started pilfering the stocks of B-Patrone from Luftwaffe arsenals and resupply trucks for their own use when it was discovered what the exploding bullet did to a person's body. Later on in the war, B-Patrone began to be issued to snipers. The Soviets adapted quickly and made their own versions of the explosive micro warheads for their 7.62x54R rifles...
I want some, but I can’t help but wonder what that has to do with expensive tequila? And Is b more expensive then the silver or gold patrone? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country