• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anyone reloading Rem UMC TARGET .45? Can you?

Re: Anyone reloading Rem UMC TARGET .45? Can you?

Link works fine for me. Sounds from the description that it's nickel plated, brass cased, boxer primed ammo. They don't state specifically as to whether it's boxer or berdan primed, but my money is on it being boxer.

I have never bought any Remington or Winchester .45 ACP that was not boxer primed.

That is just my personal experience.

I think the target stuff has a small primer. This is getting more and more common, which I find VERY frustrating!

From the way I read it, the only difference is that it is nickel plated. I seriously doubt they would use berdan primers. I see absolutely no reason this cannot be reloaded. Even if it were berdan.

I also say yes it can be reloaded. Just keep the nickle finish in check if it starts to flake off I'd tose out those peices.