• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone see the Chris Kyle and Gap Gladius video?

Re: Anyone see the Chris Kyle and Gap Gladius video?

Yeah that's where i saw it. For some reason i thought it was Gap's facebook page, i guess with a quick glance saw the GA symbol. I looked to see if anyone had posted it here but didn't see it hope it's not a double post.

ladies and gentlemen .....
THE ENDORSEMENT goes to ......
GEORGE GARDNER
Thats Awesome. Well deserved publicity for GAP

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woodspider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ladies and gentlemen .....
THE ENDORSEMENT goes to ......
GEORGE GARDNER
Thats Awesome. Well deserved publicity for GAP</div></div>

Agreed. I've actually seen GAP on the outdoor channel. I can't remember what show i was watching but the more recognition they get the better.

Ken might want to readjust their timelines for production... You know they're going to get swarmed when more start seeing the endorsements.

Great clip. Thanks for posting.

Much better than Bill O'Reilly busting the guy's balls through the whole interview.

He mentions GAP in his book also, that's a pretty good endorsement!

Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LawnMM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Much better than Bill O'Reilly busting the guy's balls through the whole interview.

Rich </div></div>

O'Reilly busts everyone's balls and in the end he endorsed the book and said everyone should read it... If O'Reilly didn't bust his balls a little bit then he'd be do nothing more than a book promotion and be like Oprah. Besides... He's a SEAL... If he couldn't take a little ball busting then he'd never have made it through the first few weeks of BUDs lmao...

Good clip, Thanks tor posting

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LawnMM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Much better than Bill O'Reilly busting the guy's balls through the whole interview.

Rich </div></div>

O'Reilly busts everyone's balls and in the end he endorsed the book and said everyone should read it... If O'Reilly didn't bust his balls a little bit then he'd be do nothing more than a book promotion and be like Oprah. Besides... He's a SEAL... <span style="color: #FF0000">If he couldn't take a little ball busting then he'd never have made it through the first few weeks of BUDs</span> lmao... </div></div>

What? SEAL instructors are very caring and understanding of the students needs. At least they are on the discovery channel. hehe.

I love the line at the end of the clip that goes something like "if you go to war, this is the guy you want on your side" couldn't have said that any better, the same applies to all of our special forces, they are a great asset.

That guy is an absolute stud. Thank God we have such professionals on our team.

Anyone have a link that isn't to 'hulu', seeing as they don't work outside of the U.S.?

After meeting Chief Kyle I gave him that GA Precision cap...that & an IR Texas flag patch. He mentioned George in the book & I felt he would appreciate the gesture. Glad to see it!

Tim