• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone tried the American Eagle 168 g OTM for M1A?

Prairie Dog Dundee

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2002
Utah
I just went through the only two boxes I had with an M1A on steel targets and am pleased with this ammo. I am wordering how they do in an accurate bolt rifle. Any experiance? They are less expensive than FGM.

Re: Anyone tried the American Eagle 168 g OTM for M1A?

It shoots great out of my boltgun. Not quite as good as FGMM, but still sub MOA. Same POI as our duty ammo, too!

got 500 rounds of the 155gr from work. Shoots good out of my scout

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Usmc242</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good to know. I found 4 boxes for $15.00 ea. Got to try it out. </div></div>

Same thing happened to me.

Out of a bone stock SPS-V that does about .9 to a bit over 1 MOA with FGMM we were doing about 1.5 to 2 MOA with the AE. I think I have the targets lying around somewhere so I will try and dig them up.

For a few more bucks you can buy some HSM or Black Hills, both of which are superior in my experiences.