• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone using the new VX-6?

Martin Taylor

Private
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2011
Marquette, MI
I saw a post in the F-class category but didn't know if I should be hijacking that or not so I'll put one here.

It looks to me like these are pretty new, or if they aren't then I'm just oblivious and Leupold got me with the marketing.

I was wondering more specifically how the glass compares to the current range of MK 4 scopes and if anyone knows if the custom shop will work on them to do a reticle swap.

Thanks!

I have one of the 3-18x44 with Ill. B&c reticle mounted on a 300wm abolt. Have only zeroed it, waiting on elk season. Will shoot it in the fall in preparation. Impressions so far are positive. One thing to note, the mounting areas of the tube are short. Tricky getting eye relief set if not using a rail.

They have been out for a few years I believe. They have added more models to their lineup. I currently own a 2-12x42 with the #4 reticle. Very good glass and the illuminated dot is clear with no star bursts. The tubes are short though as posted above, but really shouldn't be a problem. Very lightweight and compact.