• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes anyone want to change my mind?

jdulaney

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2012
brookland, ar
I was going to buy 6-24 PST. More I think about it I want to get razor HD 5-20. Anyone think something else would be better?

Rifle: sav.10 6.5 cm, manners t5-a, criterion varmint contour 24", 20moa base.

Will be used for hunting and target shooting, thanks for any replies.

Both the PST and Razor are great scopes. The only thing I like more about the PST is the power over the razor. You really can't go wrong with vortex.

The Razor is an awesome scope and I own both that you mentioned.
The only thing to keep in mind is that its also physically larger, knobs, tube, weight... than the PST so if that's not a concern then also know that once you own one you'll want them for your other rifles as well, I know I do ;)

10 mil turrets and ebr2 b ret.? If I did my math right I should be able to use seekins low rings, could someone verify this?