• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone's doc not sold on the COVID vaccine?

An excellent retort to the tyrants forcing mask use. As an argument against the vaccine I'm not so sure. First you would have to feel the mask offered protection. I don't believe it offers much protection.
Just a plain mockery of the mask and the expert advice we have received through out this bullshit pandemic. I believe that the vaccine is a viable route, as it has had more intensive testing than most vaccines receive. That being said, why get vaccinated against a disease that at best has a ,4% case fatality rate and more likely a less than .1% case fatality when proper analytics are applied.

This right here...

Just like THIS: As cool and totally friggin' badass as exploring and colonizing nearby Earth-like terrestrial planets sounds, what if, in the next few years, a prototype full crew starship relying on two stage Orion-style fission booster and hydrogen ramjet cruising propulsion is constructed, complete with full onboard life support equipment and hibernation technology? Theoretically, on paper, the vessel is rated for "95% success in transporting it's 50 person crew to Proxima Centauri, execute 2-3 terrestrial surface landings, and then return to Earth". However, it is the ship's maiden voyage and the only tests conducted so far had been short flights to the orbit of Saturn...

Would you sign up for the crew?
You know what else was on its maiden voyage and was unsinkable according to the science?

i offer no advice and think folks should make their own choices.

but then for just me?
KgWyYUT3.jpeg

This right here...

Just like THIS: As cool and totally friggin' badass as exploring and colonizing nearby Earth-like terrestrial planets sounds, what if, in the next few years, a prototype full crew starship relying on two stage Orion-style fission booster and hydrogen ramjet cruising propulsion is constructed, complete with full onboard life support equipment and hibernation technology? Theoretically, on paper, the vessel is rated for "95% success in transporting it's 50 person crew to Proxima Centauri, execute 2-3 terrestrial surface landings, and then return to Earth". However, it is the ship's maiden voyage and the only tests conducted so far had been short flights to the orbit of Saturn...

Yes.

Gotta be a MAJOR incentive...

Or gotta be a broken man who has nothing much to look forward to here on earth and nothing much to lose, but still possess the physical health, skills, stamina, and warrior mentality required to serve on a starship, and an experimental one at that. If the journey goes right, I agree, it will mean accomplishment, adventure, and fame with literally limitless potential...

My ancestors were some of the first settlers in the new world. Some of my other ancestors were here to greet them.

If I meet them on the other side, I'd like the opportunity to say, "Great story, but listen to this shit..."

Our species is not going to survive with a complacent mindset. The people of our nation need to stop being afraid of death in the pursuit of greatness. I am not talking about the sort of YOLO crap you hear millennials talk about. I am talking about the greatness that brings honor to our country and propels humanity forward.

You could reduce those odds significantly and I'd still giddily hop on that flight.

I was under the impression RNR attaches to your DNA. Then changes or alters it? Again I'm no Dr. Just what I've read.

It's mRNA, not RNR.

mRNA is a messenger molecule that transmits a protein-production sequence from the DNA strand in the cell's nucleus to the cells cytoplasm which reads the mRNA sequence to synthesize and release the commanded protein.

mRNA does not do anything to DNA. It merely copies a section of it and takes that copy elsewhere in the cell. It leaves the DNA intact. It's a natural process that happens constantly inside our bodies and it's how proteins are synthetized

mRNA vaccines simply carry an mRNA instruction telling the cells to create the proteins that kill the virus.

That's an oversimplification but it's the gist of it.

Whatever you read was either grossly incorrect or you simply didn't understand it.

2 retired anesthesiologists, who live 2 doors down from my sister in law, advised against taking the vaccine. BTW, speak ill of the vaccine on Accurateshooter.com and you will be taken down! It feels like facebook!(I am not on facebook). He has his own set of 'facts'.

My cousins wife is a doctor. She is one of the 2 people I know that got pretty sick from the COVID. She is not getting it.

Did anyone see the study that showed pregnant women were at a higher risk for severe COVID. The risk for them was .01% higher according to the study I saw, that said they were "higher" risk. Of course the study disappeared right away and all that was left was a bunch of articles repeating the "higher risk" part. Leaving out , how much higher of a risk.

I would be too, but the government isn't overstepping every restriction it has for bigfoot or nessie. We are at almost 1 full of year of two weeks to flatten the curve. We know the virus is much less dangerous than original claims, but restrictions keep getting more strict.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Full time doc. All of my group of docs (24) has taken it save me and one other. I’ve got HTN, and fat lol, so risk is a little higher. The thing that strikes me is that even surviving Covid you’re only supposed to get 3 months immunity. I’ve asked about 7 or 8 other physicians and I haven’t had one be able to tell me how the vaccine is supposed to do any better. So, with brand new vaccine tech I think I’ll pass, but my parents are taking it. To each his own. No judgment. I’ve got a rescue package of HCQ, Ivermectin, zinc, z-pack on standby. Knowing my luck I’ll get it and die like a dog but that’s why I have term life and Jesus.

I had open heart surgery over Christmas and new years. This was at a major university hospital in Atlanta. Went to my surgeon on wednesday. He didnt mention the vaccine, I didnt ask. They do ask about the flue shot, that I got.
Got protime blood test at another provider yesterday, they didnt mention it, I didnt ask.
I'm in my mid 50s and the heart is my only issue. I'm not fat, no high blood pressure, no Diabetus, not even high cholesterol. I think ill pass.

It’s all smoke and mirrors boys! If the vaccine gains you no ground and allows you nothing more than if you didn’t have it then no thank you. My aunt and uncle are in healthcare ( she’s a cardiologist, he runs life support machines and vents) and they both got the first shot and then my uncle got the second. He was in the hospital for a week from that second shot. Got it in a Monday morning and by 6pm was at the hospital with aches and extremely high temp. That was two weeks ago and he is still not fully recovered. 🖕🏻the vaccine

Did anyone see the study that showed pregnant women were at a higher risk for severe COVID. The risk for them was .01% higher according to the study I saw, that said they were "higher" risk. Of course the study disappeared right away and all that was left was a bunch of articles repeating the "higher risk" part. Leaving out , how much higher of a risk.
Anyone who finds any legitimate study or research that does not conclude with the official party line needs to download it immediately.

Mintruth is busy scrubbing the net.

My wife and I are is the camp of......”thanks but no thanks”! We’re at or nearing the age of “critical age”, but are pretty healthy, have practiced “social distancing” for 20+ years, only go to town about once every 2 weeks, and do not trust the big pharma companies......especially one that Bill Gates is very heavily in! So....we’re a very strong “Pass”! memtb

If 330M people told the 1000 or so planning and propagating this fear to eat shit.......than we would all be enjoying Kid Rock concerts on the packed beach tommorow wearing less clothing than a mask covers and waving American flags..........instead the huge number will fall to the small.

I will pass as well 100%. I consider myself healthy and haven't changed my way of living since the "outbreak". all these years with medical research and science they can't find a "cure" for Cancer, Aids, Etc. but they can whip up a quick vaccine in less than a year for covid?..... GTFO. I believe they have the cure but of course IMHO it's all about population control. the Flu has a "vaccine" and people still catch it. funny how I stopped getting the flu shot about 10 years ago, haven't had the flu since....

The same people assuring you it’s safe, dressed up like the hunger games to celebrate stealing your Presidential election.

Last edited:
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Well, I'm about to start going back to the gym. They've had a few older folks kick off from COVID that went there. Who knows where they caught it. I'm in worse shape now from a muscle standpoint (not cardio) than I was before COVID. I've been riding my bike staying out of the gym. However, I'm up in arms over COVID personally. But, I think (well, I'm sure) I'm more likely to die crossing the 4 lane superhighway where speeds are routinely 75 (in a 45 residential area) than I am of COVID.

The REAL problem with this vaccine is as follows:
1) The press has destroyed all trust in reporting. Who knows what the hell one is reading - truth, fiction, 50/50?
2) HYPER-Politicized bullshit brought primarily by the communists to make Trump look bad. So the false information about the vaccine and development was politicized to bring distrust just in case it was out before the election.
3) mRNA is new to the commercial market, but has been studied for longer than a year as early research on SARS (in early 2000s) and MERS looked at this approach. Of course, the likes of Fauci and others helped get the research defunded so they could have their pet programs (just my opinion here).

The vaccine could be the greatest thing since sliced bread; but because the press, politicians, et al want the populace confused (that's how they maintain a tight grip) it serves no purpose for the truth to be out. All these reports of "my buddy got sick from it" I see on here and other places may or may not be due to the vaccine. How many people have had it? How many got terribly sick? That's the information we need. How effective is it long-term? Are the new variants causing the vaccine to be ineffective or even non-effective? Not "I know a friend of a friend of mine got sick" bullshit. But again, we'd have to have truth in reporting....not going to happen.

People get sick from vaccines all the time - that's actually very normal. When I had round 1 of shingles, my shoulder was killing me. Round 2, injection site hurt again and then I got fever. Not bad, but 2-2.5 degrees over my normal operating point (all this during COVID). Had I listened to naysayers that said a friend of a friend got sick from shingles shot and reacted like some of you all, I'd never have had it. I'd rather take my chances on the shingles shot than get shingles from everything I've read - of course, the difference is this shot has been available for 5-8 years.

I'm still in wait-and-see mode. But, stuff like cancers and such are a legit concern IMO; but we won't know that for a few years. I'll probably die of a sinus infection this allergy season before COVID...just sayin. Regardless, it should be YOUR choice to have the vaccine or not have the vaccine, not the government's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10ring'r
If 330M people told the 1000 or so planning and propagating this fear to eat shit.......than we would all be enjoying Kid Rock concerts on the packed beach tommorow wearing less clothing than a mask covers and waving American flags..........instead the huge number will fall to the small.

I’m not sure if I could enjoy a Kid Rock concert 🤪, but I get your drift! 🙂 memtb

It's mRNA, not RNR.

mRNA is a messenger molecule that transmits a protein-production sequence from the DNA strand in the cell's nucleus to the cells cytoplasm which reads the mRNA sequence to synthesize and release the commanded protein.

mRNA does not do anything to DNA. It merely copies a section of it and takes that copy elsewhere in the cell. It leaves the DNA intact. It's a natural process that happens constantly inside our bodies and it's how proteins are synthetized

mRNA vaccines simply carry an mRNA instruction telling the cells to create the proteins that kill the virus.

That's an oversimplification but it's the gist of it.

Whatever you read was either grossly incorrect or you simply didn't understand it.

Thanks!

Reactions: 308pirate
It took me 39 years to develop my cancer that was caused by my mother taking DES during pregnancy. I think I'm going to wait until we have had time to observe side effects. I don't think 2 weeks, or months, or years is enough time for a vaccine that is only 94% effective on a virus with 99.98% survivability.

I just don't see the reward for the risk.

Reactions: camocorvette
It's not a vaccine, it's 'gene therapy' and there's no data showing it provides immunity or limits transmission which is basically the definition of a vaccine.

America's Frontline Doctors has some excellent video lecture material on it and if you'd prefer to have some hydroxychloroquin or ivermectin in the house they'll do a phone telehealth call with you, bill you, and mail you the prescription.

I guess that I should answered the question about my Dr. and covid......not sure, haven’t seen my doctor in 5 years! Which means.....it’s almost time for a colonoscopy! Oh boy! 🤬 memtb

If the masks work why the vaccine, if the vaccine works why do we continue to need a mask? Trust the experts. Just like the first “new model” of anything, I’m waiting for a few tweeks before taking it.
The only masks the works are N95 masks, if custom fitted and worn properly. I will not get the vaccine for a multitude of reasons. I cannot advise others, but I am highly concerned about long-term effects and risk of sterilization.

Both my docs received their doses. One of my close friends was whining about the uncertainty of the vaccine. I reminded him of all the shit we did in the 80's and how he ingested, smoked, and used other illegal substances and never once worried about the shit he was putting in his body and now he's worried about a vaccine. Give me a frick'n break. I received my second dose today. Moving on and not worrying about it...

The only masks the works are N95 masks, if custom fitted and worn properly. I will not get the vaccine for a multitude of reasons. I cannot advise others, but I am highly concerned about long-term effects and risk of sterilization.
THe n95 mask is 5% effective and it will not filter this or any other virus. The N99 is much more effective but it still is not 100% when fitted properly. THis and every other virus will penetrate the eye and the capillaries in the eye. THe N95 is a 2.5 micron filter and the N99 is .03 micron particulate filter. THE Virus is .02 and less sized object.
1613791643384.png

Ivermectin??? That shit is a used to kill parasites how the fug does that cure covid? I had to take Ivermectin twice due to a serious scabies infestation from picking up some dead rabbits. This after slathering myself with pyrethrins. So I had no problem injesting and slathering myself with pesticides and I still won't be taking the vaccine because I think its a huge scam. Think about it. Big Pharma "Hey we need to make a few more trillions how do we do it?" Oh Oh Oh I know I know.....lets "accidentally" release a bug and then sell everyone the vaccine. Brilliant!!!!!! As far as the vaccine and DNA, reverse transcriptase baby look it up. Yes it is extremely remote but not impossible.

Yeah. I have been doing my own digging through all the propaganda to find some actual scientific data as well as some informed medical opinions. I just don’t feel comfortable taking such a new experimental vaccine, especially one that utilizes such a new technology.

I could be wrong but I believe only 2/3 are the mRNA based vaccines. The other one is the typical dead viral material vaccine. I'm not getting it however teachers are almost somewhat forced to now.

If you have the vaccine you don't have to quarantine but if you don't, you have to quarantine and use your vacation time. If you run out, they start docking your pay. Imagine how many kids get covid, and now imagine how many times you have to quarantine due to contact...the teacher would be out all year.

This right here...

Will the vaccine be a prerequisite? If so no.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
THe n95 mask is 5% effective and it will not filter this or any other virus. The N99 is much more effective but it still is not 100% when fitted properly. THis and every other virus will penetrate the eye and the capillaries in the eye. THe N95 is a 2.5 micron filter and the N99 is .03 micron particulate filter. THE Virus is .02 and less sized object.
Where are your sources that the N95 is only 5% effective? Didn't you mean 95% (95% filtration); and yes, the N99 is slightly better filtration of 99% but still not 100. The N95s were fine when I was taking care of MDRTB patients at Penn..(and yes I know TB is not virus).

Last edited: