• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone's doc not sold on the COVID vaccine?

Where are your sources that the N95 is only 5% effective? Didn't you mean 95% (95% filtration); and yes, the N99 is slightly better infiltration of 99% but still not 100. The N95s were fine when I was taking care of MDRTB patients at Penn..(and yes I know TB is not virus).

At 99 percent infiltration, we should all surrender.

Even if Covid doesn't kill you (an absurdly low standard of success), many healthy people I know, who are more fit than most of you fuckers, have symptoms months out that I'd rather not have to deal with: respiratory issues, lack of taste (another common affliction on the hide 🤣), head aches, cognitive impairment (yet another). I'll take my chances with the jab. If the smartest people on the planet are doing something it's generally a good idea to follow suit.

At 99 percent infiltration, we should all surrender.
Virus .14 to .06 microns. Filtration ability of N95 masks. .3 microns. Plenty of fact checks claiming n95s can in fact catch the virus. All I have read have been laughable at best. The virus is bonded to this and that, and even if not the electrostatic in a mask would grab and hold it.🤣😂🤣 I swear fact checkers just throw spaghetti at the wall.

Lets fill a bucket with muddy water and pour it though a window screen. I bet all the dirt will stick in the water that stays on the screen and clean water will pour out the bottom. 🤣😂🤣

We get packs of N95s at work every week. People who wear them religiously and disinfect and wash their hands and use hand sanitizer getting sick. Me slopping around like a shit pig, living like a I did before this "new normal." My wife and I are in the 3 out of 30 people who have not been sick or quarantined. I spend all day with booger nosed preschoolers. 3-5 years.

My MSR water pump is .2 micron ceramic filter. It will filter bacteria and protozoa, but not a virus. Its still best practice to put some iodine in the water because of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: UKDslayer
Virus .14 to .06 microns. Filtration ability of N95 masks. .3 microns. Plenty of fact checks claiming n95s can in fact catch the virus. All I have read have been laughable at best. The virus is boned to this and that, and even if not the electrostatic in a mask would grab and hold it.🤣😂🤣 I swear fact checkers just throw spaghetti at the wall.

Lets fill a bucket with muddy water and pour it though a window screen. I bet all the dirt will stick in the water that stays on the screen and clean water will pour out the bottom. 🤣😂🤣

We get packs of N95s at work every week. People who wear them religiously and disinfect and wash their hands and use hand sanitizer getting sick. Me slopping around like a shit pig, living like a I did before this "new normal." My wife and I are in the 3 out of 30 people who have not been sick or quarantined. I spend all day with booger nosed preschoolers. 3-5 years.

My MSR water pump is .2 micron ceramic filter. It will filter bacteria and protozoa, but not a virus. Its still best practice to put some iodine in the water because of that.

I'm more concerned about the infiltration rate.

That's a joke. Don't really care either way.

I don't feel warm and fuzzy about a vaccine that was developed, tested, and pushed to the market in four months. My wife works from home and I'm a sole-proprietor, sole employee. I'm 72 and in good health and we do not go out and do stupid things in stupid places, so our risk of exposure is minimal. We'll take our chances and see what happens.
If you are one of those who go out and pound beers with your buddies, or go to the gym with all of the huffing and puffing going on, I wish you luck.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Ivermectin??? That shit is a used to kill parasites how the fug does that cure covid? I had to take Ivermectin twice due to a serious scabies infestation from picking up some dead rabbits. This after slathering myself with pyrethrins. So I had no problem injesting and slathering myself with pesticides and I still won't be taking the vaccine because I think its a huge scam. Think about it. Big Pharma "Hey we need to make a few more trillions how do we do it?" Oh Oh Oh I know I know.....lets "accidentally" release a bug and then sell everyone the vaccine. Brilliant!!!!!! As far as the vaccine and DNA, reverse transcriptase baby look it up. Yes it is extremely remote but not impossible.

The chemical mechanism in the ivermectin somehow coincides with the chemistry of the virus. That is why over the course of the last year, scientists have found numerous other substances that effectively combats the coronavirus by inhibiting it's spike proteins from adhering to the body's cells.

Ivermectin, just like quercetin and hydroxychloroquine, are zinc facilitators. These molecules permit the infusion of over 2X the amount of zinc into the cell membrane without exceeding toxic levels. Zinc has been found to be the main inhibiting mechanism against the virus. Neither ivermectin or zinc actually "kills" the virus. Ivermectin facilitates zinc passage into a cell, and that fortifies the cell against spike protein connection. This mechanism renders the virus an inert particle, cycling around the body until it is expelled or consumed by immune lymphocytes. People with low blood zinc levels had fared far worse during this pandemic, and has explained why the virus seemed to act like a tornado in a populated area, destroying indiscriminately while leaving others intact. Some people, young and seemingly healthy, actually have chronic long term bad health habits from the consumption of junk food and/or destructive drug and alcohol habits. These people did not stand a snowball's chance in hell against COVID. Many elderly people who would seem to be much more vulnerable to the virus's effects, actually live a VERY healthy and active lifestyle, consuming plenty of nutrient rich fruits and vegetables and naturally harvested venison, especially folks in rural areas, and they have shrugged off the virus even when exposed to large amounts of it.

I'm getting the vaccine, today in fact. I work in wastewater and I am obese and have had a long history with pretty bad pneumonia bouts.

The fact that I'm a genuine fat-ass (even though I'm active) and my previous respiratory issues, coupled with the fact that I work with fresh turds all day is what really is pushing me to get it. The CDC is tracing COVID strain distributions in wastewater, so I'm sure I'm exposed to it all the damn time, I might as well try to protect myself any way I can, since my #1 goal in life is to watch my son grow into a man and help him along the way any way I can.

The other reason is the fact that my 14 year old, healthy as can be cousin contracted the virus and was knocking on deaths door with hearth dysrhythmias, severe respiratory distress, and was also flirting with heart failure while in the ICU. Thank Christ that she survived and is recovering nicely, even 4 months later, but still.. I don't want to mess with the virus and I don't want to bring it home.

Yep, mine told me that, with my health, I wasn't at "risk" (except weight and age). She then asked me if I was going to treat it like the flu shot and I said, yup, not going to get that either. She said...Ok, have a nice day.
She wasn't very pushy about the vaccine and she's a millennial, or she's trying to kill me:unsure:.
Mac(y)

Last edited:
Last time the CDC calculated IFR/survival rates in OCT for COVID 19:

0-19 Years - 99.997% or 0.003% death rate
20-49 Years - 99.98% or 0.02% death rate
50-69 Years - 99.5% or 0.5% death rate
70+ - 94.6% - or 5.4% death rate
*80+ - not included
Data Source: CDC

Adverse Reactions (deaths) for COVID 19 Vaccine during a three month period = 0.0018%

When the death rate from the vaccine is 10-50% of the same death rate for the virus itself for those 50 years and younger, no one should be judged for being hesitant or empirically skeptical.

The "smartest people in the world" in the 1930's developed eugenics, the autobahn, and Zyklon B.

They didn't invent eugenics, they learned from programs being conducted in USA and Canada and optimized them for their nefarious purposes.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
The hospital where my wife works isn't requiring employees to get them. Too much is still unknown about the vaccine.
That's telling, because hospitals make decisions like that based on the likelihood of getting sued. VA is different.

However, I've been talking to VA docs about it and every one has said it's not a big deal. My mother got it, she was really worried but she's still plugged into the medical field despite being retired. It was her I went to when I wanted to know if it was bullshit last year. She knows more than a few people that have died from it.

I don't know anyone that's even had it, but apparently people here have? The numbers were so small though. What I've heard is that it gets real, real goddamn fast when you're on a ventilator. I read an article about people dying, and their last breath was "but it's not real". Fuck.

I have another doctor outside the VA and she and all her staff did take it but not really because they felt they needed it but because of their patients.

So I don't know, I've had pneumonia at least twice, asthma as a kid and chronic bronchitis as an adult so I probably should take it, not being able to draw a breath for weeks on end is fucking insane, you do NOT wanna experience that shit, trust me.

Just think about how fucked up shit will be when we get a bug with a real death rate that everyone will see and not doubt. That's only a matter of time, when not if.

Last time the CDC calculated IFR/survival rates in OCT for COVID 19:

0-19 Years - 99.997% or 0.003% death rate
20-49 Years - 99.98% or 0.02% death rate
50-69 Years - 99.5% or 0.5% death rate
70+ - 94.6% - or 5.4% death rate
*80+ - not included
Data Source: CDC

Adverse Reactions (deaths) for COVID 19 Vaccine during a three month period = 0.0018%

When the death rate from the vaccine is 10-50% of the same death rate for the virus itself for those 50 years and younger, no one should be judged for being hesitant or empirically skeptical.
That's not right. So yeah, it's actually about 2-5 people per million die of anaphylaxis --an allergic reaction. It happens pretty quick so that's why you're supposed to wait after getting it and why they're supposed to have epinephrine on hand. From what I know though, that's typical of any vaccine. Some people are allergic to the shit that's in it and either don't pay attention, don't know or whatever.

That's 1600 people in 80million+. That's also significantly less than the virus kills judging by your own numbers there, watch those zeroes, twice as many less than the 0-19y age group which is the least affected.

My mother, she just entered the 70y age group with comorbidities, special knowledge and being a hypochondriac so that 5.4% looks a lot bigger to her than just 5%.

That's not right. So yeah, it's actually about 2-5 people per million die of anaphylaxis --an allergic reaction. It happens pretty quick so that's why you're supposed to wait after getting it and why they're supposed to have epinephrine on hand. From what I know though, that's typical of any vaccine. Some people are allergic to the shit that's in it and either don't pay attention, don't know or whatever.

That's 1600 people in 80million+. That's also significantly less than the virus kills judging by your own numbers there, watch those zeroes, twice as many less than the 0-19y age group which is the least affected.

My mother, she just entered the 70y age group with comorbidities, special knowledge and being a hypochondriac so that 5.4% looks a lot bigger to her than just 5%.

Which part isn't right?

sort of hard to tell if it works if 95% don't get seriously ill without the vaccine.

Even if Covid doesn't kill you (an absurdly low standard of success), many healthy people I know, who are more fit than most of you fuckers, have symptoms months out that I'd rather not have to deal with: respiratory issues, lack of taste (another common affliction on the hide 🤣), head aches, cognitive impairment (yet another). I'll take my chances with the jab. If the smartest people on the planet are doing something it's generally a good idea to follow suit.
I'd like to know how "we know" they're the "smartest". And do they have other motives. I know a lot of Fucking dumb "smart" people!

I dont want to diminish these impacts, and I know legacy news media holds onto extremely small case studies of patients with lingering issues post covid, but these are exponentially small occurrences.

And I am not a "covid is the flu" type of guy, but certain strains of influenza also produce similar issues in the short/mid-term.

I was told by my Dr. that I probably have immunity by now. His recommendation was skip the shot. As for the Mrs., she has to check with her heart doctor after the two heart attacks. She has always been the 1% that suffers symptoms that medications warn about.

Maxwell

All things I can get behind
while i am not going to endorse "eugenics", it is sad that the least successful specimens of the human species in many developed countries reproduce more offspring than superior and more successfully adapted examples.
on top of that, the "developed" countries artificially keep alive entire populations of the species that mother nature and evolution have selected out, putting unnecessary and eventually untenable pressure on our natural resources, food and fresh water.

Reactions: Jack's Dad
I have no desire to try to influence anybody on this board either way. Want to take it, fine. Don't want to, fine.

The fact is that although I do have a few friends on this board, for the most part we are all just internet acquaintances and while do generally do hope that you all stay healthy and live a long life, if you contract COVID and it kills you....well, my life will go on pretty much unchanged.

As for me, I took the first shot and was glad to get it. I'm 68 with two MI's and a third stent from a close call, smoked for 41 years, and my judgement about me is that it is greatly more probable that this vaccine will benefit me than will harm me.

And I do know people dead from COVID...family, and yes...elderly.

But my cousin who is in his 50's, healthy as a horse, no drinking or smoking ever, clean living, exercising fiend got COVID and it scarred his lungs and the fluid around his heart has gone down over the last 2-3 months but is still not gone.

Do as you wish....which is exactly what I'm doing.

Oh, and yes....my internist primary and my outstanding cardiologist both strongly recommend getting the shot.

I'd like to know how "we know" they're the "smartest". And do they have other motives. I know a lot of Fucking dumb "smart" people!
fauci is the government's "expert" on infectious diseases?
after over 40 years in this field and decades in this role, he just now decided that masks work, after denying it for the first 39 years.
:unsure:

fauci is the government's "expert" on infectious diseases?
after over 40 years in this field and decades in this role, he just now decided that masks work, after denying it for the first 39 years.
:unsure:
Fauci is a dumbfuck! I can't believe ANYONE is still listening to that political tard.

Reactions: Pbgt and theLBC
Since December, the mRNA vaccines make up for more side effect reports in the CDC VAERS system then all other vaccines combined for the entire year of 2020. And 8x the number of deaths.

Reactions: chrome
Since December, the mRNA vaccines make up for more side effect reports in the CDC VAERS system then all other vaccines combined for the entire year of 2020. And 8x the number of deaths.
I hope I don't become one of those statistics.. So far its just a sore arm.

A doc isn’t a doc isn’t a doc

A GP is one of the lower level of doctors, almost as low as a occupational health doc, most active paramedics offer a similar or higher level of care in my experience.
GPs/occupational health/etc are what many call a “doc in the box”.

Also do keep in mind medical blunders are the 3rd leading cause of death in the US

Good chance incompetent docs killed more in the last year than the wuhan flu actually did.

The more critical care folks I know all say the reaction to Covid is 100x worse than the disease.

When I compared the chance of me having a poor outcome from the wuhan flu, to a bad outcome from the shot, it’s just math, for me it makes no sense according to my calculator to get the shot, any doc who tries to argue with math, well you might want a second opinion lol

All of my docs, GP, Cardio, urologist seem capable when it comes to my blood work and prescriptions but I don't trust any of them when it comes to a political agenda.

My GP's nurse asked if I owned any guns and none of my docs would write me a 'script for Hydroxychloroquine, all stating vehemently it was proven not to be effective in treating Covid.

i saw something about many states having millions of doses just sitting there because some folks aren't keen on getting the shots.

i saw something about many states having millions of doses just sitting there because some folks aren't keen on getting the shots.

I’d have to dig up the CDC numbers again, but for most age groups there was a higher chance of a reaction from the shot vs the flu

Also if you have any autoimmune issues I’d pass

“...those susceptible to an autoimmune response may have an adverse reaction to RNA vaccines. The mRNA strands in the vaccine may elicit an unintended immune reaction. To minimize this, mRNA sequences in mRNA vaccines are designed to mimic those produced by host cells.

Strong but transient reactogenic effects were reported in trials of novel COVID-19 RNA vaccines; most people will not experience severe side effects which include fever and fatigue. Severe side effects are defined as those that prevent daily activity.”

Per masks not working
“Note: This is irrespective of whether the person with COVID-19 or the contact was wearing a mask or whether the contact was wearing respiratory personal protective equipment (PPE)”

It all reminds me of something our moms used to say
“If all the other kids jumped off a bridge would you?”
“No mom, duh!”

Now days
“If all the other kids jumped off a bridge would you?”
“Well what do the experts say I should do?”

Last edited:
I have no desire to try to influence anybody on this board either way. Want to take it, fine. Don't want to, fine.

The fact is that although I do have a few friends on this board, for the most part we are all just internet acquaintances and while do generally do hope that you all stay healthy and live a long life, if you contract COVID and it kills you....well, my life will go on pretty much unchanged.

As for me, I took the first shot and was glad to get it. I'm 68 with two MI's and a third stent from a close call, smoked for 41 years, and my judgement about me is that it is greatly more probable that this vaccine will benefit me than will harm me.

And I do know people dead from COVID...family, and yes...elderly.

But my cousin who is in his 50's, healthy as a horse, no drinking or smoking ever, clean living, exercising fiend got COVID and it scarred his lungs and the fluid around his heart has gone down over the last 2-3 months but is still not gone.

Do as you wish....which is exactly what I'm doing.

Oh, and yes....my internist primary and my outstanding cardiologist both strongly recommend getting the shot.
What is unfortunate is that people are making decisions to take this shot based on propaganda. The doctors that are recommending it are doing what their higher ups tell them to. They are no more a qualified authority concerning this “vaccine” as you and I. As long as you understand that you are part of medical trials when choosing to take this shot as nobody including the manufacturers know what long term health conditions this thing may cause. Of course the govt and medical “professionals” will never tell you that. This is enough on its own for me to stay clear of this shot.

Remember the medical “professionals” have been misleading people since the start. Fake medical journal entries denouncing a falsifying early treatments with common drugs was published and then later retracted once the damage was done. First time in history to my knowledge. No penalties were administered. Swept under the rug. This is enough on its own for me to stay clear of this shot.

People have died within minutes of taking the drug. There are many cases reported on the mainstream lying media with them doing damage control. One in particular that I remember died 25 minutes after taking the shot. Pfizer said that reports show that he was perfectly fine after his 15 minute observational period so him dying 10 minutes later had nothing to do what the drug. We all know about the nurse Tiffany that fell out on live TV during a propaganda segment. She is still being portrayed as alive yet completely unaccounted for. This is enough on its own for me to stay clear of this shot.

I can’t even listen to the radio without a propaganda commercial telling me to take this untested vaccine as it’s proven safe and to wear an ineffective mask and continue socialism distancing. Never in my lifetime have I seen staged shots on TV and celebrities endorsement of a medication. NOBODY KNOWS IF ITS SAFE OR NOT regardless of what credentials they say they have. This is enough on its own for me to stay clear of this shot.

Covid deaths have being exaggerated beyond what in my mind could reasonably be accepted by anyone that can think for themselves. The fear perpetrated by the media and govt officials is criminal, but completely obvious to anyone that can think. The virus is being used to destroy small business and the masks are used as a conditioning tool against the people. Don’t wear a mask, your fired and lose everything. Don’t wear a mask and you can’t shop, fly, etc. Next is don’t get the shot and you are fired and lose everything. Don’t get the shot and you can’t shop, fly, etc. All of this enforced by threats of violence at the hands of the kings men, many of whom are members of this site that I’m sure are doing there part oppressing innocent people. This issue is much more than “it’s a personal choice”. It is yes, but to not obey will be costly. This is enough on its own for me to stay clear of this shot.

Last edited:
The military pin-cushioned me with traditional vaccines for a variety of diseases, with no significant negative effect. If my medical history has any validity for my acceptance of traditional vaccines, then the Johnson and Johnson vaccine (traditional style, non-messenger-RNA) will likely be well accepted by my immune system without consequences.

I have no medical history of ever taking a Messenger Ribonucleic Acid (mRNA) vaccine. It is an unknown outcome for me. If I take a vaccine, it will be the traditional Johnson and Johnson vaccine. It may protect a bit less, but I am not worried. I believe I already had a mild case of Covid, so it will hopefully eventually facilitate getting on planes less of an issue.

Reactions: Herb Stoner
The military pin-cushioned me with traditional vaccines for a variety of diseases, with no significant negative effect. If my medical history has any validity for my acceptance of traditional vaccines, then the Johnson and Johnson vaccine (traditional style, non-messenger-RNA) will likely be well accepted by my immune system without consequences.

I have no medical history of ever taking a Messenger Ribonucleic Acid (mRNA) vaccine. It is an unknown outcome for me. If I take a vaccine, it will be the traditional Johnson and Johnson vaccine. It may protect a bit less, but I am not worried. I believe I already had a mild case of Covid, so it will hopefully eventually facilitate getting on planes less of an issue.
Very well thought out. The only point of disagreement I would have with you is playing along with these evil people’s games to make life easier (to fly using your example). Look where this has gotten us over the last year. The worse effects such as the rising cost of goods, shortages of goods, much higher tax rates coupled with massive inflation causing more small business failures and less disposable income for the average family, have yet to be seen. All of which will put more people into poverty and force them to rely on the government. This what your children and grandchildren get to look forward to. All of this is happening worldwide and all at the same time. This is not by accident.

I’m asking you to talk to people you know and push back however you choose. Do something. Do anything other than conform to these evil bastards standards.

Reactions: kortik

Lots of business guys and traders enjoy a little nose candy on the weekends and don’t have a issue, still is a play on the odds every time.

Not sure your demographics, but if you’re like most, what’s the appeal in getting a shot that has a larger chance of having a reaction where you can’t live your daily life, a chance higher than if you get the virus?

Or is this more of a broad brush mindset where being obedient to the state has traditionally rewarded you, you find yourself conditioned to continue following what they say you should do, even when given a option (unlike mil) to say no. Interesting

Also if you have any autoimmune issues I’d pass

“...those susceptible to an autoimmune response may have an adverse reaction to RNA vaccines. The mRNA strands in the vaccine may elicit an unintended immune reaction. To minimize this, mRNA sequences in mRNA vaccines are designed to mimic those produced by host cells.

Strong but transient reactogenic effects were reported in trials of novel COVID-19 RNA vaccines; most people will not experience severe side effects which include fever and fatigue. Severe side effects are defined as those that prevent daily activity.”
The irony is that this grouped is pushed to get vaccinated because they are often on immunosuppressant medication

Reactions: AManWearingAHat
Yes but the J&J variety. I am in a low risk group and it is a more traditionally designed vaccine versus the mRNA varieties which I am more wary of. I do not have a history of allergy or sever reaction to vaccines so I think my risk is very low for complications. My parents both received it and they are in a higher risk group with no side effects. The two shot mRNA type vaccine I am specifically avoiding as three EU countries have temporarily banned the Astra Zeneca variety on the basis of the clotting issue. I believe it was Germany, Italy, and Spain but I could be wrong.

Had one friend in her thirties die and another in her mid twenties still suffering the after effects of a "mild" case of COVID (lung scarring). I want to fortify myself against COVID and reduce any transmission risk to my parents.

None of the vaccines claim to reduce transmission risk.

None of the vaccines have been properly tested or approved.

How many of these people with "lingering side effects" would have none if they had been treated early with one of several viable treatments that were the subject of academic fraud to keep us locked up?

I know well over a dozen people who have tested positive. The only person I know with lingering smell issues, tested negative multiple times, and never tested positive.

None of the vaccines claim to reduce transmission risk.

None of the vaccines have been properly tested or approved.

How many of these people with "lingering side effects" would have none if they had been treated early with one of several viable treatments that were the subject of academic fraud to keep us locked up?

I know well over a dozen people who have tested positive. The only person I know with lingering smell issues, tested negative multiple times, and never tested positive.
it doesn't make sense.
if the experimental treatment doesn't stop the virus from using your body to replicate, it doesn't work.
if it does stop replication, how can you spread it if your body isn't making the virus?

Yes but the J&J variety. I am in a low risk group and it is a more traditionally designed vaccine versus the mRNA varieties which I am more wary of. I do not have a history of allergy or sever reaction to vaccines so I think my risk is very low for complications. My parents both received it and they are in a higher risk group with no side effects. The two shot mRNA type vaccine I am specifically avoiding as three EU countries have temporarily banned the Astra Zeneca variety on the basis of the clotting issue. I believe it was Germany, Italy, and Spain but I could be wrong.

Had one friend in her thirties die and another in her mid twenties still suffering the after effects of a "mild" case of COVID (lung scarring). I want to fortify myself against COVID and reduce any transmission risk to my parents.

It's actually at 16 countries and counting that have suspended use of the AZ vaccine. What's interesting is that AZ is taking all the heat for it's side effect profile, particularly blood clotting, yet the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have no better side effect profiles.

For example, in EudraVigilance (Europe's equivalent of CDC VAERS), there's 54,571 reports of adverse side effects from the AZ vaccine, with 198 deaths (63 cardiac). For just Pfizer in the US (CDC VAERS), there's 102,100 side effect reports, with 957 deaths (276 cardiac). This is with similar number of doses administered (28 million verse 30 million).

The J&J vaccine, being a typical vaccine and with a less dramatic side effect profile seems like a safer option, if one was compelled to get the vaccine. The mRNA vaccines in the US have more side effect reports in CDC VAERS since December then all other vaccines combined for all of 2020, with 8x the deaths.

I have nothing against vaccines, I've had plenty throughout my life, and I'll continue to get more. But I'm personally at very, very low risk of COVID-19, and taking what is essentially experimental technology, with no medium to long term health effect data, and dramatic short term side effect profile (compared to traditional vaccines), makes no sense to me for my personal situation.

Nothing they have done since day 1 makes sense. What illness do you tell people to wait until they are dying to seek treatment? That is absolutely the worst medical advice ever given. It is criminally bad, and it was done to intentionally attempt to drive up death numbers.

How many of symptoms are stolen from other things, just like they are stealing COD and listing as COVID-19. And I know for a fact they are, I have personally seen it twice so far, and guess how many people I know that have COVID-19 listed as their COD, that would be 2.
it doesn't make sense.
if the experimental treatment doesn't stop the virus from using your body to replicate, it doesn't work.
if it does stop replication, how can you spread it if your body isn't making the virus?

Last edited:
Reactions: wade2big
Nothing they have done since day 1 makes sense. What illness do you tell people to wait until they are dying to seek treatment? That is absolutely the worst medical advice ever given. It is criminally bad, and it was done to intentionally attempt to drive up death numbers.

How many of symptoms are stolen from other things, just like they are stealing COD and listing as COVID-19. And I know for a fact they are, I have personally seen twice so far, and guess how many people I know that have COVID-19 listed as their COD, that would be 2.
supposedly, these are the deaths so far in the military, 23 out of 2.9 million?

BAol8fq5.png