• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

APA Surgeon 7WSM w/Seekins WSM DBM, *Range Report*

Re: APA Surgeon 7WSM w/Seekins WSM DBM...DONE!!!

USMCj - Once again, thanks for the great info!!! Where abouts in CA do you live? My buddies and I are planning a fishin trip. Not sure exactly where, but in the LA or San Diego area.

He_Shoots_Me - Thanks for the great search engine link in your sig. That actually helps a bunch!

Im in the San Fernando Valley area, Next to Glendale and Burbank. And I love fishing, hit me up if its fresh water fishing. Not too crazy about saltwater.

We are all patiently waiting on that range report.

Sorry for the delay guys, Ive got a small local match im going to today, will report back with the results. I should have been there now to help set up, but I forgot to set the clocks and hour ahead, so Im late
frown.gif

Never any doubt in my mind. Jered and Dave builds some of the best rifles out there.

Brought mine out to 650, 860 and 1200 yards today and it was a hammer!

Im still having a hard time beliving that side prone group, really whish I had taken my time on the last shot, but my neck was cramped!

Were you out with Randall and the guys at Angeles? Will the staff let you all run out to 200 to print on paper while the range is open to the public?
Very nice build. I am gearing up to do a 7mm SAUM build.

Yes I was with Randall at Angeles. And yes, 200 is no problem. Some days they even let you put paper at 300.

I think you forgot to subtract .284 for the bullet diameter. Wouldn't that make the ctc group .142"? It looks a little better than .4's.

I mentioned the ctc measurements in the range report, but showed the edge to edge on the calipers in the pics in case anyone wanted to question the measurement.