• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Apple Jacks

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
been on a cereal k
20190720_223652.jpg
ick last few weeks

Hey. Before you throw them out, just joking you man

I noticed something different, first time in 25 years or so I am eating cold cereal, I picked up some coco puffs too.

I'm afraid they will disappoint you as well.
I did a similar walk down memory lane a few months ago, not the taste I remembered.
They haven't screwed up frosted flakes, sugar smacks, or raisin Bran yet....that I know of.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
I'm afraid they will disappoint you as well.
I did a similar walk down memory lane a few months ago, not the taste I remembered.
They haven't screwed up frosted flakes, sugar smacks, or raisin Bran yet....that I know of.

Sorry, bro, coco puffs gotta go. Very racist, racist indeed.

Well, look who's back! Welcome back, Mtn Creek.

Reactions: Maggot
Good memories of cereal. I remember how every household had cereal rules. Grandma would let me dump as much sugar on as I wanted, but gramps would bust my ass. If I smashed through the good shit at home too fast Mom would buy the generic shit in bags, Aunt Shari had a one bowl rule, Jan wouldn't let us drink the milk ( WTF), etc.

I wonder if they fucked up Honey combs too. Honeycomb honeycomb, me want honeycomb.

All that crap cereal tastes horrible. I haven’t consistently had cereal in years, but I used to do Basic 4 and other granola/whole grain types. Lately when I eat cereal it’s a bowl of corn chex. It’s not bad if you cover it in sugar! ?

Good memories of cereal. I remember how every household had cereal rules. Grandma would let me dump as much sugar on as I wanted, but gramps would bust my ass. If I smashed through the good shit at home too fast Mom would buy the generic shit in bags, Aunt Shari had a one bowl rule, Jan wouldn't let us drink the milk ( WTF), etc.

I wonder if they fucked up Honey combs too. Honeycomb honeycomb, me want honeycomb.

Yes, they fucked up Honeycomb too...bad. About a year and a half, maybe two, they changed the cereal to a cardboardy tasting crap. I ate part of one bowl of it, and threw the rest, the whole box, in the trash. I immediately went to their Facebook page and started a thread about how disgusting the new cereal was, and they should fire everybody involved in the change. That thread took on a life of its own on their page. Thousands and thousands of people responded to my thread. I think Honeycomb finally had enough and changed the cereal back.

I stopped eating cereal when they quit making Clusters.
Since I'm mildly lactose intolerant, I fart a little less too.

You do realize that you can't be showing pics of "whitey" because we are the enemy and it all started with that box! For shame! You be "racist" an shit! Mac:ROFLMAO:

Well, then, have pancakes, instead.

Reactions: 10ring'r