• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

@Maggot
Now Coco puffs are raciss
ZomboMeme 21072019004447.jpg

I had a cat like this once...all he wanted to do was cuddle in my lap to keep warm...

We have XeroxKitteh at my workplace. His favorite activity is curling up next to the big Xerox Workcentre 6027 all in one machine in the plant's main office. Really cool little guy. Owner picked him up as a stray kitten. In the morning when most of the invoices for the truck drivers would be printed, he would be curled up against the side of the machine. Later on when less stuff is cranked out or copied, he'd be at the top on the scanner lid.

hate to see what the look on ppl's faces with the cat claws and all in A & E

Hmm... A few modifications, a few parts added, and that will turn into something that will completely bypass NFA regs, yet deliver the same fun as a traditional beltfed, depending on how fast you crank. No, not a BMF activator for an existing rifle, but a wholly new build. Not much practical uses, except just for fun, blasting shit in a field...

Reactions: Barneybdb
A man found a tennis ball while out jogging and put it in his pocket to give his dog back home.

As he stopped to wait at the traffic lights, a woman next to him couldn't help but notice
the large bulge in his trouser pocket. "Tennis ball" the man said.

"Oh, that must be painful, she replied". "I had tennis elbow once!"

Hoooly cow! What are the odds of everything in that probability period coming together for that to happen??? Photographer better get his ass to the nearest smoke shop and buy a fuckin' Powerball or Mega Millions ticket.

Imagine a tornado sweeping through a junkyard and somehow assembling a Jeep from random blowing parts. This is not that far off... Well that's probably over-exaggerating but still...

Hoooly cow! What are the odds of everything in that probability period coming together for that to happen??? Photographer better get his ass to the nearest smoke shop and buy a fuckin' Powerball or Mega Millions ticket.

Imagine a tornado sweeping through a junkyard and somehow assemble a Jeep from random blowing parts. This is not that far off... Well that's probably over-exaggerating but still...
The original pic was taken September 19th of 2018. That was posted oct 2nd 2018.

Old but still freaking cool.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Imagine a tornado sweeping through a junkyard and somehow assembling a Jeep from random blowing parts. This is not that far off... Well that's probably over-exaggerating but still...

Maybe a little off.

Reactions: spot1960