• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Apple Watch Compatibility

Strelok Pro can send certain data output screens to the watch.

Reactions: jbpmidas
Can someone take a photo of their watch with dope being dispayed ? Interested in this.
Not mine but he has pics of the single target reticle view zoomed in and out and the multi-target stage dope list:

I was just thinking about buying the new one if applied ballistics worked on it. Link the kestrel and throw the dope on the wrist would be sick!

Reactions: category_theory
I write it on the back of my hand like a poor sometimes. Otherwise its the MDT unit. But thr wrist idea interests me greatly. No more cleaning dope cards or forgetting to update it and accidently run last stages dope !

I just got my watch and will try it out this weekend. Here is a pic of the Strelok Pro dope:

Attachments

• 60591870-1750-41F8-8271-81F00E1109AD.jpeg
    60591870-1750-41F8-8271-81F00E1109AD.jpeg
    360.9 KB · Views: 152
Dont worry, im fast to lick it clean to hide the evidence and try to be ... Not poor

Is there any new info on 4DOF compatibility with the Apple Watch (specifically the ultra)? Figured with all the new sensors, low light mode, etc....could be a neat integration.

Reactions: category_theory
I just posted a thread asking basically the same question. Porting a simple app to display data in tabular format w a simple UI is super straightforward so not sure why SBC is the only one to do it…. AB, Hornady, Kestrel etc should all be able to do this easily.

Got rid of my Apple Watch and got one of the Garmins. Best choice I ever made concerning watches

Got rid of my Apple Watch and got one of the Garmins. Best choice I ever made concerning watches
I have both an Apple Watch Ultra and a Garmin Tactix Delta w/ AB software. The Garmin gets used in the range. AWU got everything else.

I have both an Apple Watch Ultra and a Garmin Tactix Delta w/ AB software. The Garmin gets used in the range. AWU got everything else.
It wasn't so much a functionality issue with the Apple Watch (except for the ballistic calculator) as the piece of shit was always dead. The Apple has to spend as many hours on the charger as it does on your wrist...

It wasn't so much a functionality issue with the Apple Watch (except for the ballistic calculator) as the piece of shit was always dead. The Apple has to spend as many hours on the charger as it does on your wrist...
Hm. I charge mine once every two days. It doesn’t last as long as my Garmin by any means. But better than a standard Apple Watch.

Chairgun Elite gives a mini display on the Apple Watch. It's been my placeholder after Strelok for the moment.