• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Application To Date My Daughter

Snake CharmerXX

Private
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2013
I've been tweaking on this as my daughters have grown up. They're now old enough they've told a few young man "You know, I'd like to see some of these answers". In any event, it has served me well. Perhaps a you too will find it useful. As well, here are a few lines I've used you may find useful:

* Son, as long as she likes you what I think doesn't matter. If she changes her mind about that it's important her mother still likes you.

* I can not stress enough how important keeping her safe at all times is. If I'm not there and you are I will hold you responsible.

* Sure we can go shooting together. Treat my daughter right and you might get to have a gun too.

* Jokes aside, the only time you really be worried me is when I should be mad and for some reason don't seem to be.

* What I don't know might not hurt me, but do you really think it wise to take that chance?

Use them, and the attached application, in good health.

(Oh I see. a 19K file limit? Really? blowing chunks.)

Sigh. Fine. Below is as good as I can make what was a reasonably well laid out "Word" document. Seems like it's not so funny now, but perhaps those that want to play with it can copy it back into Word and set it up as you see fit.

APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER

NOTE: Be prepared to submit to polygraph test if 3rd date requested. Fill in all blanks. Please answer freely. All answers are confidential. (That means no one will know. Ever.)
1. Name:_________________________ Date of Birth:______________________
2. Height:____________ Weight:____________ I.Q.________ GPA:_________
3. Confirm you have attached:
* Current Financial Statement
* Full Background Check: Self & Known Associates.
* Medical History
* Genealogy Assessment
* Physiological Assessment
* Complete Safety Inspection For All Accessible Vehicles.
* Urinalysis
* Fresh Blood Test
4. Social Security Number:______________ Driver's License #:____________
5. Church you attend:__________________ How often do you attend?____________
6. Boy Scout Rank:____________________ Number of lifetime speeding tickets? _____________
7. Best time to interview your:
o Father ___________ Mother ___________
o Minister ___________ Scout Leader ___________
8. Home Address:_______________ City:________ State:____ Zipcode:_____
9. Essay Questions: Please consider and develop responses to the below using 1-3 typewritten pages each:
o A women's place is:
o I hope she enjoys:
o My plan to ensure her future happiness is:
o My plan to ensure my future families wellbeing is:
o She is special to me because:
o My philosophy on parenting is:
o What does "LATE" mean to you?
o What does "DON'T TOUCH" mean to you?
o What does "ABSTINENCE" mean to you?
10. Do you own or have access to a motorcycle, moped, van, station wagon, RV, or similar? ______
11. Do you own or have access to a home, dorm, apartment, or similar? ______
12. Do you have an earing or other piercing?_______ Tattoo?___________
13. What do you want to be if you grow up? _______________________
14. When I first meet a girl, the first thing I notice about her is her___________________.
NOTE: If the answer to the last question begins with a "B", discontinue the application process and leave.
15. The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is__________________.
16. Is the expression “I would die for her” literal or figurative in your mind? _______________
17. Is the expression “You would die for her” literal or figurative in mine? ________________
18. Critical thinking story problem: Assume father “D” would die for his daughter, and father “D” will further not tolerate anyone taking advantage of his daughter, grandchildren, etc.. Factoring in the fact that the human survival instinct suggests kill before being killed, extrapolate the life expectancy of a man/boy taking advantage of father “D”s family: __________ seconds.
19. In the event of infractions for areas 16-18, incorrect answers for 9-12, or you have in general annoyed me:
* My greatest fear is__________________________________________
* If I were shot, the last place on my body I would want to be wounded is the__________.
* If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is_____________.
* In the unfortunate event of my untimely death, I would like______________to be contacted.
(Not that this matters. Annoy me in the wrong way and your body will never be found)
20. Research assignment: Please investigate and fill in the blanks:
Energy in foot/lbs Muzzle Velocity
10mm 180 grain hollow point ___________ ___________
5.56x45 62 grain M855 penetrating ___________ ___________
.308 165 grain Federal GameKing ___________ ___________

21. True or False: There are things worse than death ? ______________

Thank you for your interest. Please allow 5-7 years for processing. Please do not call, email, mail, text, or other.
I will contact you personally if you are approved. Best advice you’ll ever get: This reads like a joke. It’s not.

I forget who posted it, but my favorite is, "anything you do to her, I will do to you. Think on that while you are buying dinner."

No kids yet, but I have a pretty lil sis that this will come in handy for, she's tough and smart, but hey cant be to careful because there's a good chance nobody will know the guys she dates because they will be from out of town, because I have already scared off all the local talent.:D

I see this on a movie "what ever you do to her I will do to you....you touch her wrong then I will touch you wrong, you make her cry then I make you cry, you try to have sex with her I will do the same!".

Worked for me.

printing that out right now :)

I have also mentioned "I could do a year or 2 in jail just to prove a point" that's an attention getter ...haha

Haha. Great work. My daughter is two, but I know those days are right around the corner... :(

My baby daughter is unbelievably adorable -- people stop us all the time to comment about her looks. I was bragging about my good fortune and her winning the genetic beauty lottery with a buddy and he hits me with "that sounds great man, but you do know she's going to be 15 someday don't you?"

Hey dude I have some bad news for you if your daughters name is Miley Cirus>>>>>>>

My baby daughter is unbelievably adorable -- people stop us all the time to comment about her looks. I was bragging about my good fortune and her winning the genetic beauty lottery with a buddy and he hits me with "that sounds great man, but you do know she's going to be 15 someday don't you?"

Just do what I do, start a collection of weapons that can't be traced back to you, and scout locations to bury the bodies. It's a win win.

Branden

Life is truly not fair. I had have two daughters, both grown with their own families now. When they were dating age I was always thinking that had I had two sons I would have only had two little pricks to worry about. Having daughters I had thousands of little pricks I had to worry about.

For you Dad's with daughters, guard and protect them well. The young men of today are better liars than you ever were.

Mothers are the only reason that any father would let his girl date. They do not seem to understand.

Seen that application quite a lot floating around the net over the years and I see more things have been added to it. Still a pretty funny read. I have all boys so no worries here. :D

Have been thinking about filling in the application for the last week or so but would really like to see photos first so I know what I am getting in to?

Copied...

There was a shirt on the web too I thought was funny, in regards to rules for dating my daughter...

Always thought about doing the Bad Boys scene with a friend when the time comes...

Copied...

There was a shirt on the web too I thought was funny, in regards to rules for dating my daughter...

Always thought about doing the Bad Boys scene with a friend when the time comes...

My wife said that's gonne be me. She said take him to the range and show him the delayed ring of bullets hitting 1k steel. I've told buds that are having their first children (especially girls) a switch inside you flips the moment that baby is born. And the protector instinct kicks in.

Okay, filling it out now. Keep in mind my answers are meant to be funny. Then again only a fucking idiot or troll would think my answers are real. :D Anyways, here goes!

APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER

NOTE: Be prepared to submit to polygraph test if 3rd date requested. Fill in all blanks. Please answer freely. All answers are confidential. (That means no one will know. Ever.)
1. Name:_____Mega Man_________ Date of Birth:___April 1, 1934___________________
2. Height:__6' 10"__________ Weight:___420 Kg._________ I.Q.___-14_____ GPA:___0.11______
3. Confirm you have attached:
* Current Financial Statement
* Full Background Check: Self & Known Associates.
* Medical History
* Genealogy Assessment
* Physiological Assessment
* Complete Safety Inspection For All Accessible Vehicles.
* Urinalysis
* Fresh Blood Test
4. Social Security Number:__000-00-0000_________ Driver's License #:__FU123456_____
5. Church you attend:__Silent Hill___________ How often do you attend?_When sirens blare_______
6. Boy Scout Rank:__Beak & Rush Scout______________ Number of lifetime speeding tickets? _0 (Cops aren't fast enough)_______
7. Best time to interview your:
o Father _In between Cuervo shots___ Mother __In between margaritas_________
o Minister _When asleep__________ Scout Leader __Never_________
8. Home Address:_5225 Figueroa Mountain Road___ City:_Los Olivos__ State:_CA_ Zipcode:_93441__
9. Essay Questions: Please consider and develop responses to the below using 1-3 typewritten pages each:
o A women's place is: On my lap
o I hope she enjoys: Being annoyed
o My plan to ensure her future happiness is: Keeping her in the kitchen
o My plan to ensure my future families well being is: To kill myself
o She is special to me because: She's uglier than I am
o My philosophy on parenting is: I don't believe in spanking, I feel racking my shotgun does the job just fine
o What does "LATE" mean to you?: Not early
o What does "DON'T TOUCH" mean to you?: Touch harder
o What does "ABSTINENCE" mean to you?: Too big of a word
10. Do you own or have access to a motorcycle, moped, van, station wagon, RV, or similar? _Yes, but all are repossessed_____
11. Do you own or have access to a home, dorm, apartment, or similar? _Nope, I'm homeless_____
12. Do you have an earing or other piercing?_Yup______ Tattoo?__Of course_________
13. What do you want to be if you grow up? ____A fairy princess________________
14. When I first meet a girl, the first thing I notice about her is her__wallet size_________________.
NOTE: If the answer to the last question begins with a "B", discontinue the application process and leave.
15. The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is:_what I'm currently doing with my other hand as I type this_.
16. Is the expression “I would die for her” literal or figurative in your mind? _Very figurative______________
17. Is the expression “You would die for her” literal or figurative in mine? __Even more figurative______________
18. Critical thinking story problem: Assume father “D” would die for his daughter, and father “D” will further not tolerate anyone taking advantage of his daughter, grandchildren, etc.. Factoring in the fact that the human survival instinct suggests kill before being killed, extrapolate the life expectancy of a man/boy taking advantage of father “D”s family: _9,999,999,999,999_____ seconds.
19. In the event of infractions for areas 16-18, incorrect answers for 9-12, or you have in general annoyed me:
* My greatest fear is__the guy on the oatmeal box________________________________________
* If I were shot, the last place on my body I would want to be wounded is the_$200 shoes I'm wearing____.
* If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is_my funny bone________.
* In the unfortunate event of my untimely death, I would like_Justin Bieber_________to be contacted.
(Not that this matters. Annoy me in the wrong way and your body will never be found)
20. Research assignment: Please investigate and fill in the blanks:
Energy in foot/lbs Muzzle Velocity
10mm 180 grain hollow point _2 in./lbs.________ __16,000 miles per sec.__
5.56x45 62 grain M855 penetrating _6,000,000,000 ft./lbs. __19 ft. per year____
.308 165 grain Federal GameKing _9 ft./lbs.__________ __3,200 ft./sec.__________

21. True or False: There are things worse than death ? _Yes, marriage with your daughter_____________

Thank you for your interest. Please allow 5-7 years for processing. Please do not call, email, mail, text, or other.
I will contact you personally if you are approved. Best advice you’ll ever get: This reads like a joke. It’s not.

Mothers are the only reason that any father would let his girl date. They do not seem to understand.

^^^^This!!! I can not seem to get my wife or daughter to understand what is going on in a young man's head! Even and old man at times !!!

I've got two girls, definitely will have to use this. Thanks Snake charmer xx. Tried to copy, but this new tapatalk is confusing, hope I didn't flag it or anything

My daughter is 19 and pretty as hell. But I have no issues or worries. Her older brother is 24, 6ft 4in tall, 235 lbs. Her younger brother is 17, 6ft 0in tall, 172lbs. Both are extremely protective of their sister and don't mind busting heads to show it. It really pisses her off and cracks me up. To date no potential boyfriend has met their standards to date their sister!

I have three girls, ages 9,5 and 3. I'm not looking forward to what it will be like 8-10 years from now.

The applications are not complete without fingerprints... and DNA Swab result