• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

April AZ LRPRS Monthly Match

mattsnuked

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2007
Phoenix
Next monthly match will be on April 16th, <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">7 AM</span></span> at Phoenix Rod & Gun Club, 50 rounds course of fire.
It will be an all around event so know your 300-700 dope, mover leads, and bring your slings
wink.gif

It would be nice to see some new faces, come on out and put some rounds down range.

Re: April AZ LRPRS Monthly Match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking forward to it.....I'll try to put on a new face for ya!! </div></div>

Eye liner.

I should be there.

I'll be there. I've been practicing but that doesn't really mean anything because I could still suck. LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any Vegas boys coming down this month? </div></div>
Im planing on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D. Miller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any Vegas boys coming down this month? </div></div>
Im planing on it. </div></div>

Are you going all the way to PHX or Gunsite?

Great shooting Tim, Regina, Scott and Dane! I'm sorry I missed it. Once I'm all healed up I will get my ass down there to do some shooting!

Challenging day but Tim pulled through and came out on top. A big thanks to everyone for coming out, here are the scores.

PLACE: NAME: TOTAL:
1 TIM 263
2 REGINA 260
3 STEVE 255
4 PETE 244
5 DANE 239
6 MATT 233
7 SCOTT 213
8 KELLY N. 205
9 MARC O. 188
10 LOWE 183
11 MICHAEL N. 181
12 DAVE K. 162
13 ROSS 116
14 DAVE B. 101
15 JUSTIN 62
16 NATHAN 57
17 GARY 27

Damn, pretty close at the top....makes one really regret the shots that got away.

Good match Matt, challenging as always!

Great job Pete! Very cool to see 2 POF's in the top 5!!

Great job Matt! I had a blast! Challenging (and I'm going to trademark "really?!?!" if I keep saying it accidentally) and fun. Thank you... Not bad for only 8 points separating the top 3 and only 30 points in the top 6. Great job to all the shooters who came out and learned a little more today.

Great match! Thanks Matt

First through sixth are so close.

I will defiantly make the trip back for more.

Thanks again Tim and Regina for your hospitality, you guys are the best!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LH Gina</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Not bad for only 8 points separating the top 3 and only 30 points in the top 6. </div></div>

I wouldn't hurt to say only 50 points separated the top 7. LOL I shot terrible on paper, positional practice here I come!

I finished 10th and thought I shot quite well.

IT WAS FUN, LETS DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR

Great Match Matt. Its hard to run a match and do well shooting in it. The stages were a good mix of paper and steel. Super close scores !! The wife was only 3 points behind me.....lol I guess I gotta step it up a notch.

This was my first precision rifle match (I've shot one High Power match and one 2-gun match before this one)....and it was TOUGH!
The stages were hard enough as is...but the fact that there were time limits to complete each stage was a KILLER for me. That said, it was the most professionally and quickly run match I've ever been to (only my 3rd match involving a rifle but I've shot several IDPA, USPSA, and Bullseye matches before).

Another thing that made it really tough was the fact that I was single-loading each round out of my back pocket. (I screwed up the blind/fixed mag on my Savage w/B&C stock when I attempted my first bedding job and I don't have one of those stock pack thingies) Despite all that, I'm happy that I placed 12th.

It was alot of fun and I plan on getting much better. Thanks for putting on an unique match!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LH Gina</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Not bad for only 8 points separating the top 3 and only 30 points in the top 6. </div></div>

I wouldn't hurt to say only 50 points separated the top 7. LOL I shot terrible on paper, positional practice here I come! </div></div>

Very true Scotty, the whole field coulda changed only a few shots different for a few folks....pretty tight!

I'll see you Thurs morning for sure!

I'll be there Thursday morning as well. And this time I promise to try to be on time.
wink.gif

I'm planning to <span style="text-decoration: line-through">practice</span> hang out at the range and screw on my new POF brake on Thursday too. I'm mailing my bolt to Chad Dixon to be fluted for $50.00.
laugh.gif

No thursday morning for me this week, I have the twins that day. I'm thinking about shooting saturday at ben avery. 800/900/1000 w/20rd on each. Sunday they have just 1000, but thats easter and want to hang with the family that day.