• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing AR 15 build

Re: AR 15 build

At the moment you have to search hard on the web for your parts. Any body outside of the manufactor or distributor is really making it very costly for the parts for supply and demand...My suggestion is to google each part you need but try and get all or most of the parts from the same supplier to save on shipping...

Whever you can find them. Giving the rapidly oncoming assault weapon ban (to save Mexico), I'm not sure I'd try a build. You would do better to "lurk" outside a gunshow and make a private citizen buy from someone coming in to sell one. (no paper trail) Then get your large diameter plastic pipe........

Once you have a complete one you can buy uppers (so far) without any paperwork, so you can have anything from a 22 RF to a 50 Beowulf.

This new AG is really scary!

oneshot,
Look no further than the good gentlemen on this board. There are many of them selling stripped lowers and other items for great prices. I have personally bought off of member Sniper 2230 and would highly recommend him for a go to source. He recently got a shipment of RRA's items, including completed lowers. I would contact him if I were you. Here's a link to a thread with his name and phone number as well:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...906#Post1065906