• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR Ban Implications on existing owners and Boulder Tragedy

A guy in another forum wrote this year's ago, and IMO, it's spot on.

Here is the short version of the Powernoodle Principle, which explains all of leftism:

1) some people grow up believing that they are inferior to everyone else and that life is unfair. This false view is generally brought about by poor parenting, and it is the foundation of all leftist behavior. We call these people liberals.

2) because of this deep, visceral feeling of inferiority and unfairness, the person spends his life trying to make things "fair". This is the driving force of leftism. The liberal spends his entire life trying to harm life's "unfair winners", which includes anyone who is happier, richer, and self-sufficient. Every aspect of a liberal's life is controlled by the powerful, innate emotion that he is inferior and that life is unfair. This belief is 100% wrong btw, but its the driving force behind liberalism.

3) Because a liberal feels inferior and thinks life is unfair, he responds to every occasion by trying to tilt the playing field to make things "fair". This is true in every arena of life, from the size of government, to foreign policy, to economic policy, to interpersonal relations, to taxation, and on and on and on. Everything a liberal does is controlled by the liberal's desire to make things fair and get revenge on life's perceived unfair winners. This is the Powernoodle Principle, and if you embrace it and understand it, it explains with complete precision and clarity why liberals are completely wrong in everything they do. That is to say, when you understand that leftists are consumed and driven by the emotion of correcting their perception that life is unfair, and are not guided by values and reason, you will experience clarity and it all begins to makes sense.

4) Lets briefly apply the Powernoodle Principle to a few things. The size and purpose of government for example. It must be big and powerful to make things "fair" by controlling life's unfair winners and redistributing their unfairly gained stuff. Taxation? Liberals tax life's unfair winners and give their unfairly gained income to those who leftist perceive are the victimized. God? Well, we are all equal at the foot of the cross - a notion which runs contrary to the most fundamental tenet of leftism, i.e., the notion of victims and oppressors. So God must go. Foreign policy? America is an unfair winner relative to the rest of the world because we are bigger and stronger and richer (unfairly, of course), so Obama goes around the world apologizing and empathizing with America's enemies. Illegal Mexicans? They are life's unfair losers, so don't enforce American immigration law. Unions? Big companies unfairly oppress the worker, so liberals enact laws to make things "fair" by harming companies and giving "rights" to the oppressed.

Another fundamental point is noteworthy. To a leftist, freedom is the enemy because freedom is a level playing field where life's unfair winners thrive. So liberal hate freedom [except crotch-centric "freedom" like abortion and same-sex sexuality, which will not be addressed herein]. So once you grasp the reality that liberals hate freedom, their hatred of guns begins to make sense. Guns are the ultimate symbol of freedom. Freedom is bad, so guns are bad. Earned income and capitalism are economic freedom. Since freedom is bad in their view, so is capitalism (i.e., economic freedom). Want to choose your own lightbulb or toilet tank? No good. Freedom is bad. Want to drink a 20 ounce coke in New York? No good. Freedom is bad. [I know that law was overturned, but you get the point].

Apply the Powernoodle Principle to the global warming hoax. Remember, leftists hate freedom and want to make things "fair" by harimg life's perceived unfair winners. So they construct the obscenely ridiculous lie that my economic and personal freedom is causing the air temperature to rise, which of course is "solved" by what? Taking away my SUV and taxing my income. Or in other words, making things fair by punishing life's unfair winners.

The Powernoodle Principle is the grand unified theory of leftism. Apply it to every aspect of how a liberal behaves, and it will explain their neurosis. How can liberals be wrong on everything? Apply the Powernoodle Principle. Illegal Mexicans are good and American Christians are bad? Apply the Powernoodle Principle. Why does Obama repeatedly bow before smelly foreign heads of state? Apply the Powernoodle Principle. Obama phones for crack heads and welfare bums? Apply the Powernoodle Principle. Expel God from the public arena? Apply the Powernoodle Principle.

You get the picture. Embrace the Powernoodle Principle and the topsy turvy, anti-intellectual world of liberalism starts to make sense.

A guy in another forum wrote this year's ago, and IMO, it's spot on.

Here is the short version of the Powernoodle Principle, which explains all of leftism:

1) some people grow up believing that they are inferior to everyone else and that life is unfair. This false view is generally brought about by poor parenting, and it is the foundation of all leftist behavior. We call these people liberals.

2) because of this deep, visceral feeling of inferiority and unfairness, the person spends his life trying to make things "fair". This is the driving force of leftism. The liberal spends his entire life trying to harm life's "unfair winners", which includes anyone who is happier, richer, and self-sufficient. Every aspect of a liberal's life is controlled by the powerful, innate emotion that he is inferior and that life is unfair. This belief is 100% wrong btw, but its the driving force behind liberalism.

3) Because a liberal feels inferior and thinks life is unfair, he responds to every occasion by trying to tilt the playing field to make things "fair". This is true in every arena of life, from the size of government, to foreign policy, to economic policy, to interpersonal relations, to taxation, and on and on and on. Everything a liberal does is controlled by the liberal's desire to make things fair and get revenge on life's perceived unfair winners. This is the Powernoodle Principle, and if you embrace it and understand it, it explains with complete precision and clarity why liberals are completely wrong in everything they do. That is to say, when you understand that leftists are consumed and driven by the emotion of correcting their perception that life is unfair, and are not guided by values and reason, you will experience clarity and it all begins to makes sense.

4) Lets briefly apply the Powernoodle Principle to a few things. The size and purpose of government for example. It must be big and powerful to make things "fair" by controlling life's unfair winners and redistributing their unfairly gained stuff. Taxation? Liberals tax life's unfair winners and give their unfairly gained income to those who leftist perceive are the victimized. God? Well, we are all equal at the foot of the cross - a notion which runs contrary to the most fundamental tenet of leftism, i.e., the notion of victims and oppressors. So God must go. Foreign policy? America is an unfair winner relative to the rest of the world because we are bigger and stronger and richer (unfairly, of course), so Obama goes around the world apologizing and empathizing with America's enemies. Illegal Mexicans? They are life's unfair losers, so don't enforce American immigration law. Unions? Big companies unfairly oppress the worker, so liberals enact laws to make things "fair" by harming companies and giving "rights" to the oppressed.

Another fundamental point is noteworthy. To a leftist, freedom is the enemy because freedom is a level playing field where life's unfair winners thrive. So liberal hate freedom [except crotch-centric "freedom" like abortion and same-sex sexuality, which will not be addressed herein]. So once you grasp the reality that liberals hate freedom, their hatred of guns begins to make sense. Guns are the ultimate symbol of freedom. Freedom is bad, so guns are bad. Earned income and capitalism are economic freedom. Since freedom is bad in their view, so is capitalism (i.e., economic freedom). Want to choose your own lightbulb or toilet tank? No good. Freedom is bad. Want to drink a 20 ounce coke in New York? No good. Freedom is bad. [I know that law was overturned, but you get the point].

Apply the Powernoodle Principle to the global warming hoax. Remember, leftists hate freedom and want to make things "fair" by harimg life's perceived unfair winners. So they construct the obscenely ridiculous lie that my economic and personal freedom is causing the air temperature to rise, which of course is "solved" by what? Taking away my SUV and taxing my income. Or in other words, making things fair by punishing life's unfair winners.

The Powernoodle Principle is the grand unified theory of leftism. Apply it to every aspect of how a liberal behaves, and it will explain their neurosis. How can liberals be wrong on everything? Apply the Powernoodle Principle. Illegal Mexicans are good and American Christians are bad? Apply the Powernoodle Principle. Why does Obama repeatedly bow before smelly foreign heads of state? Apply the Powernoodle Principle. Obama phones for crack heads and welfare bums? Apply the Powernoodle Principle. Expel God from the public arena? Apply the Powernoodle Principle.

You get the picture. Embrace the Powernoodle Principle and the topsy turvy, anti-intellectual world of liberalism starts to make sense.
this makes sense, but really they are just fucking retards and assholes taking advantage of retards to fuck over the non-retards.

Maybe they changed the law but for big game, a registered guide was required for out of state hunters.
Guess they do for bear, dall sheep, and mountain goat for nonresident US hunters. Nonresident, non US requires guide for all big game. I forgot when I hunted there, I was a resident.

against selling guns to mentally deranged people that have extreme violence convictions and questioning short barrel AR's purpose -

all of which is currently illegal to do.
Sbr take additional paper work, a bribe of 200.00 and a rectal exam which they call a background check that takes months for the to do. ( they click a search button then approve )

One of the deadliest mass shooting happened from a clock/bell tower in Texas.... with a bolt action rifle....in 1966!

A a pistol isn’t nearly as deadly as a rifle. Research hydrostatic shock. Ever wonder why there was so much damage from a rifle bullet that didn’t even mushroom bigger than .5”. ( also research one arm man from kyles point blank shot)

3. I should have known better than to post this topic here - it will be people like me that end up saving your second amendment rights through intelligent discourse, legal protection and compromise

You good sir and those that think like this are part of the problem. Not the solution.

I’ll stop here as it is evident you are new to firearms and have much to learn. I just hope you have then long enough To learn.

I debated if the was an “ influencer” type post or an intentional plant. I’ll guess it is.

Reactions: dash4cash
Here's a little something for the OP, though you may have stuck your head back in the sand, this is for you

Interested to hear your opinion on that. I don't use outfitters, but there are places I hunt that, if I didn't have my own packstring, I would be pretty fucked trying to get something out. Guys from out of state can't bring mules with them, so they get outfitters.
I've only hunted Colo. and we took our own horses, one time. We never used guides.

I can see having to use an outfitter w/pack horses to get in but as far as some guide glassing, spotting and pointing out what to shoot, no, fuck that, I'd rather stay at home. Thats not hunting, thats just shooting an animal someone else hunted for you that you would have never seen if you were by yourself.

There was one short, fat fuck, rich kid in our bunch from high school that got fatter and a bigger chickenshit the older he got. An endomorphic blob that finally wouldn't hunt unless he had a guide to put him on game, and that included here in Texas where you can't drive down the road without seeing deer.

Last edited:
The King Soopers tragedy hit close to home as it is 1 mile from my son's college apartment and he usually shops there on Monday's - fortunately he was with me that night - It got me thinking about my position on an A/R ban - I have several in addition to my bolt guns. I wonder what would happen to existing legal owners - I have heard the government would pay for the weapons if they ever took them away. It would be interesting if I they would pay what we all paid - which could be quite pricey, especially when you include the scope.

It also got me thinking about a solution to the problem - I have always argued that picking on AR's is stupid, as a common hand gun has about the same capacity, rate of fire and can fit in your pocket and is far more dangerous in most circumstances (except things like the Las Vegas Shooting) - meaning a crazy can not typically walk in a movie theater toting his 308 AR.

I think if I were going to address this problem I would limit sales of high mag anything to people that had any sort of violence convictions for a long time and maybe some day let them buy a deer rifle to hunt, lengthen the waiting period and increase the scrutiny on background checks. Also I have always been surprised that short barrel AR Pistols are legal - the Velcro thing on the butt stock is a joke and they are no different from a normal AR.

Again I love my shooting and hunting hobby, but the only use I can think of for a 10 in barrel 556 or 308 BO is urban warfare. (Maybe for hogs??)

I would think they are terrible home defense weapons as you will shoot through your walls and into your neighbors house -

Perhaps if you lived in Mogadishu or Darfur they would be handy to protect the family from roaming terrorists and genocidal maniacs but not here.
Ok first an sbr or ar pistol is far more easier to control and shoot accuratly, any time with a pistol should show you that. Just because you dont see a need for one doesnt mean everyone has that same thinking.

Mag restrictions wont/dont work. We have mag restrictions in canada rifle is 5 pistol is 10. The recent nova scotia shooter didnt follow those rules. Im willing to bet criminals in new york, chicago and california dont either.

If im not mistaken its already againt the law for a convicted criminal to posses a firearm in the US. The las vegas shooter would have likely passed all those background checks you want them to take.

Reactions: quietmike
I've only hunted Colo. and we took our own horses, one time. We never used guides.

I can see having to use an outfitter w/pack horses to get in but as far as some guide glassing, spotting and pointing out what to shoot, no fuck that, I'd rather stay at home. Thats not hunting, thats just shooting.

There was one short, fat fuck, rich kid in our bunch from high school that got fatter and a bigger chickenshit the older he got. An endomorphic blob that finally wouldn't hunt unless he had a guide to put him on game, and that included here in Texas where you can't drive down the road without seeing deer.
Yeah, I hear you. My wife asked for a high end hunting trip for her 50th, and I will probably oblige, then hold my tongue the whole time, which as you fuckers in here know, is not my strong suit. But I am fortunate that she likes to hunt, loves to cook and eat game meat and has never once complained about a moment I have taken to do it, so I guess I owe her. I understand that she wants a break from helping care for mules, or pack out meat, when she comes with me.

Yeah, I hear you. My wife asked for a high end hunting trip for her 50th, and I will probably oblige, then hold my tongue the whole time, which as you fuckers in here know, is not my strong suit. But I am fortunate that she likes to hunt, loves to cook and eat game meat and has never once complained about a moment I have taken to do it, so I guess I owe her. I understand that she wants a break from helping care for mules, or pack out meat, when she comes with me.
You know Choid, it sounds like you know your shit when it comes to hunting. It would be weird to be sitting around the camp fire at night drinking and find out a fellow hunter didn't think Biden stole the election when there's overwhelming proof he did and even bragged they had the most sophisticated election rigging system there is and saying he isn't a pedophile when it shows him on tape, onstage molesting little girls and young women, that would make for an exciting evening in camp.

You know Choid, it sounds like you know your shit when it comes to hunting. It would be weird to be sitting around the camp fire at night drinking and find out a fellow hunter didn't think Biden stole the election when there's overwhelming proof he did and even bragged they had the most sophisticated election rigging system there is and saying he isn't a pedophile when it shows him on tape, onstage molesting little girls and young women, that would make for an exciting evening in camp.
Yeah, sit'n around the ol' camp fire, roasting marsh mellows, shoot'n the shit, and, oh, I forgot.......loaded guns (never know when Bigfoot might wonder into camp). Mac:oops:

Yeah, sit'n around the ol' camp fire, roasting marsh mellows, shoot'n the shit, and, oh, I forgot.......loaded guns (never know when Bigfoot might wonder into camp). Mac:oops:
You left out the best part, whiskey.

Reactions: phxfa
all of which is currently illegal to do.
Sbr take additional paper work, a bribe of 200.00 and a rectal exam which they call a background check that takes months for the to do. ( they click a search button then approve )

One of the deadliest mass shooting happened from a clock/bell tower in Texas.... with a bolt action rifle....in 1966!

A a pistol isn’t nearly as deadly as a rifle. Research hydrostatic shock. Ever wonder why there was so much damage from a rifle bullet that didn’t even mushroom bigger than .5”. ( also research one arm man from kyles point blank shot)
What the OP fails to realize is you can't compromise with EVIL !
The firearm is simply a tool .

Deadliest school Massacre ever
May 18 1927
45 dead , 58 injured . Body count would have been much higher if half the explosives had not failed to ignite.
No firearms involved
Just good old fashioned dynamite !

P.s. this is a piece of history that is always buried by the media because it doesn't fit the anti - gun agenda !

Reactions: RGStory
This thread made my head spin. So much so I had to buy a SLR receiver set.

Attachments

• B49E7C5E-88A8-4CD7-A5D6-9507CBEB29FD.jpeg
    B49E7C5E-88A8-4CD7-A5D6-9507CBEB29FD.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender
Running elk at 275 yards, flushed out of the dark timber. Dude, that is some fancy shoo tins, and all three?...wowzers.

May 18 1927
45 dead , 58 injured . Body count would have been much higher if half the explosives had not failed to ignite.
No firearms involved

P.s. this is a piece of history that is always buried by the media because it doesn't fit the anti - gun agenda !

And in seven years the political masters of the time blamed crime on machine guns, sawed off shotguns and silencers. We got the NFA of 1934. They didn’t give a thought that prohibition created another class of criminals.

May 18 1927
No firearms involved

And not one shot fired! Looks like we need to ban radical terrorist.

What did you guys use to shoot your elk?
3 running shots each at 275 would be damn fine shooting.
I had a Sako 85 300 WSM and my son had a Browning A-Bolt 7Mag - we were set up on our daypacks resting on rocks and we had been there for hours so the guns were very stable. Both shooting Nosler Partitions. Yes - I was very happy - all the time at the range - practicing paid off.

You retard. I am as conservative as you are. I agree with all of this. The only places I have disagreed with the Hide mind of the bear pit is that 1) I don't think the election was stolen and 2) I don't think Joe Biden is a pedophile.

There is literally no other place where I am out of sync with the general opinion here. I have plenty of family who died in pogroms in Russia, in camps in Germany and behind the iron curtain. I get the difference between liberty and lack of it. I might have different opinions as to how to best go about safeguarding it, what is prudent or not, but those are questions of tactics, not belief. So pleasantly suck my dick and go on a diet so I don't have to pay for your heart attack the next time you spin yourself up into a redfaced rage while you tilt at non existent windmills. Go explain liberty to somebody who doesn't understand it.
I’m curious. So, you believe this election was 100% legit? If so, how do you explain Biden, the most uninspiring President ever getting more votes than any other president in history, including Obama? I genuinely want to know how you think that was pulled off? Do you think that many more people just got involved or what? If you think they hated orange man that bad, what do you think they hated the most to motivate them? Leave out the media slant, I’m mot interested in that. There had to be more than that to get this dude elected. So I’m curious as to what you think they did to garner that much legit support.
Thanks for the offer to chime in but there's just no arguing with fucktard stupidity. Waste of time.

Clearly his addled mind is already made up... lecturing us with his superior logic and sheer intellectual powers that he'll save the 2A with his ability to reason and compromise. Ick. What a douche. No hubris there.

I did get a good laugh at "I would think they are terrible home defense weapons as you will shoot through your walls and into your neighbors house"

The key word being "would" as in "would" think --but doesn't. Else he would have shut his flapping pie hole before he finished the rest of the stupid statement "[AR15] will shoot through your walls" And so will just about every handgun you moron.

By the by... I think we seriously need to ban knives over 2 inches. This happened just 2 blocks from me last night. https://www.foxla.com/news/deadly-stabbing-under-investigation-in-beverly-grove 4th stabbing fatality in the area in 3 weeks. Homeless fuck. Jumps the fence, stabbed a 30 year old man. His house was JUST finished being remodeled. Took what was a shit hole and made it a castle. Very very sad a wonderful new neighbor, killed in the prime of his life... by a homeless drug addict piece of garbage. Maybe shit for brains can use his superior intellect help us out here...

Lastly --@guyturd did say it would be his one and only post here. Oh thank Jesus for small favors. Using his superior intellect he'll already know that a man's character is in large part defined by IF or not he keeps his word. Be a good role model for your poor son. Keep your word.
The hubris and seemingly lack of any real knowledge of weapons or tactics is how I know 100% that it’s someone in politics.
Ok Gillie Man! I'm pulling my n.v. out of my safe now and will be patrolling the parameters. I know you're out there... somewhere! Mac:ROFLMAO:
Perimeter, not parameter. Just saying. Someone has to take over for Veer.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I had a Sako 85 300 WSM and my son had a Browning A-Bolt 7Mag - we were set up on our daypacks resting on rocks and we had been there for hours so the guns were very stable. Both shooting Nosler Partitions. Yes - I was very happy - all the time at the range - practicing paid off.
So.... you practiced shots on moving targets at the range? Guy-o-turd...the legend.

I’m curious. So, you believe this election was 100% legit? If so, how do you explain Biden, the most uninspiring President ever getting more votes than any other president in history, including Obama? I genuinely want to know how you think that was pulled off? Do you think that many more people just got involved or what? If you think they hated orange man that bad, what do you think they hated the most to motivate them? Leave out the media slant, I’m mot interested in that. There had to be more than that to get this dude elected. So I’m curious as to what you think they did to garner that much legit support.

The hubris and seemingly lack of any real knowledge of weapons or tactics is how I know 100% that it’s someone in politics.

That's how us Hillbillies say it. My "slang" version of the word. You and I, are going to have a lot of fun on here. Don't worry, I'll have you all crossed-up in short order! Mac:ROFLMAO:

The old animal running at full speed at 275 yds target.... that old chestnut, my range had to get rid of theirs

So, honestly, I think it was a combination of a few things. I think that Trump is the most polarizing, in both directions, president of all times, and the Democrats ran a four year campaign against him. I think his polarizing nature drove a lot of people to the polls, pro and con. I also think that, unlike other elections, young people did vote. This shouldn't be surprising given how political lower and high schools have gotten, and how politicized youth culture is. I also think the changes in voting laws, some of which were done in very sketchy ways, increased the electorate, on both sides, but more on the left. All of that is to say, I don't think anybody was voting for Biden, but that most people were casting a vote on Trump, and a lot of people wanted to get rid of him. Why? I think the Democrats and the media ran a very, very effective four year plus campaign against him. It was literally 24/7. I think that worked.

I will say that I believe that the Democrats always cheat a bit, but I don't really see that they cheated any more than their standard in this election. And they are very good at doing it in ways that don't get them caught. Those are the facts. It is almost like playing with a handicap in golf.

Finally, and I think I mentioned this above, the obvious problems with a lot of the cheating accusations, like Benfield and other statistical "impossibilities, or Dominion workers who turned out not to be Dominion workers, voting machines that turn out not to be hacked by the heat controller etc, make me pretty suspicious. If there are good arguments then those should be used, not bad arguments. And as in money, Gresham's Law states that bad money drives out the good, so with these arguments. The bad ones poison the well.

I am glad to see states like GA tighten things up, and I hope that helps. And if given actual proof of fraud, rather than foul play within the lines, I will be happy to say I was wrong. I would like nothing more than to have the Democrats thrown out on their ears. My position, though, is that unless I am shown fraud, I assume that elections are fair. That may be a dumb assumption, but it is mine.

Sorry if this answer is annoying, it is honest.

You retard. I am as conservative as you are. I agree with all of this. The only places I have disagreed with the Hide mind of the bear pit is that 1) I don't think the election was stolen and 2) I don't think Joe Biden is a pedophile.
beyond the hundreds of eye witnesses that submitted sworn affidavits, or that xiden got more votes that obama while only winning a fraction of the number of counties...
g4JSGYMB.jpeg

what is your explanation for 9 different examples of a rolling vote count going backward, only for trump votes?

as for xiden being a pedo, he may not fit your definition, but if you don't see he has tendencies (which were inherited by his son) you are high.

The King Soopers tragedy hit close to home as it is 1 mile from my son's college apartment and he usually shops there on Monday's - fortunately he was with me that night - It got me thinking about my position on an A/R ban - I have several in addition to my bolt guns. I wonder what would happen to existing legal owners - I have heard the government would pay for the weapons if they ever took them away. It would be interesting if I they would pay what we all paid - which could be quite pricey, especially when you include the scope.

It also got me thinking about a solution to the problem - I have always argued that picking on AR's is stupid, as a common hand gun has about the same capacity, rate of fire and can fit in your pocket and is far more dangerous in most circumstances (except things like the Las Vegas Shooting) - meaning a crazy can not typically walk in a movie theater toting his 308 AR.

I think if I were going to address this problem I would limit sales of high mag anything to people that had any sort of violence convictions for a long time and maybe some day let them buy a deer rifle to hunt, lengthen the waiting period and increase the scrutiny on background checks. Also I have always been surprised that short barrel AR Pistols are legal - the Velcro thing on the butt stock is a joke and they are no different from a normal AR.

Again I love my shooting and hunting hobby, but the only use I can think of for a 10 in barrel 556 or 308 BO is urban warfare. (Maybe for hogs??)

I would think they are terrible home defense weapons as you will shoot through your walls and into your neighbors house -

Perhaps if you lived in Mogadishu or Darfur they would be handy to protect the family from roaming terrorists and genocidal maniacs but not here.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
While I acknowledge the recent tragedy the reality of mass shootings is this: on average around 54 people a year are killed in what are considered mass shootings; another 200 or so are killed in what are considered multiple homicides or domestic disturbances. On average there are less than 50000 gun related deaths a year. 2/3 of those are suicides. That means that the 15-20000 gun related deaths excluding the mass shooting events are by accident, gang related, murder, police involved shooting in the commission of a crime or officers killed in the line of duty, people who shoot criminals in the defense of themselves or others or victims killed by criminals. 11,000 people a month die because someone decided to drive distracted by their cell phone or under the influence of drugs, both activities that are considered illegal in most states. As long as you are not suicidal, involved in gang related or criminal activity or hanging out in the wrong place and engaging in questionable activities your chances of being shot by someone are slim to non. Only a handful of shootings occur with legally owned ARs. Compared to other lethal issues in the US it is really a non issue that has been sensationalized by the media and those who would disarm law abiding citizens. One of the reasons Japan did not chose to invade during WWII was because they feared facing an armed citizenry.

The second amendment is not about hunting or self defense or the right to enjoy the shooting sports. Those are just fringe benefits. The second amendment exist to empower the people of a free nation to defend themselves against any tyrannical government both foreign and domestic. It is about reminding the powers that be who it is that has empowered them and who they work for. It is about guaranteed freedom. Therefore , according to its original intent citizens of the USA have the right to be armed as well as the US armed forces should they so choose. The SCOTUS has for the most part always up held this truth and right. This is the reason many cases never make it to SCOTUS, because politicians fear the outcome. Only when people forget it’s intended purpose will they forfeit the right and thus all rights.

This is the greatest nation on earth. I believe in American exceptionalism. I am proud to be an American. We do more good around this world than any other nation. The first and second amendments guarantee our ability to continue to do so. The freedom to express ones opinion is empowered by the second amendment. These were not temporal truths for the founding fathers but eternal.

The right to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed upon.

The problem is not ARs or an armed citizenry but an entitlement culture that wants to disarm all challenges to its own ideological claims while denying the rights of others to do the same and that is exactly what the second amendment is meant to prevent.

I sympathize with those who have lost loved ones to mass shootings. I concede that we need to have open discourse about ways to avoid such tragedies but disarming law abiding citizens in any form should never be apart of the discussion as it will not stop the violence but quite possibly make it worse. The only answer to a criminal domestic or foreign with a gun is a law abiding citizen with the same! Had there been an armed citizen present when the events of this past few weeks took place the outcome could have been drastically different as they were in that church in Texas two years ago.

Not everyone should carry a gun but for those who are trained and able it could be considered a civic duty. I hope I never have to use my weapon for any reason but I am glad I have the freedom to carry it should I so choose and if needed to bring it to bare in the defense of my family, friends, neighbors, fellow citizens and nation.

Last edited:
So, honestly, I think it was a combination of a few things. I think that Trump is the most polarizing, in both directions, president of all times, and the Democrats ran a four year campaign against him. I think his polarizing nature drove a lot of people to the polls, pro and con. I also think that, unlike other elections, young people did vote. This shouldn't be surprising given how political lower and high schools have gotten, and how politicized youth culture is. I also think the changes in voting laws, some of which were done in very sketchy ways, increased the electorate, on both sides, but more on the left. All of that is to say, I don't think anybody was voting for Biden, but that most people were casting a vote on Trump, and a lot of people wanted to get rid of him. Why? I think the Democrats and the media ran a very, very effective four year plus campaign against him. It was literally 24/7. I think that worked.

I will say that I believe that the Democrats always cheat a bit, but I don't really see that they cheated any more than their standard in this election. And they are very good at doing it in ways that don't get them caught. Those are the facts. It is almost like playing with a handicap in golf.

Finally, and I think I mentioned this above, the obvious problems with a lot of the cheating accusations, like Benfield and other statistical "impossibilities, or Dominion workers who turned out not to be Dominion workers, voting machines that turn out not to be hacked by the heat controller etc, make me pretty suspicious. If there are good arguments then those should be used, not bad arguments. And as in money, Gresham's Law states that bad money drives out the good, so with these arguments. The bad ones poison the well.

I am glad to see states like GA tighten things up, and I hope that helps. And if given actual proof of fraud, rather than foul play within the lines, I will be happy to say I was wrong. I would like nothing more than to have the Democrats thrown out on their ears. My position, though, is that unless I am shown fraud, I assume that elections are fair. That may be a dumb assumption, but it is mine.

Sorry if this answer is annoying, it is honest.
Dude, changing your headline is hilarious, kudos. That said, you have done every leftist thing possible, you backtracked, you pandered, you flip flopped, now you give and explination that you know is so bullshit you have to apologize at the end. Ive tried to stay quiet but, who are you trying to convince at this point? Us or yourself?

While I acknowledge the recent tragedy the reality of mass shootings is this: on average around 54 people a year are killed in what are considered mass shootings; another 200 or so are killed in what are considered multiple homicides or domestic disturbances. On average there are less than 50000 gun related deaths a year. 2/3 of those are suicides. That means that the 15-20000 gun related deaths excluding the mass shooting events are by accident, gang related, murder, police involved shooting in the commission of a crime or officers killed in the line of duty, people who shoot criminals in the defense of themselves or others or victims killed by criminals. 11,000 people a month die because someone decided to drive distracted by their cell phone or under the influence of drugs, both activities that are considered illegal in most states. As long as you are not suicidal, involved in gang related or criminal activity or hanging out in the wrong place and engaging in questionable activities your chances of being shot by someone are slim to non. Only a handful of shootings occur with legally owned ARs. Compared to other lethal issues in the US it is really a non issue that has been sensationalized by the media and those who would disarm law abiding citizens. One of the reasons Japan did not chose to invade during WWII was because they feared facing an armed citizenry.

The second amendment is not about hunting or self defense or the right to enjoy the shooting sports. Those are just fringe benefits. The second amendment exist to empower the people of a free nation to defend themselves against any tyrannical government both foreign and domestic. It is about reminding the powers that be who it is that has empowered them and who they work for. It is about guaranteed freedom. Therefore , according to its original intent citizens of the USA have the right to be armed as well as the US armed forces should they so choose. The SCOTUS has for the most part always up held this truth and right. This is the reason many cases never make it to SCOTUS, because politicians fear the outcome. Only when people forget it’s intended purpose will they forfeit the right and thus all rights.

This is the greatest nation on earth. I believe in American exceptionalism. I am proud to be an American. We do more good around this world than any other nation. The first and second amendments guarantee our ability to continue to do so. The freedom to express ones opinion is empowered by the second amendment. These were not temporal truths for the founding fathers but eternal.

The problem is not ARs or an armed citizenry but an entitlement culture that wants to disarm all challenges to its own ideological claims while denying the rights of others to do the same and that is exactly what the second amendment is meant to prevent.

I sympathize with those who have lost loved ones to mass shootings. I concede that we need to have open discourse about ways to avoid such tragedies but disarming law abiding citizens in any form should never be apart of the discussion as it will not stop the violence but quite possibly make it worse. The only answer to a criminal domestic or foreign with a gun is a law abiding citizen with the same!
LQR5SzyK.jpeg

I sympathize with those who have lost loved ones to mass shootings. I concede that we need to have open discourse about ways to avoid such tragedies but disarming law abiding citizens in any form should never be apart of the discussion as it will not stop the violence but quite possibly make it worse. The only answer to a criminal domestic or foreign with a gun is a law abiding citizen with the same! Had there been an armed citizen present when the events of this past few weeks took place the outcome could have been drastically different as they were in that church in Texas two years ago.

Not everyone should carry a gun but for those who are trained and able it could be considered a civic duty. I hope I never have to use my weapon for any reason but I am glad I have the freedom to carry it should I so choose and if needed to bring it to bare in the defense of my family, friends, neighbors, fellow citizens and nation.
Paladin300 - Great Post - THANK YOU - this sort of well reasoned, fact based, "open discourse" was exactly why I posted my original post - I am also proud to be an American, believe we are the greatest nation on earth and even believe we are the only nation capable of policing the world and it is in our best interest to keep doing so. You sir, are a gentlemen.

Dude, changing your headline is hilarious, kudos. That said, you have done every leftist thing possible, you backtracked, you pandered, you flip flopped, now you give and explination that you know is so bullshit you have to apologize at the end. Ive tried to stay quiet but, who are you trying to convince at this point? Us or yourself?
I'm not trying to convince anybody. I was simply giving my reasoning, which is what he asked. I'm fine with anybody else deciding otherwise. I am glad you like my new headline.

Can we get back to the places I agree with everybody, like that no gun restrictions are OK?

Reactions: Texasflyer
beyond the hundreds of eye witnesses that submitted sworn affidavits, or that xiden got more votes that obama while only winning a fraction of the number of counties...
View attachment 7594236

what is your explanation for 9 different examples of a rolling vote count going backward, only for trump votes?

as for xiden being a pedo, he may not fit your definition, but if you don't see he has tendencies (which were inherited by his son) you are high.
Math is white supremacy, Sir.

1617159611465.png

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
I'm not trying to convince anybody. I was simply giving my reasoning, which is what he asked. I'm fine with anybody else deciding otherwise. I am glad you like my new headline.

Can we get back to the places I agree with everybody, like that no gun restrictions are OK?
Yeah, i spent all day on a gun sight talking politics. We could have spent the day looking up other powder loads or figured out how to build a better mouse trap. Sorry i called you a retard.

Did you actually read the post? In no way did I remotely ever imply anything of the sort. It is short wits like you who fail to listen or engage in any real sort of intellectual discourse that make fighting liberal ideology nearly impossible! Use your head for something else besides a hat rack!!! What a bone head!

• Wow
Reactions: OldSalty2
Did you actually read the post? In no way did I remotely ever imply anything of the sort. It is short wits like you who fail to listen or engage in any real sort of intellectual discourse that make fighting liberal ideology nearly impossible! Use your head for something else besides a hat rack!!! What a bone head!
i was not arguing with any part of your post, but merely reinforcing your point about the 2nd amendment not being about hunting or even self defense. it is protection from tyranny.

fakebook.jpeg

Reactions: Paladin300
i was not arguing with any part of your post, but merely reinforcing your point about the 2nd amendment not being about hunting or even self defense. it is protection from tyranny.

View attachment 7594311
My apologies sir. I did not read it that way. That said, I whole heartedly agree with your convictions. I believe there can be no more compromise on the issue and to that end truth must reign over fallacy and fear. The only way for that to happen is to engage in civil discourse with the misinformed. I concede your point and offer my apologies for my rudeness.

Reactions: theLBC
My apologies sir. I did not read it that way. That said, I whole heartedly agree with your convictions. I believe there can be no more compromise on the issue and to that end truth must reign over fallacy and fear. The only way for that to happen is to engage in civil discourse with the misinformed. I concede your point and offer my apologies for my rudeness.
no worries. i try to combat ignorance in "liberals" with logic and watch their faces pinch up while their knickers get in a twist.

I2a2YYUZ.jpeg

Those who hate freedom love it when those who love it fight among ourselves. Divide and conquer is their strategy. Divided we fall united we are an unstoppable force of reason. Stand tall and firm least the worst of our enemies be ourselves!

So is this one of those DHS plants making this post or are we supposed to believe that panty man is really this stoopid?
I don’t need or see the use for these so they should be outlawed- wtf -thinking like this and the rampant divorce and complete selfishness is what gives boomers a bad name.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Those who hate freedom love it when those who love it fight among ourselves. Divide and conquer is their strategy. Divided we fall united we are an unstoppable force of reason. Stand tall and firm least the worst of our enemies be ourselves!
Those who can't see what is happening are not "us." Those who hate freedom, love fucktards who think that rights are negotiable, and granted by government. Those who hate freedom love stupids that don't understand how taking a right away incrementally, the Maxist way, works.

Those who still want "gun control" debates, are ignorant. The data is in, the history and precedence have been set in stone. No good comes from it, and the purposes for their moves are all to well known. Our current democrat party has whole heartily admitted they are coming for our guns. So you want to negotiate away rights with someone who's end game is complete disarmament, and a group that have literally said they want to put you and your children in camps, or kill you if you don't agree with them. And a group that literally had to steal elections to get back in power because of the whole sale rejection of their agenda across the entire country.

Yeah lets go talk to them, and ask them, maybe they will give us our country back if we have some civil discourse. :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: