• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s AR Build ... *CrInGe*

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Read the comments. :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k3XZltFC4IM?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iPR7FafKolY?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5iM-yZrk8J0?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammer-time indeed!

Good find. I was expecting long frizzy hair and a Kukri, though...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Sorry to disappoint. Were I to have found such a video, I'd most likely die from having laughed myself into a circulatory equivalent of vapor lock.

Now you need to go and explain this to Uncle Ham Dwarf.

As soon as I saw the Odin works hand guard I was done. Biggest piece o'crap hand guard ever made. I wouldn't wish one on my worst enemy. UTG and N-star are probably better.

I kept on waiting for the vise to tip the workbench over.

You have no idea how good this makes me feel. :rolleyes:

One of the better comments:

f83RL20.jpg

Did you happen to catch "The Battle of The Clevis Pin"?

I was actually thinking of 1J04 and how epic his build thread was. Did i say how bad Odin rails suck, well they do!!

LMAO

That was a kick in the ass.
Settle down Shawk.

Perhaps it wasn't about Deputy Shemp and his saga of direct impingement DIY. Perhaps it was my own coping mechanism. Hmm?

I couldn't watch more 5min, the constant zooming in/out was making me nauseous.
Maybe they should try using a tripod instead of free handin the camera.

Last edited:
I watched the whole first video thinking it would get funny at some point. But it was just cringe worthy. I think it's some guy doing his very first build or something. Wrong spring. Springs springing out. Things falling on floor. Can't get pin out. Beating on an aluminum receiver with a steel wrench because there's apparently no nylon or plastic headed hammer. Hitting steel punch with steel wrench instead of brass hammer. Etc. Finally I read the original post here and realize the comments are the funny part. And it all makes sense as the guy doing the video invites people to talk in the comments about what's going on in their personal lives and to bring up any topic or any product. And some guys do just that. Hilarity ensues.

But don't think I'm being full of myself. Clearly I'm an idiot. As it appears you may be able to post vids about stuff you don't know much about or have the right tools for and get clicks which, presumably, you can get paid for. If me, Veer, Dirty, 2ndamendmentfan, 1J04, and some others lived in the same town sure as shit I would be getting the boys together every other day to film videos. "Adding 100 brake HP to your Porsche Boxer Six With Common Hand Tools and Items From Your Kitchen" might not be a technical masterpiece -- but I guarantee it would be funny as hell and a good time for viewers. Except, obviously, for the overly sensitive types who would write with concern asking why everyone always picked on that 1J04 guy. If you have to ask I can't help you.

Legal disclaimer: my writings are the ramblings of a handicapped person and are presented as opinion, not fact. I'm sure I'm wrong or just joking about most everything I say. All people it may appear I'm poking fun at are in reality extremely competent. And at no time has 1J04 offered me sex for money.

Last edited:
I just wanna say paypal family & friends is very "discreet". And a "pleasure" to have at hand.
Carry on you silly boys. :eek: